Submit

Join?
  Yep! ^.^
  No... -.-
View Results

AKHaze

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:04 am
alright ^^

Sora was inside of the secret area, right underneath the tree. He sat there looking where the door used to be. It had already been sealed but unusual things always seemed to happen even without the doors being open. Sora looked over at the handrawn picture of himself and Kairi. Smiling a little, he stood up and was ready to leave when he heard a familiar sound. It was a heartless spawning. He ran in and sure enough, there were some Shadows and Soldiers right there. Unfortunately, Sora only had Kingdom Key, he had lost the power to summon the others due to months of no combat. Sora crouched and got ready to fight.
Wait what about the others...? Sora thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:15 pm
"He's in the secret area..." Rose said bluntly with no emotion.
"How....Okay, whatever! Let's go check up on him." Kairi chimed as she started to run towards the tree.
"He's fighting heartless...Maybe you shouyld stay out of this one, Kairi." Rose said with a serious look on her face, as she got a daggar from her boot.
"Were on earth did you get that?!" Kairi sqealed, nervous,
"Don't ask questions...I have more anyways..." Rose laughed as she ran into the secret place.
"Sora! Need help?" Rose yelled, knowing that he didn't know her, but holding her knife strongly in her hand.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:16 am
|OoC~Sorry I haven't been posting you guys... writers block, I hope you all understand.|

After what seemed like an eternity, this Destiny Islands came in to view. She found the most secluded, spot and landed her gummi ship there.

The air was rather humid compared to all of the other worlds she had been so far in her life. Now, time to find the Keyblade master. She thought as she started making her way to where she saw civilization when she flew over.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am
"Damn, I'm late! I should've gotten there hours ago!" Grevlix ran to his Gummi Ship and departed for Destiny Islands. He heard a rumour of Vergil being there. He went into hyperdrive and arrived instantly at the Islands.he landed somewhere in the woods close to the village where Vergil was spotted. "I hope I'm not too late." Suddenly, a powerful beam came out of nowhere and destroyed the Gummi ship. "Vergil!" Drivlex took out his katana and jump up in the air. "Don't go! We're destined to merge again. I feel it." "You idiot! We aren't linked to eachother! I will rule over Kingdom Hearts and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" As Vergil warped away, Grivlex descended back to his destroyed Gummi ship. "Man, it took me ages to find the right color for it, and now it's destroyed. I'm stranded here. Oh well, let's go to town then."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Zexion69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:55 pm
zexion wandered the halls of castle oblivion, no assignments today, he walked off to find demyx  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:35 pm
Rose rolled her eyes and juimped at a heartless, her memories of her past rushing back to her as the adrenalin rushed through her veins, her eyes seeming to hold insanity and power.
Rose stabbed countless heartless with her knife, the blade begining to glow a dark red, along with her eyes.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 am
As Grivlex walked into town, he heard alot of people mumbling against each other. He figured it was about him, since everyone glared at him. He stepped in a bar and asked for a beer. Sitting at a small table in the corner. he observed the bar, seeing more people mumbling and glaring. I wonder why they're looking at me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Riku finally met up with Sora in the secret area.
"Well what do you know? The heartless are still here after all!' Riku said. Despite being swarmed by heartless Riku knew already that this battle was won. He had Sora and Rose as backup so what problems could there be?
Finally, the trio of warriors had beaten all the heartless.
"We really need to start getting in shape..." Sora said panting. Riku just laughed.
"Wait a minute, the door, it's opening!" Sora shouted. He was right. The door had burst open and suddenly, the trio were grabbing on to anything they could to avoid being sucked in.  

AKHaze

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 am
"Holly Crap...What's going on?" Rose exclaimed holding onto a rock.
"Guys! The doors opening?" Kairi exclaimed as she ran in and held onto the same rock as Rose.
"Sora, you better explain where we're going..." Rose growled, her eyes just barely showing abit of the redness from earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:08 pm
After leaving the bar, Grivlex went to the island where Sora and his friends supposedly should be. When he arrived, he saw a redheaded girl running into a cave. The famous secret spot. Grivlex went after her, because she seemed in distress. Grivlex pierced it's katana in the ground and held on to avoid being sucked in the hole.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 am
((Okay, sorry to sound so rude, but I think that we should either give this RP up or get some more active members..I'm seriously tierd of waiting for this Rp to be updated. Someone either continue it, or I'm out....Sorry. I thought that this would be a good Rp, but people just aren't very active. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:53 pm
]there wasn't much i could add[  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out