Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Let us know a little bit about you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:10 pm
You'll never believe what my little sister called me the other day! xd !
She called me "Kevin-kun" eek rofl and told me that if I were a boy, that'd be my name o_O; she's weird...heh.
BUT it's all good because I got back at her by calling her "Kenji" >>; just because he's her favorite character from Samurai X and she loves him lots....among other stuff xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:37 am
I'm new here so I figured I'll fill this out xd

Gaian Username: Bchan
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): B-chan/Bchan
Nationality/Ethnic: American
Birthdate: 2/23/??
Grade: I've graduated from school (I'm showing my age sweatdrop )
Blood Type: I have... no clue
Favorite Subjects: Again, done with school sweatdrop
Least Favorite Subject: See above
Favorite Colors: Purple
Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
Favorite Food: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Least Favorite Food: Seafood
Wishes (For): A good job so I can move in with my shnuggly boyfriend
whee  

Bchan

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:48 pm
w00t! Someone else not in high school! I don't feel so old anymore...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:58 pm
-________- I feel young.....don't worry Memory-chan you aren't THAT old! blaugh My sister is 23! o_o  

Ramtasma

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:18 am
Yes, but I was beginning to wonder if I was the oldest person here... stare Which makes one feel old no matter what the circumstances. Especially when the age differences is as a great as it is for most of them...

Heh, but I seem to remember quite a few people of your age around here Neko-chan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:11 pm
MemoryDragon
Yes, but I was beginning to wonder if I was the oldest person here... stare

Well, I can assure you that you're not the oldest one here... because I'm older than you (won't say by how much though blaugh )

Now I feel old... sweatdrop  

Bchan

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:35 pm
sweatdrop Heh... Looks like I've dropped my feeling of oldness on to you. Now I just feel middle-aged. Wonder if I should be expecting a mid-life crisis any time soon... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:51 pm
-grins and waves-

Hi! My name's Loan! You can call me Loan-chan. Personally, I was pretty stupid back then and made my name Kill-All-Flamers. I really wanted [.x The Mad Hatter x.] But yeah...

I'm a bit under the age of Gaia rules...but yeah, I'm besto Friendsos with Nikki (Neko-Chan) And hope to be your friend too. So far Ive been able to get along with you guys, and Im happy to find people I know. Like Yonaki-chan.

I like Alice In Wonderland alot (-giggles dementedly-) and I have a sick sense of humor. I say alot of things I dont think about and...wait, all the things I say I usually make up on the way. I like sarcasm, comedic timing, and things that most people arent comfortable with.

A gothic Mad Hatter is not creepy. I like to rhyme alot, improv-something or another. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) Scared me. =D  

Sooper Bloo

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:39 pm
Kill_all_flamers210
-grins and waves-

Hi! My name's Loan! You can call me Loan-chan. Personally, I was pretty stupid back then and made my name Kill-All-Flamers. I really wanted [.x The Mad Hatter x.] But yeah...

I'm a bit under the age of Gaia rules...but yeah, I'm besto Friendsos with Nikki (Neko-Chan) And hope to be your friend too. So far Ive been able to get along with you guys, and Im happy to find people I know. Like Yonaki-chan.

I like Alice In Wonderland alot (-giggles dementedly-) and I have a sick sense of humor. I say alot of things I dont think about and...wait, all the things I say I usually make up on the way. I like sarcasm, comedic timing, and things that most people arent comfortable with.

A gothic Mad Hatter is not creepy. I like to rhyme alot, improv-something or another. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) Scared me. =D

Loan,you were the one who WANTED to go to Charlie and the Chocoate Factory! XD I was the first one to say I was creeped out by it! Also,HI LOAN! o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:06 pm
Kill_all_flamers210
-grins and waves-

A Mad-Hatter fan! heart I heart the Mad Hatter! 4laugh  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:18 pm
>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:22 pm
I should've done this ages ago... sweatdrop
Gaian Username: cc-haruna
Nickname (just so we know what to refer to you by): SakuMeiMei but you can call me SMM or Haruna would do...whatever suits you...
Nationality/Ethnic: I am Chinese Canadian 3nodding
Birthdate: July 27,1993
Grade: Going to Grade 7
Blood Type: I have no idea
Favorite Subjects: Language Arts and Social Studies
Least Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Colors: Blue, White, and Black
Favorite Flower: White roses...X.x
Favorite Food: sushi and other odd foods
Least Favorite Food: bitter foods and chocolate (don't ask)
Wishes (For): a trip to Japan, to meet Tanemura Arina, and have my manga published

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:23 pm
Oh God, I feel reeeeeeeeallllllllyyyy young... whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:31 pm
cc-haruna
Oh God, I feel reeeeeeeeallllllllyyyy young... whee

That's okay, cause you act reeeeeeally mature for your age. I thought you were closer to my age. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:26 pm
Leri
Kill_all_flamers210
-grins and waves-

A Mad-Hatter fan! heart I heart the Mad Hatter! 4laugh

^_^ My other name is [.x. rettaH daM .x.] and is a member of this forum.

Nikki..>>; I thought itd be fun. It wasnt. Lots of *****  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces