Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:14 pm
Treekee
burning_eyes my eyes!!!!!
confused What do you mean? stressed Are you insulting my hotties!!!??? scream scream BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRAID TO SHOOT YOU IF THATS THE CASE!!!!!!! scream sweatdrop Sorry, sorry, I get a little crazy at times *twitches*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:26 pm
well, if it makes u feel better it think Gabrielle Christian is pretty cute.  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:51 pm
dragonrock18903
*sigh* She is, isn't she whee Although 'pretty cute' is a HUGE understatement xd

wahmbulance Hotness alert! All men, boys, or anything with a Y chromosome, please close your eyes for you are not worthy to witness the major hotness that is about to occur! If you are offended by homosexuality I recommend, well actually I recommend you drop dead but anyway, if it offends you, you should not look ahead. You have been warned wahmbulance

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:40 pm
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
*sigh* She is, isn't she whee Although 'pretty cute' is a HUGE understatement xd

wahmbulance Hotness alert! All men, boys, or anything with a Y chromosome, please close your eyes for you are not worthy to witness the major hotness that is about to occur! If you are offended by homosexuality I recommend, well actually I recommend you drop dead but anyway, if it offends you, you should not look ahead. You have been warned wahmbulance

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wicked cool  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Ashima-san

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:46 am
my bf of course biggrin
Bill- Tokio Hotel
Yuki and kyo- Fruits basket
Mad Hatter and Kira- Angel Sanctuary
David Bowie- Labrynth and also 70/80 rock singer
lot more but yeah, whatever  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:09 am
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903

User Image

*gasp*no fuffy??!! i thought u loved faith and buffy, yet i see no buffy. although, i like the 'eww boys' one and the 'chop off ur balls' one. i might steal some from u ninja  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903

User Image
Wicked cool
HEY JACKASS! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!? NO BOYS! DAMN! No wonder I'm gay, guys are perverted idiots. Although to be fair, I don't blame you, they are wicked hot eek Dirt thoughts!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:23 pm
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903

User Image

*gasp*no fuffy??!! i thought u loved faith and buffy, yet i see no buffy. although, i like the 'eww boys' one and the 'chop off ur balls' one. i might steal some from u ninja
I DO! Fuffy is my all time favorite! To be honest, I'm not even a big Spashley fan because I think Ashley is a b***h for even considering choosing Aiden over Spencer...dumbass stare I just chose those because they had Gabrielle Christian.  

xBeefxTacox

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageTHE SEXY DANCE! rofl

User Image eek Whoa, now thats a sexy dance eek I'll be in my bunk eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:35 pm
tatu_anime

I wish I could do the sexy dance talk2hand .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:53 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime

I wish I could do the sexy dance talk2hand .
We all do, we all do sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:58 pm
tatu_anime

AHHHH!!! my eyes!!! they BURN burning_eyes .  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:40 am
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime

AHHHH!!! my eyes!!! they BURN burning_eyes .
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:10 am
MAKE IT STOP!!! OH, THE MADDNESS!!!! gonk crying gonk  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:38 pm
dragonrock18903
MAKE IT STOP!!! OH, THE MADDNESS!!!! gonk crying gonk
rofl rofl rofl User Image
User Image Damn it Carmen! Why must you keep popping up everywhere gonk WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHY MUST YOU BE SO DAMN SEXY ALL THE TIME!?  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff