Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Kris stood still, he had spent the entire night last night with repairs, "that was a pain, oops i'm low on power, better get a battery" Recca reached into a sack by his bed and pulled out a tube with an odd substance inside. an opening appeared at his shoulder. he slowly slid the tube inside until there was a clicking sound, the slot closed, and he walked outside. he walked down to the border and stared at the females wondering what had separated them from the males. once again blacked by the question. Why? with this question in mind he went to a local library, and began to research.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:22 pm
billy ran into a building to escape the bright light on it there was a message board there was a missing poster that had a young man on it about 13 he looked at it closely he knew the boy it was the kids first mission and they sent him over the wall to find some supplies the city was running low on .... it was stupidity it would of never worked he probably was "disposable" to the elders billy laughed but inside felt sorrow for the young boy who probably died for a cause that had no purpose billy sat down at a table he realized he ran into the library he picked up a book and red the first page he threw it back on the shelf "lies" he grunted in disgust he looked out the window and saw the big gray wall and wondered what it was like over there he was 20 years old and had never been over there he had talked to a lot of women he remember those warm days where the sun was setting and the best place to sit was under shade one day three girls hoped the wall they wore all black and moved very quietly billy walked up to them and hey were startled one of them grabbed him b the arm and suck a knife up to his throat he smiled " here to find out more about the past.... well you found the right person " the girl put away the knife and billy told them all they knew two of the girls laughed and climbed over the wall one whispered to the other "what a bunch of s**t' but the other girl climbed back over with a look in her eyes like that they had just been opened for the first time billy sat at the table just looking into the past  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Ashley:

I got up and looked out my window. Yesterday went by kinda fast, but nothing exciting happened to me. I got dressed and ate some breakfast. It wasn't much since we were low on food. After eating, I head out the door to find role call ready to go. I got in line and got myself checked off.
After, I moved along to where the Council was. It wasn't as secret as the Male's since we actually communicated better here. The truth behind the past though is still secret as I know. Since I see people just wonder and not really care of this dreadful war. Although, I heard a rumor from the council that the Madam and the Lord use to know each other....

♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Jim:

I walked out of Sleep with a file in my hand. I looked in the file not long ago and I had no way of reconizing it at all. So, I went to the library.
I walked in to only find someone sitting actually reading. Since he looked a bit lonely, I walked over and sat across the table from him. I noticed his malfunctions from his right side of himself. "Hey I know you," I said, "You're Kris. One of the unique ones."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:12 pm
((lol my dibs are on that the lord and maddam were the boy and girl who had the argument and started it all)) billy stood behind a shelf listening onto jim and kris " the unique ones... eh.. dont look so unique to me" he said quietley to himself  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:26 pm
his right hand went down to his katana, andhis left still held the book, his left eye looked at the book and continued to read, but his artificial eye looked at Jim, "what do you mean by unique?" he set the book down and picked up another.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

July 2nd 8:15am
------------------------

I awaken and slow get up. I been to stretch and peaceful yanws."i guess now i have to go over to the boys side." I was bit worried on what would happen if i got cuaght. I sit back down and look up at the leaves and think about my next move.
July 2nd 8:15 AM
------------------------
I lookd down and see that she is awake and looking right up into the tree. "Did she see me?" I think to myself. I hope not. If she acknowledges me, I'll have to make a run for it. Although I feel worried, I still can't stop looking at her. I don't know why.

July 2nd 8:16am
---------------------

I look up at the leaves and i could tell someone was there but i didnt care and i thought maybe this guy can help me anwser my questions. I slowly get up and I jump up and land behind you and grab you and cover you mouth and i hold you tightly"Your going to anwser my questions"
I calmly nod in agreement.
"Do you know why the sexes separated?"
"It's been said, that 150 years ago, all of the adults in the world mysteriously disappeared. Faced with different beliefs, the males and females decided to build the wall. And now we continue to fight to this day. That's all I know. I'm sorry."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

July 2nd 8:15am
------------------------

I awaken and slow get up. I been to stretch and peaceful yanws."i guess now i have to go over to the boys side." I was bit worried on what would happen if i got cuaght. I sit back down and look up at the leaves and think about my next move.
July 2nd 8:15 AM
------------------------
I lookd down and see that she is awake and looking right up into the tree. "Did she see me?" I think to myself. I hope not. If she acknowledges me, I'll have to make a run for it. Although I feel worried, I still can't stop looking at her. I don't know why.

---------------------

I look up at the leaves and i could tell someone was there but i didnt care and i thought maybe this guy can help me anwser my questions. I slowly get up and I jump up and land behind you and grab you and cover you mouth and i hold you tightly"Your going to anwser my questions"
"It's been said, that 150 years ago, all of the adults in the world mysteriously disappeared. Faced with different beliefs, the males and females decided to build the wall. And now we continue to fight to this day. That's all I know. I'm sorry."
Rikku sighed. "Of course, that is what everyone has told me....."I look up at the leave in the trees."i wish there was a way that all of us could be together in peace." I let my guard down around you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

---------------------

Rikku sighed. "Of course, that is what everyone has told me....."I look up at the leave in the trees."i wish there was a way that all of us could be together in peace." I let my guard down around you.
"It's much better on your side of the wall in some ways."  

Carrot-Copper

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((lol my dibs are on that the lord and maddam were the boy and girl who had the argument and started it all)) billy stood behind a shelf listening onto jim and kris " the unique ones... eh.. dont look so unique to me" he said quietley to himself

MrAsianK
his right hand went down to his katana, andhis left still held the book, his left eye looked at the book and continued to read, but his artificial eye looked at Jim, "what do you mean by unique?" he set the book down and picked up another.

Jim:

"Well, each year, they find a few clones that are you say.....out of the norm. They don't fit in; their not cut to be handeled like any other clone." I then Removed my left glove to show the symbol on top of my hand. It took up most of it. I glowed of a bright light hazel blue that made it look that you couldn't move your eyes away from it.
"Some are born with a marking that was never meant to be on. Like you, you have that marking, but a bit more intense then others. You are a cyborg clone. With you're knowledge on mechanics, that's how you're so unique."
I turned to the shelf behind me to hear a bit of noise. I looked through above the books through the shelves to see a boy. I reconized him. "Like this guy over here, Billy. I've seen him around lately from where I go each morning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

---------------------

"Can you tell me what it is like over on your side of the wall?" I move closer to you while still holding you so you wouldnt escape.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:51 pm
bixyll sat under the shade of the wall and heard a women and a man talking in peace together " you dont hear that much" he sneaked over the wall for the first time in his life, to ease drop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat under the shade of the wall and heard a women and a man talking in peace together " you dont hear that much" he sneaked over the wall for the first time in his life, to ease drop

((whatever happened to you in the library? lol))  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:54 pm
FallenLight262
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((me left )) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
FallenLight262
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((me left )) biggrin

((that was pretty quick escape then, Kris needs to get on.))  

FallenLight262

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Can you tell me what it is like over on your side of the wall?" I move closer to you while still holding you so you wouldnt escape.
"It's dark in a lot of places. And we're training constantly. At least 17 hours a day. It's not as clean as over here either."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff