Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
How many Sims can you handle? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:50 pm
for me honestly the more the better i like more sims so i have somthing to do with them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:01 pm
i can handle 6 humans and 2 pets. *nods* although i did drown one in a pool, BUT i did bring him back to life as a zombie, *nods* yes, he was awsome..  

irasciblebunny

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:01 am
I had...5 sims and like .....4 pets... i lost one of then and then i started to get annoyed with them >>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:08 am
I had 12 once, or was it 13? I handled them preetty well, but I couldn't play the house they lived in (it was maxis made, I suck at houses) in any town. And I can't play any town because sims isn't installed on the working computer yet, but I'm gonna try to get that many again. Not including pets, bacause on that lot I had none XD

And for those who wanna know how, this is what you gotta do.
Get four adults (each married) in one house, or two married sims.
Make both have twins, or use the cheat on the two.

iLuvHorses7

Lady Obsidian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:11 am
I don't really handle" all of my sims. Most of the time, I let them do whatever. They usually can take care of their own bathroom needs and stuff. If they can't, that's too bad for them.
I only truly monitor toddlers. Elders and babies I don't even look at. Babies because I can't, elders because they're gonna die soon anyway. I only control sims to do things like garden, gain skills, getting relationships, calling somebody, etc. The stuff they can't do alone.
I can handle 8 sims at a time, unless there's 7 toddlers and 1 adult/teen/elder. Then I'd kill them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 am
Two, sometimes. I Can have a couple but when one does something to make me mad i shoot her/him with a rocket. ( A New way to kill a sim i discovered)  

Ryen Relent
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

SpecialAgentLeah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:25 pm
Well, I can handle the max of 8 with also a few guests over. But one time I used a cheat and it was to make all the neighbors come onto the one lot, I had a tiny lot, and then.. A burgler came, so I called the police and they couldn't get through because of everyone! lol it was hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:42 am
I can barely control the other 3 lol

Anti-MOD

iFae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:32 am
well i use cheats..mostly money and force twins,also boolprop for personal reasons.. i have one with 7 family members(pack leader and a dog adn a cat.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 pm
I can handle 8 easy but I have to constantly check on em lol Also, I ususally get my kids maxed out on all skills before they turn teen. Which life aspiration do you like to use for your teens/ college kids? Do you have favorite life aspirations? What about your favorite couple paring.. signs etc?  

Angel of Patience

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:42 pm
Shiver`
User Image User Image8. I love playing with a full house.... though every few mins I need to hit pause to get them organized. xp

I do that when I have just one sim! I just don't want any time lost in a day. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 pm
My favorite families are a parent and one child (preferably teen!). Most of my familes are two parents, and 3 children. My BEST family EVER had 4 children, one set of twins. My SECOND BEST had 8 children (over the couse of time...) I love VERY VERY VERY large family trees with lots of weird connnections and whatnot! But again, I would say two kids is the best to handle. I also love families with no parents xD  

shmarty

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:28 pm
4-5 and a pet at the most  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:18 pm
Five at most.
Once I put eight sims through university at the same time. Yeah... I'm never going through that again. D:

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

littlesausage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:42 am
I prefer only four people in one household, two couples, but then i make them both have two babies.

So, 8.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces