Reply CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~
Fav. Movies? Shows? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:43 pm
i've seen it!!!...i've seen it!!!...woah..ican't believe Nana movie is really good! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 pm
I finished downloading the movie, but my computer is too slow to play it decently. I send it to my roommate's computer and we're going to watch it this weekend or something.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:04 pm
solarfacade
I finished downloading the movie, but my computer is too slow to play it decently. I send it to my roommate's computer and we're going to watch it this weekend or something.
why download?...you could just watch it in youtube!!...thats where i've seen it...its really good!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:35 pm
fullmoon_mitsuki16
solarfacade
why download?...you could just watch it in youtube!!...thats where i've seen it...its really good!!! 4laugh

Because Youtube isn't very high quality and I'd have to stream the whole thing anyway, so why not just download it?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:34 pm
solarfacade
fullmoon_mitsuki16
solarfacade

Because Youtube isn't very high quality and I'd have to stream the whole thing anyway, so why not just download it?
yeah i guess you're right....but when the DVDs come out...i'm definitely gonna buy it...so i'll start saving now!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:55 pm
Howl's Moving Castle Rocks my sockz!!!  

dianakitsune

mikki-neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:52 pm
Movies: Old horror movies!! They're the best! XD Especially the ones with Vincent Price. Ohh, Vincent. <3 Um... Tim Burton's movies as well. I love them all, but my favourite is Nightmare Before Christmas. X3 <333
Also some of the new horror movies like Amityville Horror. And I also love suspense/action/blah. Like Saw and The Sixth Sense and stuff. Ohh, and movies from Studio Ghibli! I love Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) and Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka). And Pirates of the Caribbean [Johnny Depp! <3]. And yeah, I guess I wrote too much n_n;

Shows: I don't watch TV, it's painful. gonk But I like The Office (american version), Spongebob Squarepants (yus. ò_ó) and Fairlyodd Parents (... ò_ó') and every cartoon show that contains stupidity. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:28 am
mhhh my favoritie movies biggrin let me think... I think hindi movies biggrin hihi... is anyone here who knows hindi films like kabhi kushi kabhi gham? i love it biggrin it has got a very good story! ADVISABLE!!!
one of my favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean ( ORLANDO & JOHNNY? I LOVE YOU biggrin ) and the Holiday ( JUDE LAW redface heart heart heart heart heart heart heart )

And the shows mhh..spongbob is sweet biggrin and the scrubs i love it biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Maron91

CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces