Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:50 am
Momiji-Bunny
I just made my brother a T-shirt with an Angel Sanctuary picture on it, it came out pretty well.

you made? surprised how?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:46 am
Sanekazura

there must be. i went to germany this summer, went into a normal shop and...wow! eek so many mangas! all in german!
i just had to buy count cain, even though i don't understand a word german sweatdrop

Well, there we have another reason for me to not quit learning the damned language. whee

Yeah.. It seems like manga is alot more popular there than it is here. I hope that will change soon, but I guess it probably won't.

Momiji-Bunny
I just made my brother a T-shirt with an Angel Sanctuary picture on it, it came out pretty well.

Oh, nice. Got any pictures of it?  

Vi Sparklemist

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:13 am
Sanekazura

there must be. i went to germany this summer, went into a normal shop and...wow! eek so many mangas! all in german!
i just had to buy count cain, even though i don't understand a word german sweatdrop

I'm not much better... I nearly bought the Gravel Kingdom manga in Japanese... and would have, had I not seen the Angel Cage artbook(in Japanese, damnnit). There're so much other interesting things in the book which are in Japanese... I want to know what they are... crying I want to know who's that lady with the black veil and silver hair for one... she looks SOOO cool! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:30 pm
Shura Yukihime
Sanekazura

I'm not much better... I nearly bought the Gravel Kingdom manga in Japanese... and would have, had I not seen the Angel Cage artbook(in Japanese, damnnit). There're so much other interesting things in the book which are in Japanese... I want to know what they are... crying I want to know who's that lady with the black veil and silver hair for one... she looks SOOO cool! blaugh

The girl in the black dress and veil, that's Kurai ^_^  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:00 pm
eek Really? The dragon lady?(somehow that makes her sound like Cixi) Doesn't really look like her... Doesn't Kurai have longer hair or something?

*Has never read more than the first book of AS*

And is Kurai the one that likes Alexiel?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:24 pm
Sonoshi
Momiji-Bunny

you made? surprised how?

I bought a T-shirt and some iron on transfer paper, found some pictures online, printed them onto the paper and ironed it onto the shirt. It all took less then 30 minutes! I messed up a bit, didn't iron it long enough, so the sticky stuff on the paper (it's kind of like a big sticker) didn't release itself onto the shirt.  

Momiji-Bunny

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:37 pm
These are the pictures I put onto the shirt. The Angel Sanctuary one isn't that big, and they all reversed when I put them on the shirt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, it's not the most flattering Angel Sanctuary shirt, considering the main topic of the shirt is "Beware of Perverts"
that's why Vivi is looking up Selphies skirt, and their is Shegurai (sp?) from Fruits Basket. My brother thinks that Sara and Setsuna are perverted, Sara more so 'cause she could have not gone with those feelings, but Setsuna had someone else inside of him with feelings for Sara as well. So, yeah. I'm gonna make a better shirt later. It's just that the transfer paper is so expensive, it's like $2 a sheet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:41 pm
Shura Yukihime
eek Really? The dragon lady?(somehow that makes her sound like Cixi) Doesn't really look like her... Doesn't Kurai have longer hair or something?

*Has never read more than the first book of AS*

And is Kurai the one that likes Alexiel?

Kurai has short hair and a long ponytail in the back ::nods::
That picture of her in the dress is actually an older version of her. Continue reading the series and you'll know why ^_^
And yeah, Kurai really admires Alexiel. (maybe even a little puppy love crush? Who knows? )  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:10 am
Hmmm...

PAYCHECK!!! FASTER ARRIVE!!! blaugh blaugh

But I can't read a word of Japanese anyways... Especially now with the Chinese company that used to do it having folded... stressed stressed

There are translations online, right?

Btw... is it possible for someone to translate the Kaori Yuki interview at the end of Angel Cage?

*tries to imagine the surprise on Kino's counter staff when she appears with the whole stack of AS manga. In Japanese, when she's clearly Chinese.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:07 am
Shura Yukihime
Hmmm...

PAYCHECK!!! FASTER ARRIVE!!! blaugh blaugh

But I can't read a word of Japanese anyways... Especially now with the Chinese company that used to do it having folded... stressed stressed

There are translations online, right?

Btw... is it possible for someone to translate the Kaori Yuki interview at the end of Angel Cage?

*tries to imagine the surprise on Kino's counter staff when she appears with the whole stack of AS manga. In Japanese, when she's clearly Chinese.*

Omanga.net and Jahannam.net have really good translations.
I dont know off the top of my head who has that interview translated...I know I've seen A interview in English, but I dont think its the same one...

I do that at Kino XD I'm Chinese too, but they know my face by now.
It's always the same security guard, the same cashier and the same dude who takes care of my manga orders...hey...but its not their job to question! I know what I'm doing!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:12 am
Ah... but I'm sure you know enough Japanese to get through AS without any problems. Me... the only Japanese words I can read are those that are heavily Chinese based.

And thanks for the translation links...

At least 24 more days till I see my paycheck... and my AS manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:59 pm
Is there any AS merchandise available in the US at all? crying  

Naotosbro

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:53 pm
Naotosbro
Is there any AS merchandise available in the US at all? crying

Nothing official but the first few vol. of manga.
If you want the artbooks or post cards or the jewlery you're probably better off looking online or if you have an Asian district nearby, you can find the stuff there sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:26 pm
Arn't there some AS art books out there as well?  

Stella_Starwind

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:03 pm
Stella_Starwind
Arn't there some AS art books out there as well?

Not in English, that I know of.
There are Japanese and Chinese versions of the artbooks I think (I have no clue if the Chinese one is official, its got some stuff the Japanese artbooks dont have)  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff