Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:11 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
When I was around 7 and I lived in these little yellow apartments that were right next to a cemetery with my mom and sister I had this nightmare about people getting chopped up and stuffed into neon orange body bags (A. I cant believe I still remember that, B. What kind of seven year olds have nightmares like that!?) So I woke up and decided to go sleep in my moms room, I don't even think she woke up. I couldn't really fall asleep because I was still freaked out so I look out the window into the backyard (out apartment had a backyard) and I looked at the tree we had out there and I saw what looked like a little boy sitting on one of the branches with one of his legs hanging down, it kind of looked like thisUser Image
and of course it scared the hell out of me so I started shaking my mom telling her to wake up and that there was a little boy in our tree, she just said (more of a drawl) that it was probably just a branch and told me to go to sleep so I just left her alone because I didn't want her to freak out on me and looked back at the tree, the thing was still there and it definitely did not look like a branch, besides I knew every branch on that tree (I climbed like a bizillion times) and then it turned its head and stared at me! I hid under the covers like a scared little girl (I was after all) and tried to go to sleep, eventually I did. When I woke up I looked out the window and the thing was gone so I just told myself that I was imagining things and woke my mom up so she could make me some toast. We got into the kitchen and I sat at the table, when my mom finished making my toast she went to walk over and give it to me but the second she saw she she screamed and dropped the plate, I had no idea what the hell was going on so I started screaming. Out of nowhere every thing when dark so I started screaming louder, it turns out my eyes had swollen shut. The ambulance came to pick me up and I was rushed to the hospital, but do you wanna know the worst part? The next day was picture day at my school and my mom made me go xd I looked like someone gave me two black eyes whee
Stop freaking everybody out!CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY eek burning_eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xd Thats not even the worst one whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 pm
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
When I was around 7 and I lived in these little yellow apartments that were right next to a cemetery with my mom and sister I had this nightmare about people getting chopped up and stuffed into neon orange body bags (A. I cant believe I still remember that, B. What kind of seven year olds have nightmares like that!?) So I woke up and decided to go sleep in my moms room, I don't even think she woke up. I couldn't really fall asleep because I was still freaked out so I look out the window into the backyard (out apartment had a backyard) and I looked at the tree we had out there and I saw what looked like a little boy sitting on one of the branches with one of his legs hanging down, it kind of looked like thisUser Image
and of course it scared the hell out of me so I started shaking my mom telling her to wake up and that there was a little boy in our tree, she just said (more of a drawl) that it was probably just a branch and told me to go to sleep so I just left her alone because I didn't want her to freak out on me and looked back at the tree, the thing was still there and it definitely did not look like a branch, besides I knew every branch on that tree (I climbed like a bizillion times) and then it turned its head and stared at me! I hid under the covers like a scared little girl (I was after all) and tried to go to sleep, eventually I did. When I woke up I looked out the window and the thing was gone so I just told myself that I was imagining things and woke my mom up so she could make me some toast. We got into the kitchen and I sat at the table, when my mom finished making my toast she went to walk over and give it to me but the second she saw she she screamed and dropped the plate, I had no idea what the hell was going on so I started screaming. Out of nowhere every thing when dark so I started screaming louder, it turns out my eyes had swollen shut. The ambulance came to pick me up and I was rushed to the hospital, but do you wanna know the worst part? The next day was picture day at my school and my mom made me go xd I looked like someone gave me two black eyes whee
Stop freaking everybody out!CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY eek burning_eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please,do NOT tell.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 pm
Well now I must whee But not quite yet...but it will have it's time...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:27 pm
aww man! come on, now that u said something, im curious  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:14 pm
SILENCE!If she needs time let her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:34 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
Please,do NOT tell.
Hate to burst your bubble... but I have the feeling you might be the ONLY person who's creeped out... I know I'm not...  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:05 pm
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
Please,do NOT tell.
Hate to burst your bubble... but I have the feeling you might be the ONLY person who's creeped out... I know I'm not...
Well it's creepy when your seven and schizo xd Your right though, that one was probably the least scariest, I just don't really like to relive the worst ones because then I have to turn all the lights on in my house and kill some brain cells by spending some nice, mind-numbing, quality time in front of the tv xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:24 pm
NOOO!!!! my precious brain cells!!!! msu hold on till senior year xp . i havent watched real tv in a long time. yay youtube and crunchyroll!!! XD  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:34 am
tatu_anime
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
Please,do NOT tell.
Well it's creepy when your seven and schizo xd Your right though, that one was probably the least scariest, I just don't really like to relive the worst ones because then I have to turn all the lights on in my house and kill some brain cells by spending some nice, mind-numbing, quality time in front of the tv xd
Everyone in this guild has brain cels that are perverted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
Please,do NOT tell.
Then I feel left out... crying I'm all alooooooooooooone.... eek  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 am
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
Please,do NOT tell.

oh, i bet we could find some pervertedness in u... deep down inside stare ...or something like that...XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:29 am
dragonrock18903
FoxFire315
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
FoxFire315

oh, i bet we could find some pervertedness in u... deep down inside stare ...or something like that...XD
Lol... Maybe... I feel both a little better now, and a little disturbed... xd  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:32 pm
Lets have a pervert party!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm
DarkLurker12

i thought treekee was the most perverted one here...then again i think i've been wrong many a time... stare ...  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:59 am
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12

i thought treekee was the most perverted one here...then again i think i've been wrong many a time... stare ...
Hell no she aint! I am!  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces