Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
Why'd you give yourself that SN? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Numa Numa
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:13 pm
And mine is based on one of my cats' names mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:33 pm
esinela is my middle name backwards (my middle name is Alenise) and the fay part i got because my sister's username is "the Lady Fay" so i kinda took part of her name.  

esinela fay

red_hair_chick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:40 pm
my name used to be ZuNakKuari, one of the names for an RP character, but then i changed it to Zuna the Crimson Fox because it went with me better. i love the color crimson and my middle name means fox. and Zuna is the short name for my Favorite RP character  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:36 pm
I wanted something that sounded catchy and easy to remember, so I thought maybe a song title would be interesting. So, I was looking at my new M.I.A CD and saw that one of the songs was titled "10 Dollar" which I thought sounded pretty cool.

The song doesn't really have a special meaning for me though, because it's basically about a whore. >_>

10 Dollar

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:26 am
Well... It was evening (twilight!) and then I needed a word to go with Twilight and Polyphonic was the first thing that popped into my head.

And now Poly has practically become my second name. I'll even answer to it IRL! But the only person I know IRL that's on Gaia is my brother...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:47 pm
some of my name was actually a mistake x.x;; I was supposed to be Kohana-Ichibana but I could only remember the ichiba part, so I clicked that and then I found out it was wrong XD oh and at school Kohana or Hana-chan are my nicknames

I got used to Kohana-ichiba already so its fine I dont mind it being a mistake.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

YuroKai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:18 pm
I...

Fell over the keyboard, while trying to catch something that fell behind my monitor...

That's what came out. And I liked it.

Seriously... O.o;;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:10 pm
I'm not really sure. It was someone's name in the Justice League and I liked her. I didn't want my name to be HawkGirl because it seemed so boring so I went, "HaWkGiRL". When I get older I might change it to "HaWkWoMaN". I'd have to save up. At first my name was EvILGiRLKaGoME, but I got bored of that, so I changed it. I think it was KawaiiVampLerena or something, but THEN decided I wasn't satisfied so I thought of something cool. I WAS going to change my name AGAIN, but I got so used to it.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

`Rai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:05 am
Snail-ie
how do u change the uername?

It costs alot of money.

(Gaian money, of course)

-----------------------------------

I chose mine because Rai means thunder in Japanese, and my name is Rayna, hence the "_Ray" of "Rai_Ray".

"Why thunder, Ray-ray?"

Because I laugh alot, and I laugh really loud. Like thunder.
----
I'm thinking of changing my name to "Haruna Saotome".

She's my favorite character (next to Chachamaru) in the manga Negima!

Maybe I'll change my name to "Chachamaru" or "Chacha.Zero", if they aren't already taken.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:14 am
good question-i guess its cause i'm bitchy  

biatchykitty

cxoxcxo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:02 pm
well..........
i ran away w/ my friend's chocolate bar,and then beat up this 1 guy 4 calling me a b***h,so coco kilz kinda stuck twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm
`Rai
Snail-ie
how do u change the uername?

It costs alot of money.

(Gaian money, of course)

-----------------------------------

I chose mine because Rai means thunder in Japanese, and my name is Rayna, hence the "_Ray" of "Rai_Ray".

"Why thunder, Ray-ray?"

Because I laugh alot, and I laugh really loud. Like thunder.
----
I'm thinking of changing my name to "Haruna Saotome".

She's my favorite character (next to Chachamaru) in the manga Negima!

Maybe I'll change my name to "Chachamaru" or "Chacha.Zero", if they aren't already taken.

I guess the name stuck. XD;
But Chacha.Zero still sounds cool...

`Rai

[Prototype Zero]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:51 pm
My mistress gave me this name not because I'm a 'spazz', but because she thought the sight of the username was appealing.

(Rai: I thought it looked cool. sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 pm
I used the name boconnotto because it's an Italian dessert. It's a little cream puff the name of which is derived from "boccone". "Boccone" means "mouthful"; considering how long the word is, it's rather a mouthful for English speakers-- this little pun appealed to me. Also, I consider myself to be somewhat insubstantial and light-hearted while online. Thus, the name fits pretty well!

boconnotto

Lelandra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:42 am
lelandra is the name of my Star Wars rp character. She is a Jedi, of course. ^_^  
The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games