Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 pm
Hello my fellow Americans!
My name is Allie and I'm almost (as in December 17 is my B-day) 17 years old. I attend a Lutheran High School and come from an area of Missouri where you're sorta odd if you're liberal. I'm an uber conservative girl, and I do my political research nearly all the time while on the computer or watching TV. My 3 heros are my dad who taught me morally right from wrong and taught me how to stand up for my beliefs; my grandfather who taught me to be patient with people of differing opinions; and Sean Hannity, yes the man himself becaus I listen to his radio show nearly every day (I'll call in one day) and admire how patient and kind he is to people who flat out hate him. In fact, my dream job is to be a political radio talk show host like Hannity himself. Politics is most likely my favorite passion.

Apart from politics, I love to sing (I take voice lessons once a week), draw/paint (Woo! Art class!), write (I write stories about vampires and sort of dark concepts PM me if you want me to send ya a link!) and History (Because if you don't know where you've been, how do you know where you're headed?) If my dream of being a political radio talk show host doesn't pan out, I hope to teach history to high school students because I want to get people excited about the strife and struggles of the past to better our futures.

I know that I most likely sound like a Miss Teen America hopeful, but when I'm truely passionate about something, I sort of give speaches.

<33 Much luv!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Hi. I'm Kendra and I am 17 years old. I am a republican. Right now what is bothering me is people saying it's ok to kill the baby while it's inside the mother but as soon as it comes out then it becomes murder. This is why I don't think saying "let the mother choose, it's her baby" is correct because are you to tell me that once the baby is born and then she decides to kill it your not going to throw her in jail cause "it was her baby, and her right to do so"..... Didn't think so. That's it for now.
BTW; I love this guild biggrin  

kkmodel

singin4Christ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:19 am
singin4Christ
I'm katt. I'm 18 and a consevative, sort of. I admit i don't know a lot about politics and quite frankly i hate politics. What is said to be true in politics is often a lie. One thing that ticks me off other than the lies is that the democrats and liberals and tree-huggers never listen to the troops. my friend, Mike, just returned from afghanistan (sorry i can't spell) and said that what they are doing over there is good and it's not as dangerous as it's made out to be. These groups refuse to listen to the soldiers and choose to say that it's too dangerous where while it is dangerous it's not as bad as they make it out to be. While many soldiers miss home, they see that they are doing good in the middle east and i would take their opinions over a dirty politician anyday. I'm sick of being politically correct. It's over rated.

I'm BAAAAACK! except now i'm 19 and not gonna put up with crap. kay? kay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:34 am
I'm Tessa. I am 13, and joined this guild to mingle with fellow Republicans Hi!!!  

Tessa23031

singin4Christ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:02 pm
welcome tessa!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 am
Thanks. Oops, I forgot to write what I stand for. xp
Ok, here is what I stand for: I HATE abortion, because it is murder.
I support the War in Iraq, because
they need our help setting up a stable
government .
I think that we should make it easier for
people to immigrate, because if it is easier
to immigrate legally, fewer people will try to
immigrate illegally.
I support Mitt Romney, even though I can't
vote.  

Tessa23031

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Howdee ho, my name is Erica. I like cats, South Park, and hot foreign dudes (namely from the UK, Ireland, and Australia).

This is my stance on certain topics:
ECONOMIC STANCE: I can't stand taxes. That is one of the reasons why the US declared their independence, so we wouldn't have to pay them.
GAY RIGHTS STANCE: I think homosexuals should have rights.
DEATH PENALTY STANCE: Hang 'em high!
WAR ON TERROR STANCE: Lets go Nuke the Middle East. It worked for Japan to end World War 2.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STANCE: We should deport all illegal immigrants. They are causing too much hell here.
ABORTION STANCE: Pro-Life (unless of course the woman was raped)
EMBRYOTIC STEM CELL RESEARCH: I think it is wrong to kill babies for any type of purpose.
ANIMAL RIGHTS: I love meat and leather, but I am not a fan of fur.
ENVIRONMENT: I recycle and walk to help out the enviornment, but I think Al Gore is a d*ck.

kkmodel- I love your real name. It reminds me of this one character in Harry Potter (yeah, I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:22 pm
I am a Republican. I have strong opinions about illegal immagration and will listen to anyones side of the story and make a good education answere.  

WayneRitz

Last_Gunslingr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 am
How ya doin'?
Like this forum says to, I'm just gonna introduce myself a bit. I'm very a very strong republican, and I do support Pres. Bush. The one reason why I joined this guild, is to interact in political debates, because I tried it in the Public Forums, and everyone just argued "NO, I'M RIGHT", "NO, YOUR WRONG", and blah blah blah. So, I hope this guild turns out as a good investment of my time, and I can't wait to meet all of u.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 pm
I'm Jon. I've been doing grass-roots work for the party since 1996.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Tessa23031

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm
stareyed_in_LA
Howdee ho, my name is Erica. I like cats, South Park, and hot foreign dudes (namely from the UK, Ireland, and Australia).

This is my stance on certain topics:
ECONOMIC STANCE: I can't stand taxes. That is one of the reasons why the US declared their independence, so we wouldn't have to pay them.
GAY RIGHTS STANCE: I think homosexuals should have rights.
DEATH PENALTY STANCE: Hang 'em high!
WAR ON TERROR STANCE: Lets go Nuke the Middle East. It worked for Japan to end World War 2.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION STANCE: We should deport all illegal immigrants. They are causing too much hell here.
ABORTION STANCE: Pro-Life (unless of course the woman was raped)
EMBRYOTIC STEM CELL RESEARCH: I think it is wrong to kill babies for any type of purpose.
ANIMAL RIGHTS: I love meat and leather, but I am not a fan of fur.
ENVIRONMENT: I recycle and walk to help out the enviornment, but I think Al Gore is a d*ck.

kkmodel- I love your real name. It reminds me of this one character in Harry Potter (yeah, I'm also obsessed with Harry Potter too.)

Hi!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 pm
Hi there, I'm Daniel, I'm 19 and live in the state of Georgia. Where scorcher is our specialty XD. Anyway, I've been an avid republican since around 8 years old when my father taught me of the greatness of the president I was born under (Reagan). Tis a shame his son became a demorat (sic.). Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all and shiz like that.  

Shadow the demon slayer

James628

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 am
im Jame, im 16, im more center-right, when I register to vote I will register republican  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:18 am
Hi there. I'm Dan from Australia. I'm not an American but I've been a big admirer of the GOP for a while.

I was born in Israel (hopefully that'll win me some popularity points here wink ) so right-wing foreign policy has always been part of my agenda. I'm also conservative on economic issues and immigration. I generally don't have a huge interest on social issues like abortion and gay marriage, so I'd probably call myself a moderate in those areas.

As far as ideology goes, I've recently been considering *gasp* neo-conservatism*gasp*. I've know I was pretty much a conservative since childhood, but now I've realised that I've always had a word-view that was very much neo-conservative.  

DanskiWolf

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces