Reply Rock Lee Guild
Why don't people like lee? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't lee asome?
  Hell Yes
  No(what did you join the rock lee guild then)
View Results

Coonrae

4,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:35 pm
fruitbooter98273
I think the girls aren't attracted to lee now but when he grows up he'll be cooler then gai and will the girls all over him.

*gasp* No one can be cooler Then Gai!!! Gai Sensei is soo cool he practicly glows with cool!
(tee hee! he is also so cute and Smexy)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:16 pm
rock lee is the best  

alagor

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:40 pm
kiichigo_saiga
rock lee
is the
bomb!

STOP POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:36 am
people don't like him because they think he is weird and creepy. I thought it at first, but then i got into him and now love him so much.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

fruitepop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:17 pm
they hate him cause they're jealous of him, they wish they could be as kool as him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm
kagome_lover_269
Honestly lee is awesome who would hate him, he;s funny and not annoying. He rocks why would anybody hate him, besides those sasuke lovers, from that one episode where lee owned sasuke.
NICE! wink  

Rock Lee ex1

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:13 pm
blueturquoise
kagome_lover_269
Honestly lee is awesome who would hate him, he;s funny and not annoying. He rocks why would anybody hate him, besides those sasuke lovers, from that one episode where lee owned sasuke.

Episode 22...

& lee is such a sweetie. I'd much rather date him than sasuke...

me+lee...
o-o

odd.

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:57 am
Copied and pasted from my intro post (yeah, I cheated, lol)

Why?: I tend to love the more quirky characters of anime, such as Usopp from One Piece. Lee kind of...grew on me...like fungus (or like Gai-sensei's eyebrows). I love him for his sheer determination to prove that you can become a ninja without ninjutsu or genjutsu, and also that by working hard through your life, you can achive anything you want.

What: He's cute, even in that green spandex uniform. He could kill someone with those eyebrows. Seriously. And he's not an emo whiny b***h like Sasuke. Lee's outlook on life is optimistic, even though he himself has his own faults. He's not flawlessly perfect like some of the characters *coughSasukecough*, or stuck up himself like his teammate Neji. I've been told I'm a lot like him =3  

Haru Minatsuki

Bobthegreat47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 pm
Lee is the coolest!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:52 am
people don't like him at first because they don't understand that Lee could rule the freaking WORLD! but he doesn't because the springtime of youth is better spent training and willing sunsets to appear at YOUR will not the damn sun's!  

number the second

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:54 pm
Other people just can't look past the way he, well, looks.
They just don't think Lee is cute (BUT HE IS, HIS HAIRCUT N STUFF IS ALL CUTE!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:17 pm
it's unfortunate how most people don't like his looks just b/c the people like Shikamaru,Sasuke *cringes*, and even Naruto (kinda)...is more of what society would look at and think is 'normal'  

KiRaSecRet

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 pm
Winiola
Hey, I LOVE Lee. I don't know why people dont like him. My friend hates him. So I told her, "Well, Itachi can be considered a He/she." Just to make her mad. XD

lol your friend likes itachi???  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:33 am
Winiola
call me cloud
Winiola
Hey, I LOVE Lee. I don't know why people dont like him. My friend hates him. So I told her, "Well, Itachi can be considered a He/she." Just to make her mad. XD
D:
Me like Itachi-san.
Well, I kinda like him. I just call him that sometimes cause of his eyelashes. XD
And it was just to get back for the whole thing she wrote in my yearbook. "Royale, have a great summer! Oh, and BTW, I hate Lee."

if u hate lee, why the f--- are u here???  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:38 am
aberforthnergal
Winiola
call me cloud
Winiola
D:
Me like Itachi-san.
Well, I kinda like him. I just call him that sometimes cause of his eyelashes. XD
And it was just to get back for the whole thing she wrote in my yearbook. "Royale, have a great summer! Oh, and BTW, I hate Lee."

if u hate lee, why the f--- are u here???
she was quoting something someone else said  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces