Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When you were younger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:26 pm
yes i did  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:59 am
totally.i remeber when mamoru was living at rei`s house & she saw his nacked a**
i was in total shock for a couple of days cuz he had been already bunnys guy...

Narwana Szczwana

Zauberry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:51 pm
yessss!!! i cry in several parts, when they die or when Mamoru let Usagi... crying i love this serie! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Sure I did. I was in Jr. High. And why be ashamed of it? The things we do even in Jr. High. Help make us the fanatics we become or still are. =)  

Angel Darkchylde

Lay-San

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 pm
yea...i pretended that i was a sailor scout. hell, every now and then i have dreams about being a scout. and i CRIED wehn tuxedo mask died in the 1st season. and i almost cried when sailor moon died.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:00 pm
i didnt really get in to it but i really liked it.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

GS Sailor Hinata

3,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:51 pm
I remember when i would pretend to be sailor jupiter, and my sister pretended to be either sailor mars or mercury....(but now I pretend to be sailor mercury XD oh well sweatdrop anyway i remember how i was 7 and i would tell my sister that she was too young (she was 5), and the rating was Y7 and i told her that anyone under 7 couldn't watch it...that was 8 years ago...I'm SO OLD!!!! oh well...i remember ann and her brother and the doom tree (i was so scared of it!)...and how sailor saturn was evil and sailor moon gave her the amulet star thing (i don't remember XD anyway everything like blew up, and all i remember was serena sitting in this huge whole crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:33 am
I never played it because I never had friends who liked it when I was 5 (the age when I started watching it). But I had toys and dolls from it that I played with heart  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Kairi Niwa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm
I invented like 100 New Sailors Scouts with weird names

Animals, Colours, Food! heart

I even named once

Porrity Sailar Soldiar; Bishoujou Sailar Curryh!

Purpose spelling errors lols  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Yeah I came out with a bunch of my own sailor scouts. 3nodding I don't remember getting really emotional about it. I remember when I was watching the first season that I came up with my own version of what I though Sailor Saturn should be (ironically mine was also purple). But next to pokemon , sailor moon is definitely the anime/manga I spent the most money on . XD  

Princess Makoto Kino

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm
I used to play with my sisters and we'd make the youngest be the youma and we'd tie her to a tree and leave her there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:00 am
i used to always pretend i was sailor moon and my little sis was sailor mini moon. heart  

ricecake1012

yume_miko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:30 pm
i still cry and such on sad moments in sailor moon, and other animes as well. if any anime is any good than it should be able to make you cry in emotional moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 pm
yes  

Luv_Serenity

Ruri star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:12 pm
I love sailormoon and yes I cried in many of the episodes. This year I finally gotten all the anime for it and I was crying all through it!! lol  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff