ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
making fun of rock lee. ...so mean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do people make fun of you for liking rock lee?
  yes
  no
View Results

Lt.Charles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 pm
Yeah all the time, even my cusin makes fun of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:01 am
I just get made fun of for watching cartoons in general. And owning a headband. D=

But my fellow anime-geek friends don't, but then again, we give every character equal attention when we talk about Naruto. I made a rock Lee (A rock with bushy brows) and they didn't laugh at me for that, they thought it was cool. We said that rock Lee only knew one attack, the Throw-Me-At-People's-Heads technique. It was all good.  

zombie_heartx

fruitbooter98273

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:39 am
I always got made fun of liking rock lee because he didn't do any other jutsus besides tai-jutsu and everyone else can do all different jutsus.but that was until drunken fist lee came out everyone was like thats cool. and now when I play naruto 3 (imported from japan) I pick drunken fist lee and I kick a$$.
and it feels awesome like when you think someones cool and everyone says no but then later you find out that he is special and everyones like woah cool and you get to say I liked him the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:41 am
zombie_heartx
I just get made fun of for watching cartoons in general. And owning a headband. D=

But my fellow anime-geek friends don't, but then again, we give every character equal attention when we talk about Naruto. I made a rock Lee (A rock with bushy brows) and they didn't laugh at me for that, they thought it was cool. We said that rock Lee only knew one attack, the Throw-Me-At-People's-Heads technique. It was all good.

freakin awesome  

fruitbooter98273

Revvi

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:05 pm
Recently at school I've talked about Lee and (nearly) everyone who likes Naruto thinks Lee is awesome, too. This one time I was talking to a kid and I told him I liked Naruto the show, but only 1 character in it. He asked if it was Lee 'cause he likes Lee, too! xP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:16 pm
My friend cory hates Lee he thinks he his gay. But this is coming from someone who thinks orochimaru is cool  

Ryuujin212

senpai cruz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 pm
redface Sometimes it fells like an error to say i like rock lee. But the fact is that he kicks a*s. hard. scream scream scream OOOhhhs SENSEI. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:23 am
zombie_heartx

Anime geek sounds so... American. XD Try otaku.  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

Fai_Flowrite93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 pm
I used to hate Lee, but that was before I started reading the manga. What really got me liking him was when he was wounded, but he was outside training still. He's dedicated and honest. My friend loves weird people. I mean, she loves Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean (which is way off topic). When I told her about Lee and how dedicated he is, she actually didn't insult him or anything. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:25 am
Yaah some of my friends do..
but i make fun of them for NOT likeing him =D
anyone who doesnt think Lee is adorable must have some issues..  

LennonsonMcStarkey

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 pm
i hate it when people make fun of lee or axel. IT MAKES ME SO MADE!!!
*cough* anyway i... punish... anyone who does burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:36 pm
A lot of people just make fun of me for liking Naruto in the first place. Other people hate me just because I work different and like different things. What is wrong with being... different... that is one of the reasons... why I like Lee so much... we have similar struggles... except for the mortal injuries but (before anyone hates me, I do like Gaara) Gaara will still pay for taking his dreams away crying ! I know Tsunade heals him but still!!!! Bad Gaara (punches Gaara and unsheaths sword)!!! I won't hurt you Gaara... Unless you do that again stressed
Then... you will pay! No one deserves that kind of pain... even if they can press on... it leaves deep scars that do not fade easily...  

Dark_Passion_Poet

Broken Drage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:43 pm
MY BOYFRIEND!!!!! ARRGGGGHHGHG!!!!! He's always like: "I could kill your Rock Lee just by giving him sake with poison in it. He's too stupid to notice it." Anyway, but he always torture my Lee plushie. crying
Well when he says Lee is ugly, I can always say: "Shut up, when you were 13 years old too you had that same hair cut and you still have the big eyebrows like him." Lol and thats true.
My friends likes him but they say: "Calm down, its just Rock Lee..." very often (because I'm fan of Lee as much as Lee is fan of Gai-sensei).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:29 am
LoL I love Gai Sensei and Lee everyone makes fun of me because of that LOL I don't care though we're Fighting Dreamers and fight for what we believe in Woot! crying <------- tears-o-youth Huzzuh! for Gai (and Lee) LUVAHS!! oh yeah! people always make fun of me cuz i like the show Naruto and other Anime and i just say that's your opinion and if you would like 2 talk about then please feel free 2 come back later" 3nodding
I have alot of things people can make fun of me about since my back surgery i have 12 screws and titanium in my spine but what eva
Stupid is as Stupid does! whee (and when my friend who like Kakashi says something about Gai i always tell her that Gai saves Kakashi's but when he fights Itachi 3nodding )  

Coonrae

4,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:09 pm
its really just sad all of us lee and/or gai fans get made fun of because others don't see the greatness of them. cry  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff