Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Hero noticed his sword was gone "Ikkie do you have my sword"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Gohma rose slowly to his feet and followed a ways behind the group. He had to think and being in the middle of that group made it hard.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:20 pm
Miharu was the one at the front! Everything she was doing looked like she has already did! She was on a good track  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 pm
Ikkie hears his name being called out in the distance "He noticed his sword is gone, but Miharu might get angry, hmmm, I know" Ikkie pulls out a scroll and rights a message a seal it and then summons a mini pheonix "bring this to Hero" Note: Hero, I have your sword, I found it by the entrance, I can't exactly go over there without an ok from Miharu and if you come here you'll be off schedule, ask Miharu if I can bring the sword please, I don't want her to get even angrier the she already is  

ThePheonixGuardian

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:22 pm
Kazaki's goal was on protecting Miharu even if that coasted his life! He couldn't lose her  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:25 pm
Gohma hung back a little more and waited. He felt Tokuno's chakra signature and was going to wait. He slowly drew out his Nekote and began fiddling with the blades. It wouldn't be long.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:29 pm
Hero goes In his Bag a took out Ace's scrool"Ok go Ace" hero used the scroll Ace Turned into a Leopard. Ace went and got his sword and returned "thank you ace" Ace turned to his normal size  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm
Ikkie turns around and starts walking towards the village sitting on the gate walls  

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:33 pm
Miharu looks at Hero and asks "Ec ajanoputo nayto?"- Is everybody ready?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Tokuno came running up to Gohma just as the group was coming to the horizon. "Hmm Not good. I got a little stuck up when a giant leopard came streaking past me." Tokuno said slightly out of breath.

"Its fine. I don't mind. We can catch up fast if you are in for more running." Gohma replied smiling slightly.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Nikki picked at her nails before nodding."I'm ready to go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 pm
Miharu looked around and yelled "WHERE THE HELL IS GOHMA??? We have to walk a lot and then we have to catch a boat and Hero's already sleeping while Gohma's gone!"  

Rikku Mage

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 pm
"ya' hero petted Ace "Nikki you want to hold ace?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:39 pm
"First one to get there cooks dinner tonight!" Gohma yelled back already far ahead. He was fast but Tokuno was much faster. He began planning their meal in his head.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces