Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Devil Beside You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of DBY?
Great
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
It's Ok
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
It's Boring
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
What's that?
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Golds
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
xP So what is Love Contract drama?
Mandarin or Cantonese? What is it about? ><
Haha. I'm curious now.

Of course Mandarin if it has Ariel Lin and Mike He, they don't speak Cantonese. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Ohh. Haha. Is it good though?

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:34 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
Ohh. Haha. Is it good though?

Don't know, haven't watch, don't attend to, not favor of Ariel Lin...she's oldish. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Lmao!!!!!!!!!
Oldish is funny word. xDDD

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:24 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Like she's not that old, but she looks old, well to me old is people who doesn't look around 20~like above 25~xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mike He was judge for Miss Photogenic in the Miss Hong Kong Pageant surprised

And apparently he secretly signed to join TVB for future dramas!

Love Contract is good ^^
If you like seeing Mike He being pushed/bullied around by a girl haha xd
Mike He's much softer in Love Contract 3nodding

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:33 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mike He was judge for Miss Photogenic in the Miss Hong Kong Pageant surprised

Love Contract is good ^^

surprised Really?? When?? But he doesn't know cantonese, though, he can learn, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dunno when he signed the thingy or when he's gonna start acting in TVB dramas though o.<

But he's already took part in Miss HK pageant.

And apparently he was the 1st taiwanese actor to be a judge in Miss HK pageant...?

` T a p i o c a `

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:16 pm
` T a p i o c a `

Love Contract is good ^^

lol, it's not a secret anymore is it?

I didn't even recognize him in love contract. He was spineless in Love Contract and in DBY i thought he was a little demented (the character that is). That smile... scary eek

Is the Ms. HK thing that big of a deal?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:52 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dunno when he signed the thingy or when he's gonna start acting in TVB dramas though o.<

But he's already took part in Miss HK pageant.

And apparently he was the 1st taiwanese actor to be a judge in Miss HK pageant...?

Oh, it's on Sunday for me here... whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:01 am
[Bab! Co.]
[.Mihiko-chan.]
Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Like she's not that old, but she looks old, well to me old is people who doesn't look around 20~like above 25~xD

Lol. That's not old!! xDDD
Older than you probably but not that old.. Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:22 am
[.Mihiko-chan.]
[Bab! Co.]
[.Mihiko-chan.]
Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Lol. That's not old!! xDDD
Older than you probably but not that old.. Lol.

Yeah, I know. Or what I'm trying to say is that she isn't that pretty/cute. xp

@789: He signed to TVB July 2006 lol...But the drama he acted in so far, one; is called Marry Me! aka Let's Get Married! And it's in mandarin because it's its called 'TVBS-G' which is the TV program of TVB in Taiwan.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - Yes, I agree. The smile was creepy at first! gonk But as the series goes on I eventually got used to it~
And yeah, the Miss HK thing is a big deal rolleyes Most of the Miss HK's and some runner-ups end up being actresses in some dramas~
And this years winner doesn't look pretty at all >.>

Babi - Yeah, but Marry Me! is a taiwanese drama. I already know Taiwan has a few channels similar to the name of TVB =P
So it might take a while before Mike gets hired to star in a TVB drama since he still has to learn cantonese o.<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - Yes, I agree. The smile was creepy at first! gonk But as the series goes on I eventually got used to it~
And yeah, the Miss HK thing is a big deal rolleyes Most of the Miss HK's and some runner-ups end up being actresses in some dramas~

Babi - Yeah, but Marry Me! is a taiwanese drama. I already know Taiwan has a few channels similar to the name of TVB =P
So it might take a while before Mike gets hired to star in a TVB drama since he still has to learn cantonese o.<

@tapi: lol looks aren't everything. the girl in DVB who came in like in episode 12 or something, i think she was pretty, but uh... her acting, didn't really ... I didn't like her acting.  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:27 pm
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

@tapi: lol looks aren't everything. the girl in DVB who came in like in episode 12 or something, i think she was pretty, but uh... her acting, didn't really ... I didn't like her acting.

The one that gave out chocolates...? xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces