Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:57 pm

(a sound asleep on the couch)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:45 pm

Noa began knosking on the door "TOKUNOOOO!! ARE YOU THERE??"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:50 pm

Tokuno got up from his stool in the kitchen and got the door for Noa. "Hey! I wondered when you would be around. Are you hungry. I have some ramen made up." He led her into the kitchen. "I was actually getting ready to unpack my stuff from my room."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:52 pm

"I'll help!" she said jumping. She then lowed her face "I miss Lady Miharu..."

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm

"Wha... What do you mean?" Tokuno asked slowly. He had a bad feeling about this.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm

"Didn't you know that she fall in the river? I just came back from Conshell and that's what they told me! Lady Shu is making a search to find her or the bosy, atleast..." she said still looking down

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Tokuno shook his head slowly. "I... Gohma... He... He... I should find him. He has to be broken. We should go and find him Noa. He is supposed to be at Hero's shop."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Ikkie knocked at the door "Is Gohma home? I have urgent buisness about official matters"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm

Gohma walked up the drive. The wolf pup craddled to his shoulder. The supplies craddled to the other. He made it to the door and carefully opened it stepping inside. He walked into the kitchen and saw Tokuno and Noa. He put the supplies on the counter and dropped the wolf next to them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:56 pm

"Gohma, I have to talk to you about something, please step outside, alone"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:56 pm

Gohma heard the door being knocked on as he sat the wolf down. He walked slowly to the door and opened it up. He saw Ikkie standing there looking official. "Whats the problem Ikkie." He asked his voice wary.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:59 pm

Noa looked worried at Gohma

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:01 pm

Ikkie looked at Gohma "You see, I've noticed your pretty strong kid, and I think you have the talent, now I believe you should be promoted to chunin, that way, I can promote you to ANBU, cuz your stronger then the rest of the gennin, and I'm willing to pursway the Hokage in to promoting you, making it able for me to promote you to an even higher ranking, so what do you think?Oh you would also be a ANBU general like Hero if you join soon enough" Ikkie then grinned
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:01 pm

Tokuno heard Ikkie at the door and he stopped what he was doing worried. "I don't think we should intrude but..." He said softly. He walked into the sitting room and sat on the couch.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces