Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:49 am
Gohma told her about the hidden village and what it held. "Now I told you about my dreams. What were yours?" He asked smiling. "Are you hungry I can fix something quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:52 am
"I want some pancakes and chocolate milk!" she smilled ansiously and waiting for him to forget her dream  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 am
"Hmm do you not want to tell me?" He said dropping the smile. "I don't exactly have any milk... But I do have some flour and there is a small stream over there I am sure I could make some pancakes for you." He smiled once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 am
"Yay pancakes!!" she said getting up and jumping "oooh no milk!" she said stopping and making a sad face "anyway a guy appeared in my dream!" she said blushing "And I don't know who he was! I couldn't see his face!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 am
Gohma went about making her pancakes. "And what did this guy do?" He asked curiously. He slowly added a little sugar and began cooking them over a small chakra fire. He finished up and layed them on a plate for Miharu. He went to the stream and brought back a cup of water and handed that to her as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:02 am
She put the plate on a stone and sat on the floor with the cup by her side "I actually don't remember!" she said putting a bit of the pancake on her mouth "Want some?" she asked  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:03 am
Gohma shook his head. He walked out of the clearing going to a secluded spot out of sight. He slid himself down into a deep spot in the stream and let the water flow over him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:07 am
Miharu finished the pancakes and walked to a place near gohma but in a place where she wouldn't get wet "When are we leaving?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:09 am
"Soon." He replied with his eyes closed. The water was freezing. It loosened his muscles and calmed his mind. It was a ritual he had taken up since going to the palace and that whole ordeal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:17 am
Gohma slid his head under the water. Letting the current take him he floated gently away.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 am
Miharu jumped to the water making it splash "Teeheehee!" she giggled while getting to the surface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:21 am
Gohma felt the disturbance and slid to the surface. "Stay here." He said walking back to camp. He slowly slid off his clothes and dryed them with chakra flame. He put them pack in his pack and slid out some new. He pulled them on and sat next to his pack.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:23 am
Miharu got out of the water and made a warm wind dry her clothes! Her hair kept wet since she controled it just to go to the clothe  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:24 am
Gohma got up and walked to where he had left Miharu. "Lets go." He did his handsigns and continued in the direction his mind was telling him.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:27 am
Miharu followed him while moving quickly with the wind  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items