Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Male Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Matt (Pre-Nemesis)
  Kaplan
  Spence
  Peyton
  L.J.
  Major Cain
  Chase
  Mikey
  Dr. Issacs
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:18 am
Well, he was a really good villain. There was something likable about him. And like I've said in the past. A good villain has to be likable. I mean, look at Wesker. I think he's a b*****d, but he's my damn favorite character. Look at Smith from The Matrix. And Dr. Isaacs is another one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:57 pm
You have to love to hate your villains. It's as simple as that.

And I'm no fool, I love all of my villains.

xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 pm
T-1000 was another awesome one. "Have you seen this boy?"

See, then you have your crappy villains that you just wish they died and don't wanna see them on screen. All the bad guys in RE4 were like that. They were annoying.
Umm... Major Cain from Apocalypse I didn't like very much, but his death made it all worth it. Alexia would have been okay if it wasn't for that laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 pm
I'm on the fence about Alexia... I mean, she was rich, brilliant, and one hell of a baddy... But a few things about her I just couldn't admire as much as I would like.

We know all about her past. A villain like Wesker leaves so much open, it's like a feast trying to figure out his motives and where he came from. I'm waiting for the day when a real female villain comes into the franchise.... someone real, someone whom *I* can relate with...

I could have done without Cain, but he served his purpose in Apocalypse. I was thrilled with Carlos, I really wish he was like that in the game.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Seriously though, don't you think Cain had just the most fitting end? I wanted to see that guy die in the worst possible way. And then he goes to shoot himself, and I'm thinking, "Oh well." and then the clip is empty and I'm thinking, "Oh sweet, sweet justice!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:13 pm
Haha... Yes, I distinctly remember almost jumping out of my chair when his clip ran empty. Thankfully I was alone in my room and was allowed to whoop and holler. Justice is more than a word for it... And it meant a lot to me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:18 pm
But yes. See, I always had a conflict between who in Resident Evil is the true villain: The bad guy. Or the Monster.
In this case, it's both. Isaacs did a great job playing a b*****d scientist and he played a kick a** monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Couldn't have said it better myself.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:08 pm
I got a lot more respect for Carlos after Extinction, especially that very last scene where we see him (no spoilers given).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:40 am
Oded Fehr is a great actor, I really enjoyed him in The Mummy, so naturally I was thrilled to see him put into the RE world...and I personally think he's very attractive, but that's just me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:45 am
Yes, he is very attractive, especially in The Mummy movies. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 am
biggrin ! He should be in more movies. Just so I can see him more often do his thang. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Well, he did Mummies, he did Zombies.... He just needs to do a Vampire movie and he'll be set.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:19 pm
biggrin

Not going to lie to you. That would make my day. Only if it was a good vampire movie, though... because the ones of late have done nothing but piss me off. And don't even get me started on Werewolves.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:23 pm
Oh yes, Werewolves too. Oded should make one movie with every kind of mythical horror creature.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games