Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Paramore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetsoysauce

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:38 am
Yeah the frontman I'd be all over in a matter of seconds. No joke. She was pretty hot when All We Know Is Falling came out two years ago and she's still hot now. Be all over that. It's the orange hair no joke.

But before I ever saw a group shot of them I thought Paramore was one of the catchier bands out there when I found them. At the time I was listening to Tsunami Bomb and wanted to listen to another female fronted band. So I google searched it and found Paramore. Downloaded their album two years back. Listened to it and thought it was pretty good. Showed it to my friend and he's like oh yeah they're good and their singer is ******** hot. The new album Riot! is pretty good too. Don't worship them, but respect the catchiness of their music.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Rellik Chan
eri x core
myxlovexisxchemicalxboy
Jirika_Hanashima
Rellik San
Jirika_Hanashima

That's good right?

Yes it is, I can understand and respect people who say "I like them because..." or "I like such a song, not heard much else..." but it irratates me when people are like "OMGZ DEY ARE TEH BEZT BANDZ EVAR!".

Aha, agreed. All that "IF U DONT LIKE PARAMOER THEN U DONT NO WAT RL MUSIC IS!" crap.

Sorry to like, intrude on this little convo, but that isn't what we're saying here. So what if someone's fav. band is Paramore? Don't you have a fav. band? What if we started making fun of them? huh?

They are just saying that its a good thing not to worship them. They might be a shitty band but its ok for you to like them or favor them. Worshiping any band (with a few exceptions) is a lame thing to do.

Simply, If you are "ALL LEIK OMG PARAMORE IZ NUMBA1! LOLOL SEXORZ!" or however you kids talk these days, you are lame.
If you say "I like paramore, they are a cool band." or something along those lines then its acceptable.

Nail on the mutha ********' head.

K. I see where you guys are going now. Yeah, worshiping is lame, I'll say that. It's pathetic if you go that far.  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:58 pm
myxlovexisxchemicalxboy
Rellik Chan
eri x core
myxlovexisxchemicalxboy
Jirika_Hanashima

Aha, agreed. All that "IF U DONT LIKE PARAMOER THEN U DONT NO WAT RL MUSIC IS!" crap.

Sorry to like, intrude on this little convo, but that isn't what we're saying here. So what if someone's fav. band is Paramore? Don't you have a fav. band? What if we started making fun of them? huh?

They are just saying that its a good thing not to worship them. They might be a shitty band but its ok for you to like them or favor them. Worshiping any band (with a few exceptions) is a lame thing to do.

Simply, If you are "ALL LEIK OMG PARAMORE IZ NUMBA1! LOLOL SEXORZ!" or however you kids talk these days, you are lame.
If you say "I like paramore, they are a cool band." or something along those lines then its acceptable.

Nail on the mutha ********' head.

K. I see where you guys are going now. Yeah, worshiping is lame, I'll say that. It's pathetic if you go that far.

Yeah i guess there are alot of pathetic people here.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff