Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Aquausi's house. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 am
Gohma stepped in front of Kitsune. Tokuno was laying next to the tree and Gohma drew his nekote. The wicked red blades gleamed with an internal hunger and He stepped forward his eyes pulsing dangerously. "You are a little fool." He said harshly. "I'll kill you if you touch her again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:55 am
Ikkie's sharingan atcitivated "WELL HE WON'T HURT YOU EITHER! I'LL PROTECT MIKYO! JUST GO!"  

ThePheonixGuardian

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:57 am
He wants me to flee? How can I leave?.... Kitsune thought, turning away slowly. Fine I'd better leave, I'm no help...not here at least...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am
Aquasi, went behind him and lit his foot on fire, then kicking Aquasi at the side of his neck. The power flung him to a tree, but Ikkie caught up with him and kicked him in the neck again, sending him to a boulder  

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 am
Gohma looked back to Kitsune. "Its Ok. I'll come to you when its over." He called looking back with the anger contorting his face. His eyes pulsed faster from dark red to black.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 am
Aqua jumped up to his house* " I dont know I might kill Miyko I might set fire to her weopen shop?" Then aqua took two matches lit them threw one onto the tree Tokuno was leaning on and one onto the house*  

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 am
" Now you know im not to be taken lightly!" And he jumped off towards Kitsunes weopen shop*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 am
Gohma saw Tokuno move away with Kitsune. Grimacing his face was dark. Calling to Zetsumei he used his eyes to slow the world he traveled to the house and behind Aquausi. He returned to normal and kicked out into the boy's back.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 am
Ikkie jumped into the tree and absworbed the fire "GOHMA, DONT LET HIM GET AWAY!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 am
"Wait! No don't!" Kitsune cried out. Not my weapons shop....  

Kieff

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 am
Gohma moved his kick and gripped the boy around the neck. "You are a fool." He whispered viciously into his ear. "I'll kill you slowly for hurting her."  
Aqua landed on the grass* " You'll pay for that!"  

Ducttape_Bandit

ThePheonixGuardian

Ikkie started running to shop, just in case it did light on fire, so he could absorb it quickly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:05 am
(( Couldnt find itXD))

"Looks like ill just have to burn down the pet shop!"  

Ducttape_Bandit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:06 am
Ikkie caught up with Gohma "I have a large ball of dirt and I'll light it on fire, then you send it at him"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff