Who Will YOUR Party Be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priskills
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:27 am
Although it would be really cool to go full out on Luck (especially with Gaia's economy) I don't think i'll be a support character. I've got enough of those on other MMO's already. @_@

So I think i'm looking towards tanking. x3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:50 pm
I expect my group will usually consist of guild-mates. I can't stand soloing--it just gets old after a while doing it yourself (even if you have a pet/minion). The best part about teaming up is because of the team chat. People just get silly in dungeon raids...

Devt

Coco_Mulfin_xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:33 pm
ummmm i dunno who to be my party

i will wait if someone ask me to be in my party  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:58 pm
My little brother has a few friends that play Gaia (I'll probably be helping them out ALOT, lol) And I'll join up with anyone from the Guild thats has a group that plays from about 4pm till 10pm Pacific time weekdays! biggrin  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:39 pm
Tookie_Mookie
My little brother has a few friends that play Gaia (I'll probably be helping them out ALOT, lol) And I'll join up with anyone from the Guild thats has a group that plays from about 4pm till 10pm Pacific time weekdays! biggrin
Pacific time?! Dammit, I'm on the east coast! Guess you'll just have to move. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:15 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
Pacific time?! Dammit, I'm on the east coast! Guess you'll just have to move. xd
Naw... you can just be on to play from 7pm till 1am instead! whee  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:43 pm
Tookie_Mookie
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
Naw... you can just be on to play from 7pm till 1am instead! whee
Okay. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:35 pm
can I join that party...cuz Ill probably be solo alot..though..I wana change that...Im gana be a monk like char. cuz I like having a thing that reflects my own skills.*Blackbelt OWNAGE*  

echios

Lazyfulness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:43 pm
This is my post

I'll be in with a bunch of people who specialize in 1:1
that way, we can kill bosses AND mobs
and maybe a healer/buffer

READ IT!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:49 pm
i think if we go solo meny of us will get killed. i think its funner goning solo but, in the start we sould party up untill we get to higher lvls wink  

Bartons Hero

Distinct Noob

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200

Bartons Hero

Distinct Noob

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:18 pm
soo.... ya im going to need to team up w/someone sweatdrop ....i need friends.... sad i dont really have any  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:26 am
I'm like RyloN sweatdrop my friends list is kinda medium size but I talk to no-one so sad  

A__Fallen__Angel

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 am
I find that I just prefer to play solo, cuz you get all the items from the monsters and don't have to listen to anyone particularly stupid.
It might also be a more WoW type game system, where you have to race against everyone just to get a monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:53 pm
I'm currently a captain of the Pink Knight Brigade so I believe I will most likely group with my squadmates (though I don't have any as of now).

outside of that most of the people I'm interested in grouping with are either have limited computer use or are not active at the same time as me so I'm pretty much SOL.  

Unenlagia23

gmanrinn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 pm
huh, weelllll... I guess it would hafta be my best online friends, and any other member thats on, every now-and-then.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff