Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What did you dream last night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do dreams have any meaning to you?
  yes
View Results

Zephire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:08 pm
I forget any details in my dream last night, all I remember is that Drizzt's voice sounded like chipmunk on helium, and that later on or in a separate dream, a friend of mine showed up out of no where.

Normally my dreams are quite random in content but actually make sense in the long run.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:57 am
I don't have dream anymore. D;  

Apocalyptic Disaster

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:54 am
I had a dream that this guy was going to burn down my barn with his pipe and I was already pissed at him because he killed my son. But we started fighting in the barn and then he attacked me with a wheelie-bin. So I had the wheelie-bin attached to my left arm and I started spraying him in the face with mustard.
He got all covered in it and then laughed. Soon after we became like best friends in the barn, which was on fire, and started doing very strange things, like having spaghetti sumo.
Of course, by this time I`d decided it was WAKE THE ******** UP RIGHT NOW time.
So I did.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:55 am
I had a dream I was floating in mid air and fell to the ground suddenly....then I *woke* up and my whole body jilted!

Hate those dreams.

Die Scum

W I L D D T H A N G

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:21 am
That I was at the beach and the waves got bigger so we went on this cliff and there were random houses, then it started flooding and i drownded.

D;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 am
I dreamed that I woke up in the middle of the night,
oh wait I did. lol

Most of the time I imagine that I'm falling and falling then I wake up. sweatdrop  

Bella Doe

Elder

security officer1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:28 am
i barely dream but when i dream someone is chasing me with a knife or gun or me in a police suit in an armed robbery  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:37 am
my last dream was a werid mixture of flying eels, Halo, and the Red vs. Blue halo series  

Hartmen

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 am
Yay! More dream talk-y threads!
(We need more!)

I had a dream, this is only part of course, that my mother stocked the freezer with ice cream bars!!! <333 I want one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:08 pm
I don't remember my dream from last night.
But a while ago, I had a retarded dream.

I was in a coloring book with my mom, and the characters in the coloring book began to come to life.
And some guy with a huge head and a long neck comes up to us and says "I have a sewing machine. Her name's Aquafir and she's better than your sewing machine!"
So my mom's like "Oh yeah? Want to have a race to see whose sewing machine is better?"
The guy accepted and said something about a long neck.
So I said "You have a long neck to hold up your BIG HEAD!"
Later, when I was setting up the race track, I needed more light.
So I asked the guy "Hey, can I use your big head as a lamp?"

And then I woke up. xDD

x RanDoM WoRd x

The Sock Doc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:15 pm
It is not very often that I remember my dreams :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Even tho I didn't have a dream last night.  

iR0ck54

Sara Farro

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:51 pm
last night i didn't dream anything... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:59 pm
I have three types of dreams all the time.
1. I dream that im in my everyday life, like at school or college, and everything is perfectly normal. Until, and it takes me a while to realise, i see that im completely naked! I have that dream all the time! And when you wake up, you still feel so embarrassed!
2. I dream that im in some sort of fight, with someone i really hate, and even though im throwing punches with all my might, they dont effect the other person at all. It feels like there is something invisible slowing my arms down. I always wake up really frustrated!
3. The last dream that i always have is that im running across a bridge and everything is white. The sky is white, you cant see whats at either end of the bridge because its as though a white fog covers it, and underneath the bridge is bottomless and white. I always know why im running. Im running to stop my mother and sister jumping over the edge. Everytime i reach then, they both turn to me with blank, expressionless faces and stare at me, then they jump just before i can stop it and i watch them dissappear into the fog below. I really hate that dream. I always wake up crying...

SOLDIER Blaise

Electric Magic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:05 am
I have very bizzare dreams, or very insignificant dreams. Usually they're of the normal life variety. It'll be something stupid like, I turn around to face my boss at work, or something of the like. And then I get major deja vu later on.

I once had a dream that I met my idol. Happiest dream of my life.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff