Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 am
"Is there something that I'm doing thats bothersome?" Haru said with a blank look on his face. He couldn't tell what it was that was bothering the man but it was written plainly across his face. "If there is, you can tell me and I'll stop."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 am
Satisfied that he was now eating, she patted the dust from her dress. “If you want more just tell me.” And with that she returned to her broom and sweeping.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Little Red Sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:35 am

"No.." It's just your thoughts are so odd. Xavier replied quietly. I can't understand them. Does this mean someone knows I'm here? He didn't bother to look up at him anymore for there was no need - he couldn't see him at all.

"..What is your name?" he asked out of the blue, having spent a good deal of time eating slowly in silence. A name and a touch is all I need. Then I will have your true name.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:14 am
"My name? Its Haru, Haru Glory." He said almost dismisive tone.He was getting the feeling this guy wasn;t what he appeared to be. Haru sat down asome money for his food and slung his sword onto his back. "Come on Plue we have to go find Tobias." He said with a sigh.

Plue jumped off the table with an impressive swan dive and straight into Haru's arms as they walked out the door witout even a goodbye.

((Exit.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:52 am
She slid the money into her pocket, watching the man leave. “.. They were an odd group..” the words were mumbled, though, they weren’t directed at anyone in particular, so in the end it didn’t matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Xavier was left quite alone at his table, eventually pushing the half empty bowl away from him to rest his head on the table. His head between his arms that lay across the table, curling around his head.

Little Red Sparrow

FreakForce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 pm
E.B.O walked in. Having long white hair down to his knees but other then that his usuall clothes.
He didn´t really know why he was here, he had gotten a bit lost when he tried to follow the priest and the girl and... all the others he couldn´t remember the names of.

He didn´t want to drawe to much attension to himself so walked over to the bar and ordered a cup of tea. No intension to drink it but mearly for show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:01 am
Solaris walked in, holding his slashes. They hurt right now, but if it was day time he would be perfectly fine. Solaris saw someone in there and walked in. "I need some bandages, do you have anything?"

Solaris lux

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:08 am
Not long after she placed the tea down next to long haired male another entered… and he needed bandages? She walked over to him and started to inspect his wounds.. they seemed deep.. But she usually only had to deal with minor wounds caused at the bar itself. “How did you get them?” Her body language alone made it quite clear that she was talking about his wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:19 am
"It would be useless to know. But if you really must know, I tripped." Solaris said. He did not like people around him. He was trying so hard not to freak out and start killing things.

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:21 am
((G2g, I'll just rap this up))

Solaris was all wrapped up, he had a place to stay, he thinks, and so he went back to the place he sleeps and thought about the Rustir place. He would have to go there tomarrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:24 am
“I see… The wound needs to be washed and disinfected then.” She waved an arm towards a near by chair. “You may sit there. I’ll be right back.” Abigail then went to the back, next to the kitchen in a storage closet and pulled out a large first aid kit before obtaining a clean rag and a bowl of water.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:26 am
((Oo wtf?... thank you for wasting my sleep deprived time I guess >_>; geesh...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:52 am
A blindling flash of light lights up the area before faded and revealing Viva. He goes about his work quickly telling everyone he meets the same message. A large battle is about to begin. All citizens of Byako that are capable of fighting should head to Rustir as soon as possiable." Having delivered his message he vanishes in another flash of light.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Little Red Sparrow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:39 pm

Dexter stood outside for a while, studying the exterior of the place, before finally entering through the front door. He still had his pistols holstered on his thighs, held secure by lace. He made sure to close the door behind him, tugging his hood down and ruffling his hair up a bit. His clothing was damp, more noticeably on his shoulders, and he feared he reeked from a week of travelling without a bath.

Eventually he moved away from the door, slightly hesitant in his step, as he looked around for someone who looked like they owned the place.

"E-excuse me..?" he began, hoping tat either the man slumped on the table (apparently asleep) of the woman sweeping the floor would answer.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff