Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Raveling River ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:29 pm
"I went through the dessert on a horse with no name! to get out of the rain"
greene sang random lines from folk songs as he was walking along the bank looking for the perfect fishing spot
until he found a small eddie which would be the perfect fishering spot
conjuring a fancy chair greene sat down and began unwinding the fishing line from around his magic staff and setting on it a good hook and some shrimp for bait
"awaaay we goooo!"
greene cried as he cast out his line into the river

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 pm
(first post edited)  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Greene was still humming a happy tune, having caught himself so far a greyling and two rainbow salmon.
Yes, this was the nice start to a calm and relaxing three day weekend while his darling Neice Dime was having a sleep over with her little friend Tanya.
"Hey mister tally man, tally me banana Daylight come and I wanna go home"
He continued singing little songs aloud that he was perticularly fond of as he continued his relaxing day of fishing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm
jack went walking along the river bed as he breathed in the air and began to think of his childhood  

black jackj

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:46 am
Seeing the stranger Greene waved.
"Hello there! fine weather isnt it?"
The swan man exclaimed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 am
Karen jumped down from a nearby tree and saw the swan man. "Hello. Is this the Raveling River?"  

Kodansha Empress

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 am
"Is it?"
Green asked himself, not quite remembering that little detail off the top of his silly blue head.
Looking over towards the beach, Greene saw a fairly large sign.

You are now entering the Raveling River
(Not advised for fire elementals and those who cannot swim/float)
"Why yes, I believe it is!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Ace sprints across the land and jumps into the river she floats away.
WOO HOO!  

Ace of Music

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 am
Zero's Personal Mecha Big Zero Landed On The Side Of The River. Because The Mech Was Made Of A Mysterious Metal That Zero had Made Himself, And The Power Source Was Just As Mysterious, Big Zero Was Completely Waterproof.

"We've Landed At Raveling River. Currently No Criminal Activity Detected In This Area. Er, Are You Even Listening Zero?"
"Around The World, Around The Wor- Eh? Wha? Oh Right, We've Landed. Man, I've Never Seen Such A Lowlife-Free Area In My Life! Well, The Terrain Deformation And Terrain Reformation Beams Have Been Tested, So I Guess It Wouldn't Be Pointless To Go To The Underways Now, We Could Blast A Hole In The Ground And Reform It, And The Underways Are More Than Big Enough To Fit You, Big Zero."

"Okay Then. Lets Go! What Song Ya Want Now?"

"Human After All, Please."

((To Underways))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:16 pm
Sitting concealed at the top of a tree there was a shady looking android gazing with disgust at this human sanctuary. Then, with a smooth, seducing, snakelike voice the android spoke:

"So many human lives, so little time...ha. As if I could ever care. So ironic that a vast amount of bombs and explosives are going to wipe out the very species that created them...imagine the look on their faces when something in such a peaceful area explodes...I wonder what goody two-shoes Zero will say about this? Ah yes, he'll never know...I would've killed him by then..."

The android pulled from his coat a small grenade sized time bomb. There was a knob on the top to set the time, which was turned to five minutes. Although he knew that the explosion would be as large and as serious as a hand grenade, it didn't matter. As long as a peaceful area was going to have a bomb thrown into the middle of it, ATX-001 was happy. He leaned through the dense foliage of the tree, and hung the bomb in his hand above the river.

And then he let go, jumped out of the tree and vanished towards Mecha main street.

((to Mecha Main Street))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 pm
As luck would have it the scary looking bomb had landed in the middle of a school of fish. Not just any fish however but the trout Bomb Squad! Seasoned professionals who were a division of City Watch that handled any and all bomb removals in byako!

After a fun little class session the nasty little bomb was rendered harmless and the whole class managed to get a b+.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 am
Grenades were flying everywhere in the water due to the start of Number 1's ambitious revenge on those hardcore fishies that ruined his bomb. Number 2 was shooting sleep darts into any fish she could while Number 1 handled explosives.
"FISHIES MUST DIE! NOT ONE FISH WILL RUIN THIS EXPLOSION FEST!"

" Time For A Nap, Trout! Anyone Who Stands In Our Way Gets Seduced! Which Isn't Much Of A Good Thing! Ha, I Can't Wait To Transform This Place! "

Number 2 blasted numerous amounts of darts into a bass before moving on to a school of mackerel which were promptly put to sleep by a feisty female android. Both androids were sure that this terrifying act would make it to front page of the newspaper. But then Number 1's phone rang and the festival of explosions and fishies sleeping was paused by Number 1 putting his phone to his ear and hearing a metallic, deep rough voice:

" HELLO MY BRETHREN. IT IS TIME FOR THE ANDROID REVOLUTION OPERATION TO BEGIN. SOON WE WILL MAKE OUR DREAM BECOME REALITY. WE WILL MEET AT MECHA MAIN STREET, THE CURRENT LOCATION OF OUR FOREFATHER AND MASTER, THE ANDROID KNOWN AS ZERO. IF HE DOES NOT JOIN US, I WILL LEAD THE REVOLUTION AND ZERO WILL BE DISPOSED OF. "

((to mecha main street))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Thankfully a dream fish had dreamed up the whole event so it did not actually happen meaning the river was safe!

((Stop it. *smacks hand* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 am
Jasae Bushae
Thankfully a dream fish had dreamed up the whole event so it did not actually happen meaning the river was safe!

((Stop it. *smacks hand* ))

((You Know Some Badass Fishies))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff