Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:48 pm
Damian walked over to stand beside Alastia. "Not really. No human to have fun with, at least not yet." Damian said looking out the window. "I think i'll go for a little walk." Damian said looking out of the window trying to find something moving.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:51 pm
"Hum." Ala was still looking up into the stormy clouds, basically comtemplating the universe. "Wait a second..."  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:31 pm
"Yes?" Damian said looking up at Alastia. "Is there something you wish to add?" Damian said smurking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Quin looks sadly back into the fire. " I don't know what to do now.." Tears started to form in her eyes the more she thought of it, the more inevitable it became that soon she would die. "I'm going to die if they find me and I don't want to have anyone else harmed in the process." Quin started to sob at the thought of her cruel fate.  

kagura_rockbell

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:41 pm
Damian walked the the front door. Standing before the door he reached to his right and grabed and unbrella, it was black and could cover two people under it. He opened the door and walked outside where it was raining. He started to walk and when he could no longer see the mansion he started to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Damian contiued to run. All of a sudden a rabbit jumped out of a bush. As the rabbit saw him it started to run. Damain began to chase the animal in more like a sport then trying to prey on it. "Ha! The thrill of the chase". Damian said laughting. Suddenly he passed a house. the house was in ruins and he stopped to check it out, forgetting about the rabbit.

"Excuse me. Is anyone here?"  

A Little Song For You

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:07 pm
kagura_rockbell
Quin looks sadly back into the fire. " I don't know what to do now.." Tears started to form in her eyes the more she thought of it, the more inevitable it became that soon she would die. "I'm going to die if they find me and I don't want to have anyone else harmed in the process." Quin started to sob at the thought of her cruel fate.

Serena's whole attention was pinpointed on the girl. Her eyes were sad as she wrapped her arms around the girl. "Who, le petit?" She already felt protective of this poor soul. She hated seeing people in pain and wanted horribly to ease it away. "Who wishes harm upon you?" Serena cooed softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:34 am
Quin looked at the girl. "My uncle..he always threatened that this day would come.."  

kagura_rockbell

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:01 am
(( I think I got a tiny bit confused on the profile for this rp, so to clear that up. I'm straight, so I'm very glad that I did clear that up..sorry if it was random but it was just bothering me))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:02 pm
(sorry I havent posted but I had to leave for a day or two, sorry.)
A while after he nocked, Frost hid to the side of the door as Damian walked out, and slipped in right before the door closed unnoticed. He heard some voices and saw some stairs ahead of him and made a run for them but tripped and landed right out side a door making a big "WHUMPFF" and nocking a vase off the shelf in a near by room.  

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:26 pm
(New message!)

Damian tryed to walk in the house that lay before him. He put his fingure up to where the door should have been and there was a sheild like thing there. "If the house has indeed been abandened, then why can't I get in?" He said as he stood there. Then he decided to walk back to the mansion. 'Maybe there aren't just humans and vampires in the world?!' Damian thought as he stoped in his tracks.

(Werewolfs allowed!! Role Players role playing now may have another character if they wish.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Quin slowly calmed own after a while of crying. " Thank you for being so nice to me." she said hugging the girl.  

kagura_rockbell

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Username: aeris192
Name: Mikaela
Race: Human
Personality: Rather shy and sweet. She has a tendency to be attracted to people with broken backgrounds. She is rather slow to realize certain things however...they usually include circumstances when she's in mortal danger.
Sexuality: Female
Appearance: one on bottom
Other: ---

((Whoo. Would i be the first human? O__o))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:10 pm
(umm will some one please talk to me or amI an out cast? crying )  

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:50 am
Quin heard a crash like something fragile being broken. She gets up slowly and goes to check it out. "Hello?" Quin called a little nervously. "Anyone there?" Quin looks around and sees the broken vase on the floor.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff