Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:09 am
I try to block out my  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:46 am
push my sister down the stairs and pulled her up them because hse wasn't walking fast enough  

Usagimitai

Dreameir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:50 am
hey everyone im back!!, hehe well i just remembered that my teacher she would always put me in the back of the room even though i was like the quietest one there.... it was so annoying... that i had to sit in the back of the class by myself with out a desk partner or something to talk to...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:38 pm
We always have absolutely crazy subs at my school. xDDD
Whether they chuck pieces of chalk at you, bark at the ceiling, put you in detention for getting up to get a tissue, chuck a pencil at your head when you ask for one, not know one thing about the subject they're substituting for, believe you if you tell them your name is "Avacado", etc... you can bet that your class is sure to be interesting if you have a substitute teacher. xD

I remember my math teacher last school year was waaaay to enthusiastic about her subject. I remember one time she was explaining to us two ways to do this math thing, at the end she asked us, "So which way do you like better?". We were all "Eh.." since we weren't really sure and we didn't really care.
Well, without waiting for us to give an actually answer, she exclaims gleefully, "I LOVE BOTH WAYS!!! :'DDDDDDDDD"
o_0

My old Spanish teacher would wring her hands and cackle evilly.
o_0

So... yepyep. o.o

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:30 pm
lol =P

my english teacher tried telling me she can see everything I can do on the computer, so i asked her what I did the day before. she was right. I told her I could stop that, and she didn't believe me. relatively, I did. she tried telling me that I did something illegal and got the cops involved. =P she got fired the day after for calling in on something thats not a legal matter. its a matter with the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
stupidest thing a teacher has done...
tried breaking up fights at my school
wink

Super Voldemort

xoxmew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm
Alright it's not really 'stupid' but it's very, very retarded.--

EVERY one was talking in class, and fatass teacher was sitting by the computer typing up some internet quest for us to do, and the my friend who happens to be sitting close to him was like "What time is it?" he turns around, and give her the death glare and is like; "I TOLD U 2 BE QUITe!? Y RN'T U QUITE?" and she's like "I just needed the tim-"
"DONT SMART TALK ME. LATELY U BIN PISSIN ME OFF!?!" And then I was like. "Every one was talking, why is she in trouble?" and then he got really freaked out. He was all. "WHAT THE HEL--HECK@!!?? U DUN LIK THE WAI I RUN THINGS, TEHN U KNOW WHAT MEAGN?! U CAN EAT It?!! YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAI I R GUD TEACHR?!1 THN U CAN TAK YOU FLABBY ARSE AND COME TALK TO ME--- AT RECESS!?!? >:0 "

He literally said all that, except not in chatspeak, but that's about how smart he sounds. xD I think he should have been fired. He called me fat on various occasions, he's called the skinniest people in our school flabby, makes fun of people with bad hair; plus that day he freaked out for nothing, almost swore, used the phrase "eat it" (Which is so wrong), and swears every other day in class. I've had him as a teacher in grade four, six, and seven. Awful, awful teacher. :<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:20 am
The stupidest thing a teacher did was try to teach 7 classes in all of which everyone hated her. She a smart thing and quit.  

hua.m3ii_[pantarda]

X..candi..X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:11 am
♥ xD -sighs- good times...

It was after school one day.
My friends Tanya, Maddy n I needed to get something from our lockers
It was like, quiet cuz everyone else left except the teachers.
Then as we were walking out the door Tanya shouted
"Guys! Come here!"
So we stood where she told us to and we peeked inside the Science lab
there we saw the French Immersion science teacher n the english science teacher xD
they were holding hands and pushing each other around while sitting on those kinda computer chairs with wheels xD
it was a funny sight =] ♥

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:14 am
my teachers are all stupid  

XC1RCAX

L.A. Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 am
alright this is my social studies teacher.

we were all wispering to each other since it was a group project and suddenly she started jumping up and down screaming "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEE!!!" and told us all to quiet down!

same teacher

I had my sweat shirt on,hood down,writing the frikin 30 sentences she made us do for every country we studied when suddely she yelled "*my name* DON'T PUT UP THAT HOOD!!somebody in my last class did and it annoys the mess out of me" scream she will spaz out like my little 9-year-old brothers sometimes!she'll get mad at you for something somebody in the other class did  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:31 am
oh yeah.way back when in second grade,our teacher was readin a story like she did every Thursday,I was listening when sudenly a got smacked over the head so hard i almost broke my nose on the desktop,turned around,and Mrs Weeler was standing right behind me looking meaner then usually.She told me to "Pay more attention!You might have a test on this!"It was second grade.We never had a test on storys Mrs. S read to us.oh and she got teacher of the year same year she did that.  

L.A. Boy

Temptress69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:04 am
The stupidest thing that a teacher has done was an english teacher couldn't spell and had terrible grammer  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 am
My old sixth grade social studies teacher gave me a HORRIBLE grade on a paper on Egypt because, and I quote, 'It was so good, you couldn't possibly have written it. It's obviously stolen.'
Me: eek W-What?! No, I wrote it! All six pages! gonk
Teacher: You want to keep lying to me? Fine. I'm taking your grade down by another five points.
Me: crying
She ended up giving an A+ to the guy who had printed his report directly off the internet (and he's one of those lame wannabe gangsters who's an all-around a**, he could'nt spell Egypt if his life depended on it stressed ).
Me: Wait, why'd he get an A+?! That's printed right off the Internet, you can see the ads and everything! scream
Teacher: Yes, but at least he admitted he stole it, unlike you.
Me: gonk

Damn that poor excuse for a teacher and her tenure- makes her flippin impossible to get fired. She actually shoved one of my friends! stressed  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

[.~Ate Danielle.~]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:26 pm



"A Young Teacher that doesnt know what Emo Means"

i had a math teacher..and the class and the techer were having a math conversation and ended up with the word.."EMO" and someone asked our teacher.."Are you emo?" she looked at us and she didnt say anything and then said "whats emo?" a few minutes..she said that she was emo..i dont even think she know what it means.. rofl idiot..XD..shes weird too. O.o She wants everyone to fail her math class...what an idiot right?



[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces