Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des-Roku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 am
The woman, being irritated, grabs the mans hand and peels it off of her shoulder, shooting him a quick glare.

" I may have a girl frame, but I'm still a guy in here " she taps on her head. "Besides...you're not my type."

" And I've had no intention of slaughtering a clan all by myself. Too messy. Instead, I've come to possibly...ask to see if I can join?"

She smiles smugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:35 am
"Now, now Spicy. If Jack here wanted to kill Jett, he would have acted way more brutal. Oh sorry, I forgot you go by Jaquelyn these days." Said the white dressed man with a hint of boredom in his voice. He knew old ISA member would have come, but not that soon. And they had just stopped his fun to see the iner baser of DINER. Oh well. A little longer, a little sooner...  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 am
Lucy gapes at the woman who busted down the door
she was so elegant and pretty did she really use to be a man. Lucy, who was struck with confusion, began to stare at Jaquelyn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:00 pm
Jacquelyn shoots stern stares at everyone in the room. She shifts her weight onto her other leg, her hands still placed firmly on her waist.

" So what do you say? I think you need an able bodied...Butler"

She arranges her tie to make it seem more straight.  

Des-Roku

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Lucy gaped
"we have a butler now!! That is so cool" you could hear her voice overflow with excitement she looked around at the room of people as they stared at her enthusiasm....she coughed.
"eh...hem, well since she is the butler what kind of job should i take?" she looked down at her feet
"i do have alot of experiance on the...um...battlefield" she said with a sigh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:57 am
((SOorRy for being inactive the past few days. I've been rather busy, but don't fear I'm back. ^_^ ))

Jett smiled akwardly as Lucy gripped his hand. "Well, I'm glad you're all better at least." Jett loosened his grip and approached a group of Demon's who were currently assembling a machine that produced genetically engineered hot sauce.
"Listen, I need you guys to start working on a defense system for the factory and the area around it. Here I have blueprints and instructions as far as what to build and where to build it. I want the automated turrets up and running by the end of today. Place those in the locations indicated with the red "x"s. Do you understand?"

The demons nodded and took the blueprints and instructions from him. They sunk into darkness, so as not to be seen by anyone who might have been interested in DINER's developments.

Jett smiled to the goofy looking Mipsy, who Gray had introduced him to a bit ago and spoke to her, "You can come into the elevator as well." Jett proceeded to the elevator and waited for everyone to enter before pushing a button to travel into the deeper areas of DINER. The smaller demon that had entered around the same time as Lucy for some reason or another felt a need to nuzzle itself against Jett's leg. He patted the demon on the head and spoke to it, "Why do you wish to hold onto my leg?"
Jett heard a strange noise coming from outside the elevator and was a bit stunned as the doors to the elevator flew off. A strange woman dressed in stark colors introduced herself in the oddest of manners, Jett though to himself as he listened to the woman speak.

As soon as he heard the word "ISA" he's visage grew dark. Jett exited the elevator and looked down at the woman.

"You come barging in here, exclaiming that you have a position within my clan before even addressing the clan leader? That doesn't win you any points. You're from ISA, so I'm not suprised you acted so violently. In any case....I guess you can join. After all, I always expected some of the ISA members to come here seeking employment. You're hired."  

xXEnderXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 pm
At first, Seth very much liked the sound of Jett's voice, poping his knuckles in preperation of beatings to be given.

But he soon frowned greatly as those last two words were spoken

"I swer, ruining all my fun..." he muttered to himself.

Still, he hadn't been here for very long, and it was only a matter of time till someone came to pick a bone with D.I.N.E.R. "Looks like I'm just goign to have to wait a bit then..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 pm
Jacquelyn's slightly annoyed expression on her face turned into one of pure happiness.

"Perfect! I'll get started right away! "

With that being said, she takes out a feather duster, and overhearing what Seth had said, she pops up in front of him.

" You were expecting a fight? Sowwy! " and feathers his nose, letting out a slight giggle before quickly zooming off around the complex, cleaning it thoroughly.  

Des-Roku

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:30 pm
Even in her "normal human" form, it was obvious she was far from human. What skin that was visible was olive, hands a bit bigger than what they should have been, fingers long and thin with silver claws. A thin cat-like tail swished gently behind her. Emotions played a big part in the color of her irises. When she was emotionally neutral or happy, like right now, they were silver. She grinned as she looked around, revealing silver fangs. Her feet were big, too, but built like cat paws instead of the five-toed persuasion humans had. As she walked about, the silver talons on her paws clicked softly on the floor.

She looked pretty much like a boy. Her chest was small, so instead of binding it down all she had to do was wear baggy clothing, and she'd always preferred her black hair cropped boyishly short. And not all men had extremely masculine features, so she passed off as a... "pretty boy". Dressed in black mid-calf shorts, a gray baggy hooded sweatshirt, she looked around curiously.

Her voice wasn't a problem, either. She hardly spoke, so most folk thought she was mute. Which suited her fine. If she absolutely felt the need to speak, she could Shift her voice to that of a male's. It took a considerable amount of energy to do, but that's why she avoided doing it whenever possible. Being a Shifter paid... sometimes... Of course, she was still in the "intermediate" stages of her powers, but she was improving. Slowly, but surely.

Although her true birth name was Silviana Talloon, she only used it on the rare occasions she actually dressed like a girl. Of course, this meant she had to Shift her hair longer. When in her… “boy form” she was known as Silver, Silviana’s “twin brother”. A weak excuse, yes, but since it was so rare that she made appearances as Silviana, suspicions hardly arose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 am
Lucy Turned to looked at the new (newer) comer
at first glance she could of sworn that it was a male, but after her second look she new
"...."
she walked up to her an whispered in her ear
"are you keeping your sex a secret???"  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:54 am
Seth walked over as well, couching slightly to see into the persons face.

"THeres no way this guy could be a guy...." said Seth, glaring hard. "I mean, I'm pretty... VERY pretty, but this guy... this guys more then man pretty."

He stood up and walked away slightly... "THeres only opne test left.... somebody has to grope them!" he declaired, demonic humor shining through.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 am

Good Gods - they knew already! She struggled to keep her face calm and puzzled, as if to ask them what they were talking about. Her eyes betrayed her, though. They rocketed to a nervous orange-grey as she took several swift steps back. Hoping it would work, she Shifted her voice.
"What're you guys talkin' about?" she demanded, her voice the right... "depth" for someone of her size and soft, scratchy, from underuse. Hopefully with her voice Shifted they'd think they were mistaken. She managed to calm enough so her eyes sank into a thoughtful cloudy gray.

Silvi Tal

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:28 am
Seth's suspicions were not shifted in the least, he had seen plenty of weird things, a girl with a man's voice the least of them. (He had seen an elementry school girl with the deep, bassy voice of a large, hairy man) Still, this was a good chance to have so raunchy fun as he saw it.

"Nah.... I'm not so sure anymore...." he said sarcasticly, "Mabey there just in the middle of a sex change" he shruged. He put one arm around their shoulders and got uncomfortably close to their face. "Alright I'm gonna need to see some evidence of what exactly you are... Or I could always find out the traumatizing way" he let go and loaughed loudly, "Your choice really."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:59 am

Shifting her voice back to normal, she narrowed her eyes a bit at Seth.
"What does it matter to you, anyway?" her voice was quiet and scratchy from underuse.
So much for being disguised around here, she thought, mentally sighing

Silvi Tal

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm
"don't feel so bad that he figured you out" Lucy said with a laugh in her voice
"he can just tell if something is a female...just be glad he didn't grab your breasts"
She patted the new recruit on the back  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces