Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hartmen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am
Centillion
Fairy_Sage

Do guys really like cat fights?

No. We just like the idea of two girls fighting each other. When we actually see someone BRAWLING, its not as fun anymore.

the reason why a lot of guys like cat fights is cause of the chance of clothes being ripped off  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:40 am
i dont get it domokun  

XC1RCAX

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:52 am
Hartmen
Centillion
Fairy_Sage

Do guys really like cat fights?

No. We just like the idea of two girls fighting each other. When we actually see someone BRAWLING, its not as fun anymore.

the reason why a lot of guys like cat fights is cause of the chance of clothes being ripped off

oh really?? ummm...never knew that...I wanna know something...how come sometimes when these cat fights get out of hand...why won't the guys step up and say enough is enough...I mean if you see one of the girls really getting it..plz stop them!! it's not going to help if u just stand there and do nothing....=/ (the same goes to some girls as well)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:54 am
we have to follow them such as dont kiss the same sex...and stuff if u do than you not a man...  

pimpinpunk2

Unique Purpose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 am
Ok. I have one.

What do most guys like most in girls. Like personality wise. A sporty girl? Preppy? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 am
Ok, first of, there is man law. I've seen it first hand.
Second, there is a code all females must follow. Like Ye shalt not steal thy best friend's boyfriend and stuff like that.

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am
I think you mean 'guy code'. You know, s**t like 'Bros before hoes' and all that s**t.

Girls have a code too. It's just unspoken and sorta hazy.

@ Ecstaticlove29 : Wow. When you grow up and get out of highschool you will realize just how stupid that question is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Ecstaticlove29
Ok. I have one.

What do most guys like most in girls. Like personality wise. A sporty girl? Preppy? confused

What exactly do guys like in girls?  

chihuahualuver99

ricex3cakes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:10 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Im not answering the same sex's question(Which was so gradeschool) But uhh there really isnt a definent way to say what a guy likes in a girl. Cause guys are like rocks (XD stupid I know) they come in all shapes,sizes,color,flavors ninja ,ect.

Ok my turn! Why do guys find it so hawt when two girls make-out but find it so wrong for girls to think that two guys making-out is hawt?  

RoxyLyn

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:51 pm
Simply put, we find it wrong when two dudes make out.

Why does it take girls (well, at least a lot) forever to get ready for a date/dance etc?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:56 pm
Hmm I get it.Its outside your natural nature.Whatev I say free love baby. cool

Simply put honey we're girls, we may be born cute.But it takes alittle work to stay that way. Plus we as girls talk alot while we do so. And then some us are not naturally fashionable (poor saps), so it takes awhile to pick out the perfect outfit.

RoxyLyn

AwesomeLa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 pm
I have a question! What is the best way to grab the attention of a guy that you have known for seven years? I tried egging his bike which only worked a wee little bit and then his mom came over and yelled at me. eek And for some odd reason, whenever he sees me, he walks away! Does he hate me? Suggestions, guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:09 pm
I dont see why some people ask "What do guys like in a girl?" Really can you people ask any stupider questions? All people like diffrent things. So you cant just think their all the same.

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Xyloid
I think you mean 'guy code'. You know, s**t like 'Bros before hoes' and all that s**t.

Girls have a code too. It's just unspoken and sorta hazy.

@ Ecstaticlove29 : Wow. When you grow up and get out of highschool you will realize just how stupid that question is.
User Image

well i don't think bros before hoes really qualifies as part of the code.
most of our code is prolly unspoken as well, there are just things you don't do. :/

RoxyLyn
Im not answering the same sex's question(Which was so gradeschool) But uhh there really isnt a definent way to say what a guy likes in a girl. Cause guys are like rocks (XD stupid I know) they come in all shapes,sizes,color,flavors ninja ,ect.

Ok my turn! Why do guys find it so hawt when two girls make-out but find it so wrong for girls to think that two guys making-out is hawt?

I personally don't think that girl+girl is hot at all.
:/

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas