Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:23 pm
Ozzy chuckled. The malice in his voice was amazing. "Or so you say. With all of the time you spend in this village. All of your lies." His voice was terrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:27 pm
Nikki cringed but smiled. "fine Ozzy don't belive me, kill me! But every night every day you will regret it." Dropping the kunia she laughed. "I only have one last thing to say, why would i keep coming back if i had it so perfect here?"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:34 pm
"Why,why..." Ozzy laughed "Are you asking me why you came back" ozzy kept laughing "Look what i have been reduced to you came back to hurt me to make me feel like the trash i am"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:37 pm
"no wrong! I came back for you to make you happy so that you and I could be togethor, I could've stayed here lived happily normal no i chose you!"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:39 pm
Miharu was hearing from outside while holding the guy Ozzy tried to kill Stop it Ozzy!! STOP IT! she cried scared  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:43 pm
"What is this another of your lies...Nikki...i love you that will never change but each time you came back...you seemed to be more distant from me."  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:47 pm
"i was distracted, it was hard to choose one life over the other, in the end i chose you! Now i almost regret doing that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:50 pm
"You chose me then why are you here why am i here if you would have chosen me then we would not be here..."ozzy sighed as the steam went away  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:53 pm
"you thought i have sleeping with Nero! Having a baby! You didn't trust me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:56 pm
ozzy began to walks towrds Nikki "Nikki i just did not want to lose you..." ozzy kept walking towrds her  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:58 pm
"you just kept pushin me farther away each time." Stepping back Nikki turned and looked away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:02 pm
ozzy kept walking towrds nikki "....im..sorry nikki...i should have been less protective...i should have given you more space..."  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Gohma wandered the forest until he found the village. Walking in slowly he saw Miharu and he walked towards her. Seeing her crying he slid to her side worried. "Whats wrong!?" He asked frantically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Nikki shook her head. "No Ozzy just stay there, I need to go and check on Nero." Turning from him Nikki walked outside to where Nero was.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm
ozzy sighed as he looked at his arm "...he deserves what he got.."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items