Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE Outbreak character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like?
  Cindy
  Mark
  Kevin
  Yoko
  Alyssa
  David
  Jim
  George
  Other (Specify)
View Results

Cpt GorrillaCakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:45 pm
Lisa Trevor
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, I hate it when those dumb a** AI characters get eaten by sharks. I run through, no problem, they get eaten every damn time! If you you can make them NOT follow you.

What do you expect from AI? I was Cindy and i gave jim a handgun and some bullets and he swaps the handgun for a long pole. They also trade ammo another copy of the weapon they are holding.

It's good that outbreak 3 will never darken our screens.

okay. NUMBER 1 rule:.........NEVER GO TO THE SHARK TANK IN SINGLE PLAYER MODE. the items there arent worth getting the AI (aka item boxes aka
zombie fodder aka sack of living reward points.) killed! only TRY to get the items only if it is between winning or losing.

o yea and on network, go there, i dont care just dont get urself eaten. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:17 pm
o yea and my favorite character is the UBCS guys. OR kevin in general and yoko on harder difficulities  

Cpt GorrillaCakes

Kari Claire Garlow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:31 pm
I love Yoko ^^ She's the best. You know what she is a necessity for the game thought, because of the extra baggage she has, and low viral increase rate ^^. Even though she's not that strong she makes it u pretty well. You guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:16 pm
im going to have to go with kevin just because he starts with a gun, and he is physical strong. second choice would be david because of his specialty of creating weapons with his equipment  

antoniomej4

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:36 pm
Mark is good because he does not need to devote an item space to a handgun and it is a weapon that is easy to find ammo for.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:13 pm
But Kevin and Alyssa can do Pot Shot, which is like one of the most useful things in the game, making them kick a** assets. Plus Alyssa can unlock stuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Kevin, since he already has a .45, can kick, does potshots, and is incredibly lazy...like me!

Yoko's good too, her ability to carry extra stuff is invaluable.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But Kevin and Alyssa can do Pot Shot, which is like one of the most useful things in the game, making them kick a** assets. Plus Alyssa can unlock stuff.

But in harder modes pot shot can be useless when you have no ammo. Mark can make full efectiveness of his full swing and in REO2 he starts every senario with 30 handgun ammo.  

A5116278

UBCS187

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:30 pm
My favorite character is George because he is such a well balanced character and he can make a variety of medicines by combining different herbs  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:24 am
UBCS187
My favorite character is George because he is such a well balanced character and he can make a variety of medicines by combining different herbs

His tackle move is good too.  

Lisa Trevor

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:02 am
I only really found the usefulness of some characters when i was playing harder difficulty's. For example i only managed to finally beat EOTR solo with Alyssa. It's weird since i never really used her. Same on WT. Her lock picking saved me a dozen times.

Shame the disk is too scratched to play anymore  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:21 pm
It's a tie between David and Yoko...I haven't played much of the Outbreak series due to the fact that I don't own a PS2 crying !!! I like David because his wrenches come in really handy when stunning a zombie or getting a zombie off of a partner; I like Yoko for her smarts and she's a bit of a challenge to play.  

Muffia_Smith

bbaIla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 pm
I like alyssa alot she has a great arttitude, even if her zombie dodege blows.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:22 pm
What I always wondered about is why when you choose Eric the cop to play as, why he wears shades. Either way, it's pretty badass.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:22 am
I guess they were trying to vary the look of the RPD. I don't think shades alone make you look tough.

Has anyone unlocked the Axe Man as a playable character?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff