Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio looked at akasha "can talk to you in private?"
"Sure." she said as she walked out and into the forest surrounding the base. "What is it Artio?"
" should we really trust everyone who comes to join our forces " we can trust most people because there just farmers from the towns we use to live in " but ive never seen this man before"
"No we cant trust anyone, but I think I know where that man is from. And if your worried, then you keep a eye on him. I only question the motives of those I know I've seen around royals."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sure." she said as she walked out and into the forest surrounding the base. "What is it Artio?"
" should we really trust everyone who comes to join our forces " we can trust most people because there just farmers from the towns we use to live in " but ive never seen this man before"
"No we cant trust anyone, but I think I know where that man is from. And if your worried, then you keep a eye on him. I only question the motives of those I know I've seen around royals."
"if you trust him i am 100% behind you" he gave a salute then walked back to the base  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:07 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"if you trust him i am 100% behind you" he gave a salute then walked back to the base
Akasha shook her head. "Soo young and naive." she muttered to herself as she walked to her quarters and trained in her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:09 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Akasha shook her head. "Soo young and naive." she muttered to herself as she walked to her quarters and trained in her room.
Artio looked at her kind of angrily "maybe.... but im the best soldier you've got..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:11 pm
Akasha set up the mats in her room, moved the bed and tables, and set up a few target dummies. She practiced every move she knew and then started creating more, so she would have new stuff to teach the recruits. After a hour, she moved the stuff back to how it used to be and laid down on the bed, looking over all the dumb ruler's invitations to balls and meetings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:14 pm
artio went back to his quarters and polished and sharpened his spear  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:16 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha set up the mats in her room, moved the bed and tables, and set up a few target dummies. She practiced every move she knew and then started creating more, so she would have new stuff to teach the recruits. After a hour, she moved the stuff back to how it used to be and laid down on the bed, looking over all the dumb ruler's invitations to balls and meetings.
Akasha got up and walked to Artio's room with a smirk on her face while holding a piece of paper. She knocked on the door and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:17 pm
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Akasha got up and walked to Artio's room with a smirk on her face while holding a piece of paper. She knocked on the door and waited.
" come in!" artio continued to work on his spear  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:19 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Akasha walked in and leaned against his wall. "Artio, how well can you dance?" she asked while trying to hold back a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Akasha walked in and leaned against his wall. "Artio, how well can you dance?" she asked while trying to hold back a laugh.
"... hmm are you asking me out?" artio laughed "im just kdding" " pretty good i guess what kind of dancing are we talking about and why are we talking about dancing?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
"... hmm are you asking me out?" artio laughed "im just kdding" " pretty good i guess what kind of dancing are we talking about and why are we talking about dancing?"
She handed him the invitation. "In one month's time, the Royal Feast is going to start for one whole week. Every royal born is invited, even though everyone knows if you dont go, your in trouble. And I have to go, your coming along, as well as a entourage of people I choose."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
She handed him the invitation. "In one month's time, the Royal Feast is going to start for one whole week. Every royal born is invited, even though everyone knows if you dont go, your in trouble. And I have to go, your coming along, as well as a entourage of people I choose."
"i dont know what this has to do with anything but sure sounds like fun" artio opened the invitation and read it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i dont know what this has to do with anything but sure sounds like fun" artio opened the invitation and read it
"Not fun. If I can get the top fighters from this rebellion into that castle, what do you think will happen?" she asked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Not fun. If I can get the top fighters from this rebellion into that castle, what do you think will happen?" she asked with a smirk.
" well considering we dont have a big enough force do reveal ourself to the kings and theres bound to be high security im thinking will be in a tight spot but you sound like you have a good plan... tell me"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" well considering we dont have a big enough force do reveal ourself to the kings and theres bound to be high security im thinking will be in a tight spot but you sound like you have a good plan... tell me"
"The security will be tight on the outside of the castle. On the inside in the sleeping quarters, no one will be on guard. Some snooty royals hate being woken up because of the guards in armor clanking around all night. So all we need to do is wait until the last day of the feast, a grand ball is going to be held. Everyone will be to tired to notice us slipping into their rooms. You can guess what happens from there. And as for big enough force, we dont need that many people, only about 5 of the best fighters we got. Two are already known." she said pointing to herself and him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff