Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:22 pm
A bright flash of light, and Hikaru appeared next to the Lich King, his hands in his robe pockets as he stared at the horde of clones. "In particular reason why they're all here?" he asked, studying them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:24 pm
((arrives from Dueling arena, flyng atop an angelbear))

We hover above the ground. "Hey! whats going on and who's in charge here! I Rquest to speak to the leader." I shout while hovering.

"partner, i do not like the energy about this place. Something foul befalls this place." Halo says as he summons his claws. A set of claws appers on his paws.  

Justin the blademaster.

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:27 pm
Tobias stiid glaring at Solaris as he cracked open the capsule. He pulled on the blazer and tossed his hair to the side. "I feel the remains of a psychic soul; it is calling out to me." Tobias said with a growl. It isn't my fight but the tiger's fury burning in me says not to leave it."

"Just leave it Tobias; you've alieanated all that cross your path and now you want to take your time and back down from a fight?" Haru said slapping his friend on the back. "You've grown a little; I can see it."

"You are aware thats why I'm on this trek right? I don't want to fight ; I fight because its what makes me continue to live." Tobias said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:34 pm
Solaris walked across the edge of the crater. Solaris, out of the corner of his left eye, the eye that allows his to see the spirits of others the two people. One was Tobias, and one was Haru, or at least their souls where listed that. Solaris turned towards them and faced them. They had saw Solaris, and this would be troublesome if they decided to attack, for they where formidable, and take out some energy, but he needed the energy to fight the ones with the soul inside of them, and he needed to fight any useless foes. They seemed not to want to attack him, so Solaris just turned back forward and continued walking.

Solaris lux

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:39 pm
saito slightly walked across the feild and he sighed heavily "so many clones. . . .this is going to be a lot of fun. . ."he looked around again and he saw few people  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:40 pm
Desta stepped forward to the very tip of the bow of the massive airship.
"People of Byako!
I am Desta, leader of the Rebellion Against the Plushie Overlords and we are here today to announce that Byako is now under our management!
We have come here from an alternate reality of a Byako that has already fallen to the Plushie Menace, and we are here today to make sure that you do not fall in the same way!
We are the new guardians and protectors of the City of Byako!
You will find that your lifestyle will not change drastically under our rule!"

Starjian and Deathstar held a sign up behind Desta that read:
"Applause."

Desta continued with her proclamation.
"All that we require is the immediate destruction of all plushies and that every citizen of Byako step through our Loyalty Affirmation Booth!"
She waved her hand in the fashion of women on game shows towards a large booth on the ground beneath the airship.

The General, Lutia, Miso, and Brett exchanged worried looks at the end of Desta's speech.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:48 pm
Tobias and Haru looked at each other and then back up at Desta. They crossed their arms and bowed their heads in thought.

"GO ******** YOURSELF." Tobias yelled back up at the ship. He mover the lonf bangs from his view and grined. "I don't take orders too well; I find things as mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter."

Haru placed a hand on his sword, throwing his weight to the side he unsheather it and pointed it at the ship. "What my friend here means is we don't like they way you said that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:53 pm
saito looked up at her and sighed slightly "i will have to decline. . ." he said in a calm voice. he now had his hand gripping the hilt of his katana and was ready to unsheath it if she or any of the clones were going to attack. . .  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:54 pm
Solaris was trying to walk around all of this annoyance, and saw those people who just looked at him yelling at some lady who thinks she will take control of the city. Solaris just ignored this basically, and looked around the place to see if anyone there had a soul inside of them. This looked a little big, and he knew some battle is going to pop up, so he was thinking about trying to get out of there as soon as possible, but he did not want to look like a coward, so he tried to casually walk away from the situation to go find some other person with a soul inside of them, and this sword the gods gave him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:11 pm
"I already gave my answer before the question was given." Shinobu huffed as he pointed at the ship.

"Leader says no. So, no on my part also." She said from her sitting place on the roof top.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:12 pm
"Your opinions are not factors in this decision!" shouted Desta.

The General, Lutia, Miso, and Brett glanced at each other again before stepping up to encircle Desta.
"Forgive us," muttered the General.

Brett stepped in front of Desta and his larger figure eclipsed the younger girl from the crowd's view. Ansem pulled something from a pocket and it let a metallic glint fly. Seconds later the four stepped away and the General handed the bloodstained blade to a Kupo clone as a small squadron of them arrived to clean up the mess. Desta was nowhere to be seen.

The General stepped forwards to the forefront of the bow as the other three stepped back and leveled their weapons at Starjian and Deathstar, Desta's personal guards.
The pair did not respond.
With a questioning look, Miso asked them, "What are you doing?"
They replied in unison, "We protect the leader from outside harm."
Miso turned to the General and shouted, "She put them through the Loyalty Booth!"

The General frowned.
"Damn."
He turned back to the crowd.
"Friends, countrymen, lend me your ears!
We are still assuming control of this City.
But I will allow you to keep your existing government and all other ways.
The Plushies need not be destroyed, but I will require that they walk through the Loyalty Booth, for your protection and mine!
We're here to protect you, not enslave you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:14 pm
Kren stood in the shadows, watching, but not particularly paying attention.  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:19 pm
(((Kupo? Is that a typo? I have paranoia issues so thats why I'm asking))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:19 pm
Solaris was now behind the ship, too close for comfort. If he made a sound the clones would spot him and he would have to fight. He felt the presence of his sword nearby, it seemed that he was close. He began to walk a little more when he stepped on a rock that crushed a twig. It made a snap, and then Solaris paused and turned around. Hopefully no one noticed.

Solaris lux

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:20 pm
Kupo ninja
(((Kupo? Is that a typo? I have paranoia issues so thats why I'm asking))
((who are you asking?))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces