Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
China's Future is in the hands of Japan and U.S. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:55 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
Thanks for the translation Cat. 3nodding
I have to agree with everyone else. Less talk and more work.
With the resources China has, I'm sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn't the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin

I'm thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It's probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.

yeah what's that saying. "Children are the future!" (for some it's "children are the bums of the future" lol jkz. well okay not really. just sad cry )

I think China needs to start developing technologies further and move into a secondary or tertiary market that was once dominated by the US and Japan. Which such a large working base, there's real potential for China to become a true economic superpower if only its government loosened the controls of the political freedoms some more. I don't think China can survive on cheap exports any longer, as the average wages of Chinese have risen enough that big multinational companies no longer consider it profitable to outsource all the manual labour to China, instead India is getting most of the outsourcing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:10 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
With the resources China has, I'm sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn't the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin

I'm thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It's probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.

yeah what's that saying. "Children are the future!" (for some it's "children are the bums of the future" lol jkz. well okay not really. just sad cry )

I think China needs to start developing technologies further and move into a secondary or tertiary market that was once dominated by the US and Japan. Which such a large working base, there's real potential for China to become a true economic superpower if only its government loosened the controls of the political freedoms some more. I don't think China can survive on cheap exports any longer, as the average wages of Chinese have risen enough that big multinational companies no longer consider it profitable to outsource all the manual labour to China, instead India is getting most of the outsourcing.

my. intresting. popular beleif among americans is that china's economy is booming. I suppose in away it is. But it can also easily drop with out anyone noticing and the whole country can go bankrupt unless proper precautions are taken. What precautions they are i do not know. But i think that if played right China's business men can make billions from popular beleifs and what not. And so can the government.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:48 pm
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
With the resources China has, I''m sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn''t the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin

I''m thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It''s probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.

yeah what''s that saying. "Children are the future!" (for some it''s "children are the bums of the future" lol jkz. well okay not really. just sad cry )

I think China needs to start developing technologies further and move into a secondary or tertiary market that was once dominated by the US and Japan. Which such a large working base, there''s real potential for China to become a true economic superpower if only its government loosened the controls of the political freedoms some more. I don''t think China can survive on cheap exports any longer, as the average wages of Chinese have risen enough that big multinational companies no longer consider it profitable to outsource all the manual labour to China, instead India is getting most of the outsourcing.

my. intresting. popular beleif among americans is that china''s economy is booming. I suppose in away it is. But it can also easily drop with out anyone noticing and the whole country can go bankrupt unless proper precautions are taken. What precautions they are i do not know. But i think that if played right China''s business men can make billions from popular beleifs and what not. And so can the government.

I''d say that capitalism is the only way forward for China. Like what Minielf said, the chinese government just has to realise the potential of capitalism and speed up the process of letting more international companies into china, so that china can produce exports other than cheap goods. This would benefit china in the long run as then a sort of ''next phase'' of industrialisation could take place, allowing china''s technologies to improve.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
With the resources China has, I''m sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn''t the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin

I''m thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It''s probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.

yeah what''s that saying. "Children are the future!" (for some it''s "children are the bums of the future" lol jkz. well okay not really. just sad cry )

I think China needs to start developing technologies further and move into a secondary or tertiary market that was once dominated by the US and Japan. Which such a large working base, there''s real potential for China to become a true economic superpower if only its government loosened the controls of the political freedoms some more. I don''t think China can survive on cheap exports any longer, as the average wages of Chinese have risen enough that big multinational companies no longer consider it profitable to outsource all the manual labour to China, instead India is getting most of the outsourcing.

my. intresting. popular beleif among americans is that china''s economy is booming. I suppose in away it is. But it can also easily drop with out anyone noticing and the whole country can go bankrupt unless proper precautions are taken. What precautions they are i do not know. But i think that if played right China''s business men can make billions from popular beleifs and what not. And so can the government.

I''d say that capitalism is the only way forward for China. Like what Minielf said, the chinese government just has to realise the potential of capitalism and speed up the process of letting more international companies into china, so that china can produce exports other than cheap goods. This would benefit china in the long run as then a sort of ''next phase'' of industrialisation could take place, allowing china''s technologies to improve.

hmm... we seem to be saying the same things over and over again but with different words xp  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:53 pm
yalie5

hmm... we seem to be saying the same things over and over again but with different words xp

However, we are kind of elaborating upon each others comments. We''re probably just attempting to prove to each other that we''re smart and can have a decent conversation about international affairs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:01 pm
Tokioka
yalie5

However, we are kind of elaborating upon each others comments. We''re probably just attempting to prove to each other that we''re smart and can have a decent conversation about international affairs. sweatdrop

yeah... but that conversation has just shriveled up and died and we're sounding like boring professors who don't know when to shut up even though half the class is already snoring xp  

yalie5

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:19 am
The fate of china is indeed in the hands of america and japan, yet the fate of japan and america is indeed in the hands of china.
China contrals good production, geniouse, the Main stock holder of orange ect.
America contrals warfare: if america suddenly disappeard then we'd be in the middle of world war 3
japan is in contral of entertainment. VIEDO GAMES!
a coutry has its purposes and can effect the fate of another coutry dramatically, so remeber kids! dont ever underlook a coutry
Althou im aware the article spoken of that was released in japan is definatly underlooking china, yet the best option would be to ignore it, Japan sucks they can talk as much s**t as they want but without us where would they be?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:23 am
Erm, but if you think about it, the fate of Japan lies in the hands of the US and China, and the fate of the US lies in the hands of China, and everyone's fate lies in everyone else's hand.. international economics and politics is just a game, really..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:45 am
you seriously just repeated exactly what i said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:49 am
CrimsnHawk
you seriously just repeated exactly what i said.

I swear I hadn't seen it when I posted.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:03 am
im sure xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:05 am
CrimsnHawk
im sure xd

Well, if you don't believe me, that's fine by me. Can't reason with the unreasonable.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:15 am
[.Higan Bana.]
唉````没有日本中国的经济还是不能生存啊。。就像大家说的,中国的命运掌握在日本和美国手里,但是日本和美国的经济也同样掌握在中国的手里。一个国家都不能缺少。现在中国人都在含要抵制日货,以表现出爱国的表现。我觉得这是不合理的。不买日本的相机怎么样,买了又怎么样,这样同样对中国的经济不利啊。还有,要是因为这个日本统一喊抵制中国货呢?那中国不是亏大了?

?要让日本人、美国人在中国人面前少?牛?一点,关键还是靠我们中国人自己?

这句话说得太对了,我们自己人应该好好反省,好好的努力建造自己的国家!(废话)

blaugh 要想在世界上扬眉吐气,第一要团结,第二要努力,第三要有骨气,别的都不大重要 mrgreen  

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:57 am
Cat-Whiskers
[.Higan Bana.]
唉````没有日本中国的经济还是不能生存啊。。就像大家说的,中国的命运掌握在日本和美国手里,但是日本和美国的经济也同样掌握在中国的手里。一个国家都不能缺少。现在中国人都在含要抵制日货,以表现出爱国的表现。我觉得这是不合理的。不买日本的相机怎么样,买了又怎么样,这样同样对中国的经济不利啊。还有,要是因为这个日本统一喊抵制中国货呢?那中国不是亏大了?

?要让日本人、美国人在中国人面前少?牛?一点,关键还是靠我们中国人自己?

这句话说得太对了,我们自己人应该好好反省,好好的努力建造自己的国家!(废话)

blaugh 要想在世界上扬眉吐气,第一要团结,第二要努力,第三要有骨气,别的都不大重要 mrgreen

Argh.. miniscule bolded Chinese writing = hard to read..

I find it really hypocritical (sp?) how some of my Chinese friends say they're against Japan and boycotting Japanese goods and whatnot but then are addicted to Anime and pocky and all the "fashionable" Japanese stuff.. xp  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff