Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
It seems Teens-4-Christ is finally being interneted. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:21 pm
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
ur email is satan
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:26 pm
Meirelle
Cirosan
Seems to me this is God sending out divine punishment for being a site whose community promotes, you know, bigotry.

((Quoted, word for word, from this thread.))

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17
I agree it's just another thing to distract people from the bible.
Darwin, before he died though, said that the theory he made up was false.

RoCk_StAr_29818
The whole "evolution" thing is just plain weird?

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

lol. I love the last quote. If I didn't know it was serious, I'd say it was mocking. xp xp

I remember reading those a quotes a while ago, but I said it before and I'll say it again, it's a wonder that they haven't they haven't died out due to their own stupidity. I mean seriously.  

Arios V

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Meirelle
Cirosan
Seems to me this is God sending out divine punishment for being a site whose community promotes, you know, bigotry.

((Quoted, word for word, from this thread.))

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17
I agree it's just another thing to distract people from the bible.
Darwin, before he died though, said that the theory he made up was false.

RoCk_StAr_29818
The whole "evolution" thing is just plain weird?

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

lol. I love the last quote. If I didn't know it was serious, I'd say it was mocking. xp xp

Y'know, I think they're onto something. After reading this, I'm forced to conclude that there is a serious flaw with Natural Selection.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:41 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
Natural selection doesn't work as quickly as we'd like to when memes are concerned User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 pm
It's not accepting my e-mail either. It's not for the reason I thought, either...it doesn't accept any of my alternate ones.

At first, I thought it was because my email is sonofthebeast@yahoo.com (my dad's high school nickname was "the Beast"), but then I realized that an automated script can't distinguish that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm
Now they're just teasing us. sad Mine won't work either, and it's a weaboo name.

Why are they rejecting me? emo  

Covered-Up Boxers

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 pm
If anyone really wants to say something,

Username: addseale2
Password: 888b17118387046 (Randomly generated recovery password.)

There's probably only enough time to get one or two posts in before it gets banned. If you do use it, then please make whatever remark you might have something dignified but quick and striking. Asking for a debate won't do any good, but one mature-but-harsh remark would work very nicely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 am
Tenth Speed Writer

There's probably only enough time to get one or two posts in before it gets banned. If you do use it, then please make whatever remark you might have something dignified but quick and striking. Asking for a debate won't do any good, but one mature-but-harsh remark would work very nicely.

I'm too afraid. xp

Someone post something witty and link it/quote it here.

HEHeverywhere

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:37 am
Tenth Speed Writer

Apparently, your account has no priveleges on it. It's not allowing me to post, and it's not showing any topics at all. They all come back when logged out, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 pm
I love how science 'contradics their beliefs'.

I'm trying to make a joke here... but I think the above statement says enough. gonk

Covered-Up Boxers

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 am
E-Mail concerning: Well I thought mine was anti Religious because it's SkeletonPhoenix but then I made a new one and it still won't accept. I think it just won't let yahoo email addresses in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:53 am
Also Satan does have a email address it's

BeastlySatan666@Hotmail.com

See like Teens-4-Christ said Satan has gone into the Internet.

Also if anyone wants to now his connection is Dial-up NOOOOOO.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Kiyrugoji

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:51 am
Satan's on there? Kick a**! Send him a friends request from me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:06 am
que me gusta lo mejor
Ask him why he lost his struggle for heaven, cause it's pissing me off.
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:05 pm
SkeletonPhoenix
Also Satan does have a email address it's

BeastlySatan666@Hotmail.com

See like Teens-4-Christ said Satan has gone into the Internet.

Also if anyone wants to now his connection is Dial-up NOOOOOO.

God only gives the damned 56k?! See what I mean about him being a sadist now?!?!  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff