Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:59 pm
The great duchy of tesarel sat amid the city in its brilliance a peaceful place where no fighting could happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:46 pm
Violet put her scooter into her knapsack. "Wow look at this place." she looked at Tesseral in awe. Violet shapeshifted enough so she sprouted wings on her back. With that being done she took flight in order to reach it faster.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Epiloque saw the newcomer coming towards the dutchy and sat down calmly to await the changlings arrival.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:51 am
Violet saw a person waiting for her, she swooped down when she close enough to Tesseral. She walked to the person that waiting her arrival. "Hi I'm Violet Weaver, I've come from Doublass University, it was a long trip but I finally made it."  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:59 am
She smiled politly. "Welcome to Tessarel Violet Weaver my name is Epiloque. Is there a reason for your intriguing visit?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:38 pm
"I've come because one of my teachers sent me here." Violent said, in her mind she was still slightly confused. "My teacher said that I could put my intelligence to good use here." She said noticing her wings still outstretched, Violet folds them quickly.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:38 pm
"Well we could always use a clever mind."

Epiloque holds out her hand in welcome.

"May you enjoy your stay here in tessarel."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:43 pm
Violet takes the hand and shakes it gently. "Thank you, I will enjoy my stay here." She bows and walks towards Teseral.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:28 am
the entire vdutchy was built onto the rockface with a number of interconnecting wooden bridges for those without wings.

"If you have any questions feel free to ask me."

Epiloque said as Violet departed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:28 am
"I will, thank you." Violet said as her wings opened. She took flight towards the city on the rock face.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 am
The town was populated by bat winged citizens who went about there normal day. Some were mining rare minerals from the mountain while others were fishing for the aerial cuisine prevailant in byakao.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Violet reached the city and slowly hovered down until the ground was beneath her feet. She folded her teal wings and began to walk around the city.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:17 am
The town was made up of buildings built into the walls and wooden planks connecting them. Save for these structures the mountain side was as smooth as glass. Many people clustered about the area with bat wings and taloned feet. the natives of tessarel they made a living off the fky fish and minerals from the mountain.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Since Violet didn't want to stand out she grew taloned feet and turned her wings into bat wings. 'There that should make me stand out less, I hope' Violet thought.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:57 am
Sitting on one of the planks a few of the locals were casting lines into the clouds below trying to catch a meal.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff