Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So, I mooned my sister . . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see my butt?
  Oh yeah babeh.
  Erm, I'll pass.
View Results

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:22 pm
I flashed my best friend when I was sleeping over and changing...Lol. My BFF turned sheet white and almost threw up! It was funny...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:25 pm
I've been flashed my two of my best friends. One of them had HUGE boobs and It really couldn't be helped. The other one was my fault.  

Ms Rubee Knight

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm
When I was around 8 years old, my cousin and I decided to go run around under the sprinkler.
Except we didn't have bathing suits on, so we decided to run around in our underwear.
Then we decided to run around naked. xd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:38 pm
Lol. Awesome! >< I guess mine aren't that bad, my best friend barely has anything! I have Bs while she has like 10A or something...so seeing her wasn't bad...but seeing me is alot worse. ninja  

Raiinbow 3mo

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:38 pm
Zaaphyrii
YAY!!! PTF!!! You don't even know me, but I heard about you and your art. Really good art! And your profile made me piss my pants laughing! *Thrusts!*

I mooned my great grandma when I was maybe, 8 constantly. My little sister did too, but took her top of occasionally.

And one time my little sister was 9, she pulled down my grandma's pants and undies. And I saw her butt and vaginy. I threw up in my mouth, and it was right in front of me! *shiver*

*Thrusts again* ^-^

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

xD Yes, many people hear about me. Oh yes, MANY people of the MADG are buying my art work, I'm like HO's**t. More then half my orders I got are from this very guild. Oh, and thank yew. <3 I LOVE my profile. And you might wanta wash your pants now. xDD <3

Constantly? The hell?! O__o You silly silly child. xDD

EW?! OH MY GAWD. I don't wanta see my own Grandmothers v****a! All saggy and what not! EWW. -Getting visuals. -

Hmm, I saw my Grandfathers p***s before. It was GROSS. But he couldn't help it though. He was in the hospital, and he didn't know what he was doing, like he was just laying there with wires in him and his legs were spread and there it was. But he was dieing, and so yeah. v.v;;

But it was still gross.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o43

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Zaaphyrii
YAY!!! PTF!!! You don't even know me, but I heard about you and your art. Really good art! And your profile made me piss my pants laughing! *Thrusts!*

I mooned my great grandma when I was maybe, 8 constantly. My little sister did too, but took her top of occasionally.

And one time my little sister was 9, she pulled down my grandma's pants and undies. And I saw her butt and vaginy. I threw up in my mouth, and it was right in front of me! *shiver*

*Thrusts again* ^-^

Comment me

xD Yes, many people hear about me. Oh yes, MANY people of the MADG are buying my art work, I'm like HO's**t. More then half my orders I got are from this very guild. Oh, and thank yew. <3 I LOVE my profile. And you might wanta wash your pants now. xDD <3

Constantly? The hell?! O__o You silly silly child. xDD

EW?! OH MY GAWD. I don't wanta see my own Grandmothers v****a! All saggy and what not! EWW. -Getting visuals. -

Hmm, I saw my Grandfathers p***s before. It was GROSS. But he couldn't help it though. He was in the hospital, and he didn't know what he was doing, like he was just laying there with wires in him and his legs were spread and there it was. But he was dieing, and so yeah. v.v;;

But it was still gross.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o43

I might actually buy some art from you as well! But I'll wait when you're not at busy! ^^ I don't want your fingers falling off!

Yeah...constantly. Hey! I was cracked on cookies and candy! But I soon stopped && then my sis started mooning me and rubbing her butt in my face...o__O && I know I'm silly! That's why alot of people can't stop thinking about how awesome I am...Hee.

I didn't either! I actually b***h slapped my sister for a good 5 minutes then tickeled her untill she pee-pee all over herself! It was hilarious!!!

You saw your Grandpa's p***s?!?!?!?! Eww....>w< Bad thought...The only penises I've seen is my cousins[they are HUGE pervys and walk around me like that....*vomit*, baby brothers since I must change diapers alot, and my dad's when I was 3 years old, I took a shower with him and my mom... *twitch*

Raiinbow 3mo

Dreameir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:10 pm
i did that.... i mooned my sister, also when we were little i started to drag her pants down and she was crying on the floor with her butt pointing up... and i got in trouble... i thought it was funny though... also my sister had a bathing suit that was see-through and like this guy was like "i see ali's butt" and all of us were laughing... also like i pulled her bathing suit strap and her bathing suit fell off....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:15 pm
That's mean!!! But funny!!! I had a bathing suit that was see-through && I was growing at the time...I was so embaressed when everyone said I see your nipples......ugh....  

Raiinbow 3mo

J3wels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I used to run around the house naked. >>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:31 pm
J3wel

----------> ~Vote~ <-----------

I still do

oSony

Teh Gumie Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:44 pm
I pissed on the side of my grandmals pool in front of my family because she was screaming at me, reminding me not to pee in her new pool. I was like, six or seven.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:47 pm
Happybunnylover
J3wel

I still do

Who doesn't?

When I was five I would prance around my aunt's house without any clothes on. Of course I can't do that anymore though (Feels loss of freedom)

saNdAnGelxox

Teh Gumie Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:48 pm
PELVIC!

Get to thrusting, now!

You've been slacking.

-Edit..-

Lolz.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Mercedes Dantes
Happybunnylover
J3wel

I still do

Who doesn't?

When I was five I would prance around my aunt's house without any clothes on. Of course I can't do that anymore though (Feels loss of freedom)

Yeah but we had these big windows in the front of our house that shows the stairs and part of upstairs. Which is where I mostly run about. The last time I ran around naked was... hmm about 5 months ago.

J3wels

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:38 pm
Shove . It
PELVIC!

Get to thrusting, now!

You've been slacking.

-Edit..-

Lolz.

Comment me

-thrust thrust thrust-
=x

User Image
Thrusts: 13,o48

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items