Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)
Your own Note/diary/file! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Wesker's notes

The monsters proved too much for more of the unsuspecting members of S.T.A.R.S., but the more prepared members were able to defeat the main threat of zombies. The 121's proved to not be a threat either, as they were dispatched quite easily as well. Even the chimera's proved to be a failure. The tyrant will be my last option. Despite it's obsolete nature.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:58 pm
(( Just as a side note, this now belongs in the Fanfiction Subforum. On Wednesday it will be moved there, just so everyone knows

biggrin ))  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:57 am
NotteRequiem
(( Just as a side note, this now belongs in the Fanfiction Subforum. On Wednesday it will be moved there, just so everyone knows

biggrin ))

For a second I thought, 'Oh s**t, I ******** something up' then I realised that it was a good thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:38 am
Celestial Fox Frenzi
NotteRequiem

biggrin ))

For a second I thought, 'Oh s**t, I ******** something up' then I realised that it was a good thing.

Awww!! Nah, you're fine. This just has a new home!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:14 pm
NotteRequiem
Celestial Fox Frenzi
NotteRequiem

biggrin ))

Awww!! Nah, you're fine. This just has a new home!

Hooray for moving!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:07 pm
Diary of Jennifer Summers

(There's a bit of dirt and grime on the cover. It looks like it might have fallen in a river.)
(Some pages are illegible)

??/??/1997

I've been noticing some strange things happening around town. Many of my friends have become Ill tempered with me and its started to bug me. I guess the fact that I now work as a dancer has something to do with it but hey...ballet was not exactly paying the bills.

??/??/??

Something odd happened just the other day. There was this really disgusting old man eating out of a trash can in a alleyway near the club where I work. He was really dirty and when I called out to him he just up and turned away, moaning. I thought nothing of it and just went home, just another wounder full day in my crappy life.

P.S I think I got conned at the Salon, my nails don't look alright.

( Some of the pages are to dirty to make anything out. Found a coupon though)

??/02?????

I finally caught a break. Since the whole dancing thing was not working out, I am now a bartender...in the same club. I know its nothing big but at least my friends are now paying attention to me. Some have even actually called to congratulate...I told them to @$%@# off. I got new friends anyway. Lets just hope my good luck keeps going.

?4/02/1998

Things are still going good, I'm glad that I started this diary, I can see how fare I have come in the past few months. Though I'm not completely at ease. At work, I overheard one of the customers talking about some freak monster attack in the mountains. I was curious and asked him what was he talking about. He smiled and told me again about the freak accident but that it was not the first one. Its odd cause it was the first time I had heard of it. I tried to get some more info but then some shlomo asked for a drink. Once i finished with the other customer, the man i was talking to disappeared. It was a shame, he was a handsome one...all cool and collected. Never got to see his eyes...hidden behind pure darkness....his shades i mean. Heh, with looks like that i bet he gets it all.............nvm.

(This section is missing some pages)

??????????

Things have gotten buck wiled in town. More dead people after the last six attacks. I think the count is up to nine or ten. Though I'm not to sure since the sources are usually drunk. All I know is that people are seeing some strange things. That remind me, I saw the old man again, this would be the ninth time since i last saw him. He was on the floor this time, a cop shot and killed him. I was a leaving the club when this happened and what a sight that was. The man taking six shots to the chest before he fell over and died. Surprising since he was really thin, I was surprised that the bullets didn't just fly through him.

(most of this in unreadable due to the water and grime)

????????

??????????????????????????????????????? I have closed all the windows.
????????????????????????????????????? verywhere. They have not found a
??????????????????????????? I should be save till the police arrive.

????

This is heavy. I've been in my house for the past three days, barricaded on the second floor. I got plenty of food and a few weapons with me...by few I mean my single pistol. Everything is calm though, I stopped freaking out and have come to adapt to the current circumstances. One thing I'm glad of is the fact that I acted quick and moved everything i would need upstairs. Ive kept my PC and have managed to keep in contact with a few of my friends who got out before this all happened. They say that the city is to be blown up in a few days. I got to get out of here.

????????????????????????????????????????? ot to long now. Ive managed to
????????????????????? and now making it out. I'm glad I've not been bitten.
??????????????????????????????????????????????? onster thing. I passed a
???????????????????????????????t looked like a medical building but i just ignored it. A bit past the old building i met some guy who said there were people waiting there to escape together. I just smiled and nodded and pretend to head back. ??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

??/???????

??????????????????????????????????? ssive, these people just picked a fight
????????? and be??????????. At first I????????????????? but it then looked to weaken.?????????????????????????????????????????????? I saw it begin to
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I looked back and nothing was there.

(Only one pages remains with some words done in pencil instead of ink)

This is for anyone who find this Little book. I am well and uninfected. I leave this on this stone by a river for (the rest is covered in blood)  

Zettran

S-Corp Lab Tech

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:20 pm
(Found in break room of south precent)
RACCOON CITY POLICE REPORT
Breens Temp. Journal

OFFICER:ALBERT BREEN
DATE:JULY 23,1998
TIME:5:00
REPORT 1

Sargent Albert Breen reporting in to an All points bulletin, I was at a barbeque when I got the all officers attend notice on my door then... after I watched some TV, RCN was reporting strange riots going around the city so i told My wife to take the kids to my parents house in Stoneville, Ali is telling me to come with her to Stoneville but nothing to worry about I guess, It's not the first riot this town has seen.

REPORT 2
The lieutenant was babbleing about what we we're going to do during riot control duty, but I don't think to much of it. I was assigned a patrol route with my partner James Taylor, we got assigned to Car 911 until further notice. Me and Taylor rolled around town for a couple of minutes and we already saw the damage done by the riots and around 6:10 we were called to a RV point where we could try and stop the rioters, we were backed up by car 606 which was Officer Donithan Reno and Officer Ray Damions. We've reached main street where we met up with the others,we have started to make a police car blockade in the middle of the street...

Come to think of it that must the the rioters... they've come in numbers.

REPORT 3
Oh god, oh god... The blockade we made collapsed Me,Reno and Taylor are makeing a run for it but Ray didint make it, I and it's my own opinion believe the rioters are real friggen zombies... we'll try and make it towards the South Precent, it's nearby.

REPORT 4
Me, Officers and survivors barricaded in the south police station we have a lot of food,ammo, and guns.

I hear them, Moaning outside waiting for something stupid to happen and then they'll come though and kill us all... they've finally alerted they're buddies and they've surrounded the station and are banging on all the doors.

No way out. God Save us.

REPORT 5
Oh God, the Zombies broken in, we lost almost everyone especially Taylor and Reno... they gave their lives so I could Live... I'm sorry I should of Died with you guys

Barricaded in a break room, pretty thick doors and some food and drinks from the machines, I think I can hold out.

REPORT 6
I think I'm going crazy... I can't take the moaning, but it's not to long because the door is almost buckling from the sheer number of bangs... it's only a matter of time until they break in and eat me alive...

I WON'T LET THEM!!! I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF FIRST BEFORE I LET THAT HAPPEN!!!

REPORT 7

Armory codes are 0391 if anyone finds this report, I have left a pistol 6 clips and a combat shotgun enough for 3 reloads and also..

If somebod- *i*ds T**s n* F**ily I l*ve **em
(Blood makes the rest of the report unreadable)

*Search- Dead police officer*
Player-"This must be Sargent Breen"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:24 pm
Nathan's Journal

June 21st, 1998

Were slated for redeployment, seems there has been another screw over at the training facility and now they need some clean up. This is getting ridiculous! Can they not let something go to hell? Were going to be taking the Ecliptic Express to along with Matt's team...man, I hate that guy, he cheats every time, just like Dietrich, except he never admits to it and no one can figure out how he does it. Ryan "Skittles" came really close to just ending the guy one night. Well, can't wait until the 23rd.

July 24th, 1998

Obviously, Umbrella has no idea what to do with us. The redeployment was
a mix up supposedly, so now we get to hang around Raccoon for a while...joy. We've been give leave, but with the way my team keeps getting tossed around, it's hard to get comfortable. I've been reading up on the reports of the cases trickling down, and it's disturbing at best. I know Arklay is up there, so why aren't they doing anything about it? Something reeks...

July 30th, 1998

I have some confirmation now. Some RPD members, S.T.A.R.S. I believe, have come up with a crazy story about monsters and zombies in a mansion: wish I could tell them they aren't as crazy as they think. With the destruction of both the training facility and Arklay, Umbrella has been moving through the shadows. They only have a handful of labs left, not a one as well as equipped as Birkin's, and lately, all I hear about is that Birkin has been acting more like a separate entity then a part of Umbrella...something is going to go down.

Talked with Nicholai today, I sense something. He spoke with Skittle more then me, and made some comments to Yvette, but otherwise, it seemed rather innocuous. I have to watch that man, I trust him less then I did Matt. He's to cold...

July August 6th, 1998

I always seem to screw up the month...whatever. We have been assigned to Birkin, for whatever reason. We are under his direct control, and were supposed to make sure nothing bad happens to him. For my part, his lab is much more accommodating then the slow-drain-on-my-pay-cheap-motel. The food is better, and the air conditioning is a heck of a lot better.

August 15th, 1998

Birkin took me aside half way today and spoke privately with me. He seems rather excited about his "G-Virus" I was a little shocked. Another virus I asked him? He only nodded in agreement, asking that I keep this a secret. he seems keen on making me a friend, and has made innuendos as to my loyalty to Umbrella. I have no idea what is going through that mans head, but if he is implying what I think he is implying...

August 27th, 1998

I am getting very irritated. We have just had to go through an "exam" to insure we are not infectious. Everyone now you makes visits to the surface is required to have it, a new mandate put in by Birkin. This makes no sense, I thought the current screening tests were more then enough, without having to draw blood! Whatever, the card game tonight was the first I have won in sometime, maybe my luck is starting to turn around. Even Dietrich's cheating and Erika's poker face couldn't stop me. I'm getting lonely down here...wish I could see Kandi another time, even though she hasn't even really noticed me. Heard she lost just about everyone oversea's on some Umbrella "investment" debacle...hope she's okay.

September 9th, 1998

William spoke to me again today, asking if Umbrella had sent new orders. I could only tell him yes, seeing as how some had already started to pack up. The panic in his eyes...it was almost frightening. I think William has lost it, and I am almost glad were leaving. I think I'm going to miss Sherry as well, she quite a handful, rather smart too...kids.

Were supposed to monitor some guy named Ethan. He may know something about Umbrella, and the higher up suddenly are scared. I mean come on! He's only 22, he's in college! He works for the damned company, yes, but only in filing right now.

September 12th, 1998

Ethan is a cunning b*****d. He does know something, and now I can see why Umbrella is crapping there pants. The guy, for all his procrastination, is an excellent hacker, biologist, and somehow has learned how to evade Yvette, a trained spec op. We've been handed the order to capture him, find out what he knows.

September 18th, 1998

Ethan's vanished again, but we managed to get our hands on the files. Seems Ethan, along with his degree, has taken up some research on his own. He's been toying with a simulation of the G-virus and T-virus, playing around with them like legos. He's been working on stability it appears, as his files indicate. I will never understand types like him, but whatever. Orders from on high to bring him in, seems Umbrella is really interested in "talking" to him now...I wonder...

September 24th, 1998

Dammit! Umbrella really ******** up this time! Ethan has gone missing, and in this mess, I don't think we can find him again. We've maintained contact with HQ, and now they want us to help with the general quarantine, with reinforcements arriving the 25th or 26th. Two days...damn...already, I can see this all going down the shitter...

September 26th, 1998

It's down to Nate, Yvette, Dietrich, Martha, Erika, Reese, Skittles, Briggs, and me. We've had some contact with Carlos, Mikhail, Nicholai, Tyrell, and Murphy, but few others. Things are really looking bleak...I wish I had summoned up enough courage to ask Kandi...

We've decided to stay mobile. The zombies are to many to handle if we sit tight, and I'm not waiting to die here. We plan on moving out, but we have to find Ethan and this girl Ella as well now. This borders on the annoying, but it's what I get payed for.

September 27th, 1998

IT WAS HUGE! It just came and killed poor Martha and Nate! We fended it off, but holy crap, I have never seem anything like that. It looked like a worm, reminded me of those Sand Worms from Dune...

Another attack, we lost poor Reese...Erika is heartbroken I can tell, even though she won't show it. Maybe I let my squad members get too close...Reese was torn in half as we tried to pull him away from that damned frog creature...the sight of it, it was one of the worst i have ever seen...

We met up with Lily in the park. She is so wickedly hot...yet very deranged. She and her team decided to join up with mine, swelling our numbers up to 12. Our chances should be better now, but we will have to see. She has orders as well to find Ethan and Ella, and has the Evac location: the Clock tower.

September 28th, 1998

We found Ethan and Ella...Ethan is something else now, even if he wears human skin. No one is that damn fast, no one, and no one can just take a bullet to the chest like he did and shrug it off. His hair's white now...can't believe I noticed that or care, except he mentioned something about me and him being "brothers". I have no idea what that means. We've secured Ella, and are making our way to the Clock tower.

Damn him! He bit me! I will kill Ethan if it is the last thing I do. Briggs tended to the wound, but he said it was really deep. God, the guy's got teeth...and where the hell is Skittles?

We managed to get to the Clock tower, but the zombies attacked, killing Briggs, Yvette, and two others...we can't stay here, it's a death trap, we can't hold the zombies at bay and get to the copter. And now we have to many civilians...so many damned wounded as well. This is not going to turn out well.

I talked to the idiot in charge and I am convinced any who remain here will not survive the night. Me and Lily are going to try and escape with those will come with us. There is a safer route out of here, according to Ella.

September 29th, 1998

Ethan showed up again to taunt us. I hate him with all my heart and soul, that little p***k. I am going to put a cap in his infected a**, and I'll smile while I'm doing it.

I found Kandi...she and everyone else have been killed, but not by zombies, but by bullets. This doesn't make a lot of sense, but if my suspicions prove true...I will do everything in my power to destroy Umbrella. This is there responsibility, the broken smoking city, the death, it is there fault I can only look with fear and ready my gun to kill an innocent child because they are "infected".

September 30th, 1998

I've been feeling strange lately...more, aggressive I guess. My body itches all over...a bad sign. I haven't told anyone else yet, but...I have to do something before I am gone...I hope they understand. I curse Umbrella now, I wouldn't care how much one would pay me...

It's harder now to control it...the urge...it's hard to concentrate, to write, to even think...like I am losing myself...Lilly asked me if I'm alright, I could only smile weakly at her. Ella is leading us through the sewers underneath the Hospital, to the outside she says...

(No date)

Factory...I remember now...can't let go, I have to fight it...Ella lead us down the river..were in the forest now...

(Blood prints cover the page, making most of it illegible)

Killed them...good...gave in...saved Ella for last...me...Ethan says I should...me and Ella...

(The rest is illegible)  

Dimitri87

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:02 pm
(I'm not sure what year RE4 was supposed to be, so I'll just ay 2004 I got this idea from the person who did one of a villager)

Feb 9, 04

Lord Salazar said he'd be joining with a religious cult called the Los Illuminados. I have no idea what he's thinking, and abandon our god? I think I may try to leave soon, I'll head for the island off to the east and from there I think I'll head for America. I am trying to read up on the Illuminados as much as possible just in case they aren't so bad.

Feb 10, 04

I went to pray at the church today, only two others were there. One of them, in the middle of praying started coughing. The third went to ask him if he were okay and the man struck out, hitting him in the chest and knocking the wind out of him. I reached for a crossbow and began to load it, just in case. The third man started to step back and the second one started to strangle him, several seconds later, he was on the ground motionless. I aimed, ready to shot him, but my arms were too shaky, I started trying to steady my aim as he turned towards me, a wild look in his eye. He got closer and his eyes were red, my fingers shaking, I accidently shot, the bolt piercing his neck. I knew if I stayed long I'd be falsely accused, I am now in my sleeping quarters.

Feb 11, 04

I saw another man coughing blood today, I am starting to carry a short sword with me where ever I go. Another attack was reported too, and Salazar's guards have both disappeared, being replaced by extremely tall cloaked men. I think they're men. They are very tall, and if I look closely, their faces don't seem normal at all, I am leaving (At this point it seems the ink is drying, and it's not completely legible) days from now.

Feb 12, 04

During worship today three men left during the middle, and when they returned I noticed red stains on their sleeves. Also, Salazar has gotten black robes for us, I detest wearing this thing, I was supposedly considered 'better' than the others and I got a red robe. It makes me look like I worship Satan, not Jesus. I believe we're all equal. I also got attacked again, this time I got a giant bruise on my leg from him knocking me over, but I was able to stab his leg and injure him, there have been other attacks and they're slowly lessening, but many people are acting very strangely, I'm leaving tomorrow.

Feb 13, 04

I took a boat and got to the island, they seem tight on security and possess technology much higher than our castle, to my horror, I coughed blood today, I hope it's nothing serious. They seem very mysterious, they won't even let me inside, they gave me a tent on the beach, and they brought me no food, even though I said I'd pay them, I'm happy to have brought my own provisions.

Feb 14, 04

I must return to (There is a large red stain here on the paper) Lord Salazar. He is my king, and Saddler is my lord. I must remain loyal to my lord.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:28 pm
Feb 15, 04

I must fight the urge to leave again, because trying to do so will get me killed, I say I could, yes, I'll go through the neighboring village. It must be a safe way, I'll head for London. I'll be leaving tomorrow if I survive. They are now setting me to guard the dungeon cells, though we only have one prisoner. He is very scary and I have no idea why he's here. He was some sort of contraption on his wrists, and he has nails in his eyes. I have a feeling he knows where I am, like he can rip from those bars any second and slit my throat.

Feb 16, 04

I left today, and as I headed through the village, I heard monstrous roars, I need to leave ASAP, I'm staying in a cabin tonight, I'm using no lights and doing nothing noisy. After this I will pray and go to bed.

Feb 17, 04

Today I barely survived. A villager attacked me, a wild look in his eye, and red, just like Brother George. I killed him, I feel so horrible. I have atoned for my sin, though I still believe I will go to hell, I killed two men! Also, a man attacked me with a chainsaw, he wore a potato sack over his head. I just ran, and suddenly I heard a blast like nothing I've ever heard before. He fell to the ground behind me, and more villagers continued chasing me, but something flew through air and landed in the middle of their group, and they burst into flames, I barely survived, though I believe what or whoever saved me had a good purpose. I will now start to travel by night.

(There is a large blood spatter in between these two entries)

Feb 19, 04

I'm about to sleep for the day, last night I was attacked again. I barely survived by hitting his pitchfork to the side and running away. A woman attacked me later. She had a circle of blood on her chest which had blood dripping down from it too. She stabbed at me with her knife and I cut at her leg. She got a cut down her thigh and her head exploded into a bloody mess! A monster shot from her head and I ran. She chased me, but moved slowly and I escaped. I am outside a farm, it seems they always leave wherever they are when the church bell rings, I hope to escape when that happens.

Feb 22, 04

I have escaped!! (There is a large blood splatter here on the paper) Must return to my lord!

(He, sucks for him, he escaped and then the eggs fully hatched and he got taken over, hope you liked the journal entries, I'll probably do another one sometime)  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm
July, 12, 2009

I finally see the truth in it all. I found my reason.

His defeat means there's no more true worries. There is no man like him, and there never will be again. The rest is clean up.

To live in a fear free future...

~ Chris  
::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games