Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Why you Lurve this Guild :B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm
@Dranzer: yes, I am. My profile says so. People have been asking that question a lot lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:59 pm
Ulquiorra Shiffer
@Dranzer: yes, I am. My profile says so. People have been asking that question a lot lately.
jsut wondering if that was coincidence or not. hey, I spelled that right on the first try! xd

-gives out free frying pans-

what? I don't have an obsession with frying pans, I jsut like hitting people with them.

see? -hits self on accident- ow. xd  

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

The Memento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:00 pm
gold!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:00 pm
Prolly cause I met the nicest people here on gaia :3
Everyone is nice and its a good chance to win a little gold here and there ♥

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 pm
and some of the more humorous. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 pm
cuz it was the first guild that accepted me? and the gold sounds good too rofl  

k3wldud3

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 pm
At first I joined for the gold, But now I love all the topics and the people. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:48 am
I liked the gold at first...and actually, now that you mentioned it, having something for my siggie is nice too. xDDD; *was siggie-less before she joined*

But I enjoy posting here. I don't know why, usually I'll join a guild and be inactive, but I've been motivated to post here...and not just because of the gold. It's nice, even if I really don't know most of you guys.  

Cassiexchan

foreverforsaken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 am
Of course, I joined initially for the gold. But now I realized something. Because there are so many rules and everything is strictly regulated, the chat in the guild is WAAAAY better than in any forum!!

People are generally nice, and the topics are always clean. No topics are really offensive, and everything is just nice and pure. I really like going into a thread/forum and NOT seeing something about a stupid complaint or people with problems about themselves xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:59 am
Like the many here....I joined for the gold.....I was like, "OHHHHH EMMMM GEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!! I WANT GOLD NOWZZZZZ!" But now I'm here for the people and stuff.....I mean yeah, it would totally rock if I won anything here......but I've met some pretty awesome people, so I don't mind that I haven't won anything......

[[♥♥♥]]  

Bubblegum Electric

Kimi262

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:10 am
Bubblegum Electric
Like the many here....I joined for the gold.....I was like, "OHHHHH EMMMM GEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!! I WANT GOLD NOWZZZZZ!" But now I'm here for the people and stuff.....I mean yeah, it would totally rock if I won anything here......but I've met some pretty awesome people, so I don't mind that I haven't won anything......

[[♥♥♥]]

ya ditto =] but it'd b nice if i did win lol pick up the pace of my questing for sure if i did lols but yeah doesn't realli matter i guess lol so many ppl x]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 am
umm the chance at gold and the simple rules and and that the guild is well put together  

Valuk Killian

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:46 am
Meeting intresting people, chat and win stuff. But I like to meet people anyways. I actuly enjoyed this spot. *Between you and me, it's better then Chatter Box.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:04 am
Nice people+Nice mods= heart  

ic3fire

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:45 am
Nice people. And people make humorous random posts all the time.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff