Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you scared people off with odd things that you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

Well, if I try hard enough, I can make the most disturbing and awkward noises. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But all my friends laugh, and since people think I'm 'smart' nobody gets freaked out. Most of the weird stuff stays at home. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:57 am
Manamii
      Ohhhh. Just tonight at the movies I did!

Me and my friend's have been watching the Berries and Creme commercial ALL day. So when we went to see HP5, naturally it frequently came up.

I ran up to some guy and said "Pardon me. What is that you have on your popcorn?"
      He said "Butter,"
      "Butter! Butter and what else?!"
      "....Salt?"

And I think you all should know how it carried on from there.
      I had a few people laughing (obviously me, and my friends)
      But for the most part, people gave me weird looks and walked away quickly.

The poor guy must have felt extremely awkward...

I love you.

rofl

But what's funnier than that? My cousin doing that little dance that the guy in the commercial does. Oh, btw, my cousin is about six and a half feet tall, weighs over 300 pounds, and is on the Varsity football and wrestling teams at our school.

THAT is hilarious.

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:00 am
Etoile.Heureuse
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

Well, if I try hard enough, I can make the most disturbing and awkward noises. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But all my friends laugh, and since people think I'm 'smart' nobody gets freaked out. Most of the weird stuff stays at home. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Same here, about most of the weird stuff staying at home. Or my bestest friend's houses (*pokes the first two people on my friends list*)

Or at the mall. Or anywhere where my friends are the only people who pay attention to me. Which is essentially anywhere except school, because weirdness attracts attention there, and everywhere else nobody gives a damn =/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:47 am
For the most part I'm really calm - and never ever loose my temper (for the most part).

Though I have scared off people who try to walk all over me in random bouts of what my friends call 'Were-b***h'.

XD. Rawr~?

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

x RanDoM WoRd x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:09 am

Oh yeah.
In real life, I can put both of my feet behind my head and usually people are like "What the hell?" and they back away. xD

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 am
in real life: scream and slam into walls (i'm not kidding)
gaia: i use this: User Image  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Licensed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.So unfair!
I don't scare people. ; o;
"Too cute to do so." Blaaah. O:<

I can scare little kids though. ;D
I have the most amusing voice. Luffles it. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:35 am
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
Discuss.

I have a habit of beating up people I don't like on gaia with frying pans in my roleplay. My friend's 'pen pal' is now deathly afraid of frying pans. its completely true.

I have a very odd laugh. seriously I do.

I have the most random moments of anyone that I know.

how about you?

rofl I acutaly did beat my husband up with a frying pan once before we got married. He stays out of the kitchen whenever I'm cooking now.

I scare a lot of people I work with by the way I act or when I'm talking and answering myself.

Let's see...I also have a bad habbit of making strange noises when I'm irritated.  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:30 am
A classic one: I act like a cat.

seriously. mostly hissing at people.

got me made fun of a lot, but some people really freaked at my 'death glare'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 am
Well my mom and I sort of have that like a best friend bond So anyway, when we are in public places and at home too of course we make stupid faces at each other (If we're sitting next to each other or even across the room ^^). Some people don't notice but some do and they just laugh a bit biggrin  

saNdAnGelxox

Tho-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am
i spy on ppl n hide arounld the corner at night.when they come arounld the coner i jump out in scare them.they ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:37 am
I tend to twitch. People don't like that much.
I can do a wicked Emily Rose impersonation, too. xD
My laugh is pretty obnoxious, but I can't help that. You could hear me three buildings away.

S T A T I C !

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:38 am
I have a habit of laughing longer then I should. I laughed from one end of the house to the other while reading 'day in the life of the crew'.

well, I'm off to the mountains for a day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 am
i just take my shoes off and socks and they head for the hills  

lethal-dead-rose

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:15 am
I"m surprised my younger sister hasn't scared off people with her 'bookwormness'.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff