Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Dorrian pointed at all the ghostly clowns around the whole tent that surrounded them as if they wanted to entertain them in some way.

"Just cool it kid......in the mean time your free to do whatever in this tent but you can't leave unless I say so, Got it?" Zephyr stated as he batted away one of the clowns as another through a rubber at him. Another clown with a rubber ball tossed it at James on the head. "Great they want to play...." Zephyr grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:27 am
James caught the ball as it bounced of his head and crushed it in his hand. "Whatever...." He replied as he walked back into the tent. A worried expression grew over Amber's face.  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:56 pm
The ghost clown made a dissaproving looking and started puffing up like a balloon. When it had enough air it let go and started flying then tackled straight into James's back then hopped off. "Great he angered the clown...." Zephyr thought ruffling his hair.

Dorrian let go of Amber now gathering her wits and went to pick up the crushed ball she figured that it was important to the clown.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:26 am
James turned to the clown, now angered (look at profile for pic). "You may be dead, but that doesn't mean you can't suffer." he said demonicly. All the ghost disappeared. James turned back to normal. "Didn't think so." Amber walked up beside him at little scared. He was sometimes violent after he got anger, and she knew from experience to just keep quiet. They went back into the stands and sat down, waiting for whoever they were waiting for. Amber layed her head on his shoulder. "I'm *yawn* really sleepy...." she mumbled. He blushed and turned his head. "It's alright, go to sleep." With that said, Amber nodded off to sleep.  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:24 pm
"Geeze....no respect for the dead......." Zephyr ruffled his hair frustravily. "Let's hope they don't start an earthquake... or something...." He added the last part.

Dorrian looked at the crushed ball in her hands and looked to up to see the clown had come back but with a very sad face. It's make up even looked like it was washing off from the tears. Dorrian made a sad face as well just looking at the clown and how it cherished what helped him be happy in his past life.

Wiping off the coming tears for the clown and she then ran off to the otherside of the stands but before passing James and Amber she stopped in front of them looking at James. After a second she had eyes of hate towards him then she sent a razberry at him then resumed off to the otherside with the sad clown following Dorrian.

Zephyr watched her off, figuring Dorrian, being once a human of great sympathy for many, went to go and try and fix the clown's ball. "You could have been a little nice to the locals here you know. After all you did tresspass into there home in the first place." Zephyr noted to James, with ofcourse having respect for the lady and kept his voice near to a whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:06 am
James looked at him, then Amberlyn, then at the empty center ring. "You have no idea what I am do you?" He replied. Amber started to toss and turn, probably more bad dreams. James looked at her, now with a dismayed look on his face. "....poor Amber...." He thought.
"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."

She settled down. "James..." she mumbled softly. James blushed, then looked back at the center ring. James looked back at Amberlyn again, and wipped away the blood running from her mouth. "Damn....Her Leukemia is getting worse.....I can hardly hear her pulse anymore......" He thought. A look of dismay grew on his face.  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm
"I could care less what you are. You exist and you act, that's what matters." He stated adn sighed smelling something in the air. "Blood?" He looked at Amber with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong with her?" Zephyr walked up closer for a better look. He heard less heart beating through her systems as well as the flow of her blood seemed to slow down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:08 pm
James looked at him, then back at Amber. He hesitated to tell him, but just desided to anyway. "She was diagnosed with Leukemia. It's a small case, and she has a good chance of living a long life, but she'll be in pain and coughing up blood for the rest of her life." He ran his fingers through her hair.  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:28 pm
(Meh? Where is everyone? eek )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:31 pm
((Sorry, school's coming in a week and I'm starting to get ready))

"I see......Then let's hope Dorrian's mad enough at you to stay away from here." Zephyr commented both concerned. "Don't get me wrong, I just don't want your friend to get hurt as long as she's coughing up blood in front of Dorrian; she's not exactly in control of both her fear or craving instincs for blood." he informed looking towards the exit Dorrian took a whille ago.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:40 pm
(Oh, I thought everyone died or sumthin! Heh, heh..... sweatdrop *Wild imagination*)

James nodded. Even if she did try to bite Amber, James would never allow her to touch her, much less bite her. And if she did manage to bite her, he'd kill her on site. It grew lighter as the sun came up. He'd be coming for them, he knew it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:06 pm
((I won't let it die until it's finish.....not sure about the others though....))

Zephyr looked out towards the tent and nearly hissed as he shut the entrance a little better to block out the light that seemed to peer out of the dark cloud skies. "Crud if theres a patch of light out that isn't good." He growled as the other side entrance was opened with Dorrian coming in with the ghost clown, now happy that his ball was slightly fixed.

For Dorrian, she was a bit startled by the patch of light that had peered from the clouded sky. She stood straight and looked at the two older ones and froze completely. The scent of blood was still lingering in the air and it made her greatly unconfortable as she fell to her knees and held herself to keep control. "s**t." Zephyr cursed and looked at James.

"Whatever you do stay on this side of the tent. If Dorrian loses it, just avoid her, killing is not an option." Zephyr left it with that and walked over to Dorrian with haste and kneeled to her height. Dorrian hated blood but she could barely hold in her hunger instinct.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:46 pm
James snarled. "If that girl even breathes wrong in her direction, I'll kill her." He looked back at Amber. She felt cold. He held her gently, knowing Leukemia paitents bruise easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:14 pm
"Tch so much for kindness to others...." He bluntly grumbled to James then put his hands on Dorrian's shoulders. "Dorrian, I know the scent is unbearable, but just ignore it until it airs out, alright?" Zephyr tried to calm Dorrian down as she breathed heavily. He set her against the bench for support and pulled out a small brown sac, stuffing it into the smaller one's hands.

"If you can't fight it take a blood capsule even i it means you hate it." He sternly stated as she gripped the bag looking at her knees. Zephyr sighed. "It would have helped if you fed earlier like you were supposed to then you wouldn't be having this problem.....stupid noobie vampires...." He grumbled.  

Taimu Dolores

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces