Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:11 pm
"Thats fine." She said softly. "I'll just freeze myself underwater... no biggie. I doubt any mans needy enough to chip away at ice underwater for a few hours." She said softly. "Thanks for the salad. Sorry I don't trust you as much as I should. I can help you collect bounties... Or whatever it is you do. Maybe we'll have enough for an apartment."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:17 pm
"Well, money isnt my only reason for living outdoors. I suppose you could say I'm being hunted. But you probably dont want to hear my rambling. Anyway I only collect bounties as a way to keep myself busy. Siachi has had the money situation covered since I met her."  

Oracle for Hire

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:39 pm
"Oh... Okay." She said softly. "Then why not live in a tree house?" She inquired carefully. "Like a log cabin in a tree with a bathroom and a sink, maybe like a stove or electricity or something. Theres better more efficient and comfortable ways to hide in a tent... if anything your only drawing more attention to yourself than simply getting an apartment quietly. Theres thousands of apartments in Byako. But probably one tent in it's forest."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:10 pm
"The problem with some of that is the fact that no only would it cost quite a lot to have utilities run outside. That and getting an apartment would both leave behind a paper trail. I've already made that mistake once and my friends were hurt and killed because of it. As for the tree...I have problems with being in trees... Either way its getting late, we'd better go."  

Oracle for Hire

Relax92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:28 am
It was a night like any other in Noir Boulevard. Fai trudged down the streets, and looked at her watch with a grumpy face; It was not working. She wondered why she had chose to come here, a place where most technology fails to work... On seeing two figures in the distance, she walked towards them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 am
Shinobu entered the area with Honeydew at his side. "Strange place, It makes me feel..." He trailed off as he looked around seeing everything in black and white. "Strange." He finished after a few seconds of thought.

"I know what you mean, Quadukumaru stopped speaking to me the moment we stepped in. Hopefully we don't meet any hostiles." Honeydew said plucking the strings to her gutair, it made no noise at all.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Relax92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:46 am
I guess there's nothing in here for me, eh? Fai thought.
Fai walks to the university some distance away
(( Gone. To Doublass University))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:22 pm
Shinobu and Honeydew decided it was best to leave this place since it was having a harsh affect on the.

((I've been a little busy, took me too long to get things fixed.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

mahkos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:02 am
max flew threw the street on his board caching notice to nothing around him"maybe it,s impossible...my time is almost up...i shouldn,t have taken that detour at plushie palace...GRAHH!"max runs into a poll and falls on his back with a nose bleed"grrra...ive gotta pay more attention!"max gets back still being blind of surroundings and seeming dizzy making him lose balance while even standing"ive gotta rest or i,ll pass out.." gonk
max falls back down landing on his butt then pulling out a bag of noodles he began to eat  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 am
Max would once again hear the familiar sound of the clink of hand cuffs on his wrists.

An far older officer this time was the one who had placed them on him this time.

"You're the kid that was involved with that explosion over in the main street area, aren't you?"

The officer was oddly enough colored all in gray scale, and standing between Max and his board, which had gone inactive now that it was in Noir boulevard.

"And I suggest you don't try to break these shackles, they're special made to resist all forms of escape."

((Yup, its special Byako Police Department shackles, no escape from them, they gotta be unlocked.))

The police officer flipped out a note pad and pen, "So tell me, why are you trying to get away so fast?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:43 am
"Hey, Police guy!" Tao yelled as he threw one of His guitar's aimed for the cop's head. He was only in it for the thrill not much else. "I'm saying this once and only once; I am hella bored." He and Haru had teleported in from the Plushie palace, because Tao was getting tired of sitting there doing nothing.

"Was that really needed?" Haru asked scratching his head. "It was a little overboard in my book."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:51 am
The officer was sent sliding across the gray cement, causing considerable damage to his gray uniform.

He stood up slowly and pulled out a bizarre looking gun. "Look pal, if you got a problem with the police force, you can either go their yourself and register a complaint, or I can take you down there myself."

The officer loaded what looked like a giant shackle into the breech of his weapon.

"You involved with this kid?" he said motioning to the boy in shackles.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:57 am
"Nope; never seen him before. I just don't like the police." Tao said with a grin. "So ... are you going to put up in the pokey?" He was joking, he refused to go to jail that easily."

"Whats this 'us' that you're talking about? I didn't just assault an officer." Haru said rubbing his temples, Tobias would gladly put you in the looney bin if he could."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:14 pm
max struggled his arms trying to get out of the shackles"arrr...not again...not now...I can't risk this...so."max then finally noticed tao trying to help him he then tryd getting up on his feet making one choice left"time to risk it then"max created a shock wave bouncing him up and then he leaped knocking the weapon out of the officers hand and the falling back down...max's hands also seemed to be fading away"arrrr...now its up to whoever that is...hopefully...or im done for."  

mahkos

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:56 pm
There was a loud clanking sound, and Tao suddenly found his arms pinned to his sides by a giant handcuff. Another officer was standing down the street with a large, ridiculous looking weapon. The man carrying the weapon was considerably more menacing, a large suit of body armor over his uniform.

"Yeah, you are now." He said, loading another cuff into the weapon. "Assaulting an officer is a crime we don't take lightly."

The older officer stoop up and grabbed his weapon from the ground in one motion. He shot a shackle onto one Max's legs, and the weapon began to reel in the boy.

"Look kid, I just had some questions for you." he sounded pissed now, "If you want to get violent though, you can rot in the can for all I care."

Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff