Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What has your family done to annoy you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been annoyed?
  Dur.
  No.
  Heh. I annoy THEM! >D
View Results

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:32 am
Found a stash of my condoms XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:32 am
Tangled`
Found a stash of my condoms XD

>_>;  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Sora Senpai

Enduring Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:36 am
I dropkicked my sister  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:39 am
When I'm in pain, they snap at me what's wrong as if it was my fault.  

maki-chi

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:50 am
Told me that if i ever had sex underage they would chop off my pen*s in public!? O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:53 pm

parents very very overprotective...they wont even let me go to the movies cuz they think i'll get kidnapped r sumthing xp

as for my lil sister, whenever she finds out that sumthing annoys me she'll do it till i snap & chase her
then she'll fake cry & get me into trouble.. mad

Angel in Slumber

DarkWaters50

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am
mi 23 year old cousin farts in his sleep and i had to sleep in the same room as him for 2 weeks. and his pants fall down in his sleep so his butt is all out in the open. my whole family won't get over a time when i wuz 6 when i called the police and the annoy me about it. mi mom wont even let me date without her comming gonk gonk crying crying gonk crying crying . i might go emo sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:32 am
mi step sister makes me do stuff for her and doesn't even does stuff fer me and bugs me about every thing. she's a f** an get on mi nerves like i dont kno wut evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil  

DarkWaters50

Badger-Infested Stapler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:41 am
My younger brother does something similar to me on the weekends.

See, on Fridays I usually stay up late, because it's the rare night that I get to, with school being in session and all. So after not getting much sleep at night, my brother likes to wake me up at insane hours of the morning (no, seriously, around 6:00 or 7:00 AM), and ask if he can rape play my videogames. I get pissed, but allow him to play them anyway, even though on three occasions he's deleted my game data after I worked hard to get as far as I did on the game.

But I say "Yes", because I want him to just go away and let me sleep. DX
I said "NO!" before. He cried and tattled to my mom. She didn't really care, but scolded me anyway for "Being mean to your brother."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:18 pm
When I read family, the first thing that came to my mind was mother, father, and brother. I though, hm, no. But there is one person in my family who lives to annoy me.
My cousin, Alice. She is 3 years younger than me. She has gotten better over the years, and the last time I visited her, she seemed okay. But when she spent one month living with me in Florida (She lives in Canada. I used to live in Canada, but then I moved.), it was TORTURE. She keeps following me, but hides it. She is a horrible liar. :/ She walks in on me in when I'm on the toilet, in the shower, ALL the time. I have learned to lock the door ALL the time. She would do something, right after I tell her not to. She would try and read my diary. She would complain that I wouldn't watch her play a game, after she watched me play. She would never leave me alone. There's a lot of 'She would's in there. ;P

I would watch TV, and she comes and changes the channel. I go to another room to watch TV. She follows and changes the channel, or whine and beg me to change the channel. I ask her why doesn't she go back and watch her show. She says, 'I just don't want to!' stare

When I wanted to read a book, I would go to my parent's room. She would slam the door OPEN. I would tell her to knock before coming in. She never did. After a while, I started to lock the door. She would run to the room and it sounded like she slammed into the door. She rattles the door handle so hard that it could break off any moment. Once she realizes it's locked, THEN she knocks. =___=;;
'Elizabeth (me), can I come in?'
'Wait 5 minutes. I want to finish reading.'
'Ok.'
-faint rattle and knocks-
She says quietly, 'Can I come in nooow????'
'No.'
'Pleeeeease??'
=____=;; She didn't wait at all. She would start knocking again right after I told her to wait. Stuff like this happened all day, every day.

When we were younger she would complain that the computer wasn't available. When it was, I was somewhere else eating yoghurt. She would follow me and WATCH ME EAT YOGHURT.
'Why don't you go upstairs and play the computer? It's finally free.'
'I want to watch you eat.' O___o;;

Eventually, I would get so mad and sick of her that I would yell. She would ask me a bunch of ridiculous questions, and then a normal one. By the time she got to the normal one, I would yell at her to stop. I got in trouble for whining for no reason, all the time. I hated that month so much. My happy time was school.

I feel like I just wrote my life story. O__o;;

She has gotten better. My revenge is to be annoying to her too. I just wanted to hear her say that I was annoying her and not deny it. So for like 3 nights, I would say good night to everything in the room. It lasted like 30-45 minutes. Maybe I'm exaggerating. Who knows. ;P
'Good night ceiling, door, door hinges. Good night windows....'
'Good night lamp shade, light bulb, fan, blanket...'
'Good night eye, pupil, iris, nose, nostril, mouth, cheek, other cheek...'
'Good night larynx, trachea, lung, other lung...'
It was pretty much that. ;P

I think I over do my posts. D:

eclara

eclara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Once she tried to embarrass me while she was playing Maple Story. She said things like: I play Gaia, I used to play neopets, I used to have a fruit bowl hair cut. She said much more, but I forget what she said. >> The last thing she said was, I PEE UPSIDE DOWN. WTF?!! It was so stupid. My friend even told other people that Alice was just being stupid. ;P
Now that I think about it, she tried to embarrass all the time. She told one of my friends that I weighed over 100 lbs. My friend said that so did she. She told 2 strangers at the pool the same thing. People my age are supposed to weigh over 100 lbs. >>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:24 pm
She has done so much more, but I think I've said enough. xD  

eclara

Stiletta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Leave me to rot at boarding schools... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:12 am
...Tell you what to do CONSTANTLY D<  

Tangled`

iZabuza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:42 pm
Well, it really bugs me when they talk to me about something in my private life, ex. a girlfriend lol. It's kind of hard washing dishes and talking about girls at the same time... >.>  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff