Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So. . . I just killed my cell phone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm
I've thrown my phone so many times. It's never broken on me. I've thrown them across parking lots, at cars, out windows, at walls, at heads, down toilets, at machines that aren't working... My phones have all worked fine. But then they get taken away from me... emo So I throw other things. Like tennis balls. dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm
no but with my sister yeah she was stupid with this one i mean she left her cell phone in her jean pocket and not checking it when it was time for wash put it in the washing machine it was ******** funny too me really she was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO i cant believe i just did this it was funny

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200

Ashley7985

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:41 pm
me and my mom were in the car and i was talking on her cellphone.Then i went to hand the phone to her and she reached her hand back and knocked it out of my hand.It fell in a cup of pop from wendy's and it never worked again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
nothing that bad ever happened to me....
and I hope it never does...well I had my
pokemon game fell in the bathtub once and I
thought it was all over for me...but I blew in
to the game hoping to get the water out
and it was ok after all...haha I guess it's
just my luck!! xDD  

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

MigamaSavra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 pm
midnightrhose
I've thrown my phone so many times. It's never broken on me. I've thrown them across parking lots, at cars, out windows, at walls, at heads, down toilets, at machines that aren't working... My phones have all worked fine. But then they get taken away from me... emo So I throw other things. Like tennis balls. dramallama

@Dranzer ~ Thrown, all of my phones have been thrown. My newest one hasn't broke yet though, and I have no idear why the other ones got thrown *whistles*

@rhose ~ Taken away...? I only remember it being thrown at people, the wall and the floor, not machines and cars and out windows... When did this all happen and why didn't I know. sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Schoodle
I knocked the thing off my computer desk and it snapped in half. :/
I`m sad now.

I`m going to have to go buy another one tomorrow or something.
It`s probably going to cost a lot since I`m not due for an upgrade for another nine months.

. . .

Dammit.

. . .
Ever had that happen to you??
ya I brought my old one in and trade it for a reduced price for a new better one  

scair

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:18 pm
The display screen on the top of my previous flip phone had the crystal thing inside shattered from an impact. The phone was still fully functional, but I had to open the phone everytime I wanted to know what time it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:21 pm
Yes.

I was outside and I threw it in the air, thinking that I could catch it.

FAIL.

The top broke off, then my friend Vinny took it, and peeled it apart. [It's amazing what was in it, Yay fiber glass. ]

Anyway, I found out that it still worked, if I had it on speaker.

Then I got me Sidekick.

ninja

t o a s t s t i x

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 pm
I am the most amazing person with technological stuffs.

My phone has been greatly abused over the last few years but works just fine.
My old film camera (film...haha! That's so 1990s) was dropped lots and got sand in it. Still works alright but I don't use it.
My digital camera got beer spilled on it. Just dandy. <3
Ghetto CD player, man. I wish I had a picture of the amazingness that it is...

And once, I managed to block internet explorer. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:45 pm
My friend jumped in the pool on a dare once but forgot she had her cell in her pocket, when she got out of the pool she pulled her phone out of her pocket and was like "s**t"

the screen looked like an effing fish tank.

right now the ringer on my cell is malfunctioning, and it won't hold a charge, but I am due for upgrade soon  

Tragedy the Phoenix

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 pm
Never happened to me personally, but my cousin once jumped in the pool, completely forgetting that his phone was in the pocket of his pants =/ And when he got a new one, he left it in his pants when he put them in the dirty clothes hamper, and it went through the washer.

He no longer has a cell phone xd 3nodding

And my friend's brother did the funniest thing, and I am SO glad I was there to witness it.

So, he was making us smoothies, and talking to his friend on his cell phone at the same time, and the next thing we know, we hear this splash and he's all like "OH s**t!!!"

I still can't believe he dropped it in the blender. Everyone got a good laugh out of it, though whee blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:27 pm
I seem to be a wiz with electronics.
For a week or so, my GameCube would say that it couldn't read the disc, yet it had loaded the game and I was in the middle of a race, fight, or something else. Puzzled, I blew at the laser thing, cleaned the discs, and just went crazy. It worked right after that sweatdrop

CD players/stereo radio things, I just wipe the crap out of it, use the laser lens cleaner disc, and pop a cd back in to see if it works.

Actually wait, my Pokemon game became corrupted today. I've had it for six years, and I cherished it along with my other games. I decide to play it today, and when I save it, and turn it back on, it says the file is corrupted!! I wait an hour to play it, and it erases the file all together.
I was going to hold a burial for it in my room and bury it in a box of shredded paper and shove the box somewhere in my closet where I'd never see it again. I never got around to it, but I'm such a geek to want to go to those lengths for my game.

Oh yeah, I'm a total geek. It sucks ><  

ParanoidBlueGirl

Foxglove Tea

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:27 am
I just kept dropping mine...thats how i killed it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:22 am
some ome ran over my cell phone ever since i never gots one again  

dethklok pickles

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:30 am
HAHA I've never fried any electronic except my Mp3 and that was an old one. So I've never dropped my phone in the toilet or ran it through the washer or anything like that......no I over texted and ran the bill through the roof and my parents took it to the dump and through it away without telling me.....yep. It irritated me stressed  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff