Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:41 pm
@ Vickicat: Remember...It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. I've never experienced love. Have you tired dating guys that you can actually see? I would think that that would be easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:50 pm
Andy1989
@ Vickicat: Remember...It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. I've never experienced love. Have you tired dating guys that you can actually see? I would think that that would be easier.

Yeah, a few months ago I tried that but it didn't last long. I'm so not used to actually being with someone that I messed up. We went on a date and I didn't do anything, he kissed me and stuff and I didn't kiss him back, because I'm not used to it, so he dumped me.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:59 pm
Vickicat
Andy1989

Yeah, a few months ago I tried that but it didn't last long. I'm so not used to actually being with someone that I messed up. We went on a date and I didn't do anything, he kissed me and stuff and I didn't kiss him back, because I'm not used to it, so he dumped me.

Don't worry. You'll get many more chances. Next time you go out on a date, you should tell him that your really nervous ((are you?)) and don't really know how to act. Tell him you need some time getting used to being in a relationship and all. He should understand. And if he doesn't, try and find someone that does understand. And an important thing...You shouldn't have sex on the first date; especially if you don't really know how to act and all. He could probably force you into it like that.

EDIT: Maybe it's not too good to be getting so off topic... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:09 am
Andy1989
Vickicat
Andy1989

Don't worry. You'll get many more chances. Next time you go out on a date, you should tell him that your really nervous ((are you?)) and don't really know how to act. Tell him you need some time getting used to being in a relationship and all. He should understand. And if he doesn't, try and find someone that does understand. And an important thing...You shouldn't have sex on the first date; especially if you don't really know how to act and all. He could probably force you into it like that.

Yeah. I don't want to have sex until I'm sure I've found the right person, so I'm waiting until I get married... If that ever happens. I don't want to waste something like that on someone who may not mean anything to me a couple of months later.

Edit: XD Yeah this went from card strategies to sexual preference and dating.

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:12 am
Vickicat
Andy1989
Vickicat
Andy1989

Yeah. I don't want to have sex until I'm sure I've found the right person, so I'm waiting until I get married... If that ever happens. I don't want to waste something like that on someone who may not mean anything to me a couple of months later.

Good for you! blaugh If only those 15 year old moms thought that way...It's really sad to see a mom that is younger that 18. My high school has the second highest teen pregnancy rate in the U.S.! I see pregnant people all around school. There's a Junior in my Biology class that is pregnant.

EDIT: How bout next one is a PM? But I'm falling asleep in this chair...It's already after 1:15 A.M. here. Night!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:14 am
Andy1989
Vickicat
Andy1989
Vickicat
Andy1989

Good for you! blaugh If only those 15 year old moms thought that way...It's really sad to see a mom that is younger that 18. My high school has the second highest teen pregnancy rate in the U.S.! I see pregnant people all around school. There's a Junior in my Biology class that is pregnant.

Yeah I know. I'm eighteen and I still haven't had sex. There were people in my classes at high school who already had children.

Edit: Good night.

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fischer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:08 pm
ultraraichu
I have 2 decks. one is focus on attacking bench pokemon like raichu (base I think) and the next on mult attacks like kangaskhan.

I have Apprentice. I based my deck on the deck I use now, so it's a mix of old and new cards

I think it was the Fossil Raichu that attacked benched Pokemon. Giga shock?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:24 pm
your right. I also have the dark version if it. maybe I should start making my deck with dark pokemon. I would like to have a dark raticate domokun  

ultraraichu

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces