Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
LIFE [Japanese] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
why would you want to see a girl getting raped? stare

LOL. I don't mind...but the manga is 18+... sweatdrop For you people who all read it... stare
In america all mature manga is wrapped in plastic. the first vol. wasn't in plastic.

LOL. sweatdrop Here there's some plastic and some not...like Death Note there is...but I saw this other 18+ there isn't...so...I... lol

seriously? the rating that is in plastic is usualy M for mature. everything else is just there, not in plastic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

LOL. I don't mind...but the manga is 18+... sweatdrop For you people who all read it... stare
In america all mature manga is wrapped in plastic. the first vol. wasn't in plastic.

LOL. sweatdrop Here there's some plastic and some not...like Death Note there is...but I saw this other 18+ there isn't...so...I... lol

seriously? the rating that is in plastic is usualy M for mature. everything else is just there, not in plastic.

Yeah...but it was sure high I barely reached it...I had to hop a bit. lol  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:30 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

The book store that I frequent had the anime/manga section in the second ailse (that doesn't look right... bah) where the shelfs are shorter so i never had a problem reaching it. Now they pushed the section farther back into the bookstore so I have to walk a distance. It makes me think "are they hiding the anime/manga?" eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:06 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

The book store that I frequent had the anime/manga section in the second ailse (that doesn't look right... bah) where the shelfs are shorter so i never had a problem reaching it. Now they pushed the section farther back into the bookstore so I have to walk a distance. It makes me think "are they hiding the anime/manga?" eek

HAHA! rofl I think its, 'aile'. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:31 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

... that's definitely incorrect.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:33 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

... that's definitely incorrect.

How? gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 pm
it has an s. i think the correct spelling is aisle. that looks about right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:59 pm
mymiridon
it has an s. i think the correct spelling is aisle. that looks about right. 3nodding

Yes, it's aisle. sweatdrop 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:25 am
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Yes, it's aisle. sweatdrop 3nodding

muahahaha bow to me peons! twisted  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas