Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Video Game discussion thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom hearts or Final fantasy
  Kingdom hearts
  Final fantasy
View Results

KANKURO360

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 pm
who here is geting Halo 3 and if you pre ordered what pack for me i only need $20 more for the legendary pack  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:25 pm
KANKURO360
who here is geting Halo 3 and if you pre ordered what pack for me i only need $20 more for the legendary pack
I can't get Any Halo games because I don't have an Xbox or Xbox 360. Evan though I own at Xbox live.  

Rubbery duck

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Who heard about Super smash bros Brawl? I heard there gonna have over 150 characters, and Grandolf (I think thats his name) Is going to have his dual wielding Katanas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:02 pm
Rubbery duck
Who heard about Super smash bros Brawl? I heard there gonna have over 150 characters, and Grandolf (I think thats his name) Is going to have his dual wielding Katanas.

I heard about it, but I only know the new characters from the trailer. All of my friends wanted to be Pit, lmao. I guess he just looks awesome :0
I might stick to Pikachu or Link (they were always my best in SSB)
I dont have a Wii though :[ So we will have to go to my neighbor's house to play it if he gets SSBB

Edit: Grandolf? LOL do you mean Ganondorf? xDD he has dual-katana things in wind waker, that's why I asked  

PinkScythe

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:46 am
I'm looking forward to Devil May Cry 4 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:00 pm
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck

I heard about it, but I only know the new characters from the trailer. All of my friends wanted to be Pit, lmao. I guess he just looks awesome :0
I might stick to Pikachu or Link (they were always my best in SSB)
I dont have a Wii though :[ So we will have to go to my neighbor's house to play it if he gets SSBB

Edit: Grandolf? LOL do you mean Ganondorf? xDD he has dual-katana things in wind waker, that's why I asked
Yeah I can't wait, I go to a youth center and they have a wii SMBB is gonna be awesome.  

Rubbery duck

Slanzer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:30 pm
I'm actually back into the oooooooold school Mario games. I used to own Marios Bros 1-3 on NES and the Mario Land 1 and 2 games on the original GB. Then I got rid of them for some reason at some point...

Then when the SNES came out, my favorite games were Mario Bros All Stars (1-3 + bonus levels in one game), Mario World, Crono Trigger, and Mario Kart. I traded them and my other games in for a PS1, an act I regretted for a long time.

Luckily for me, Chrono Trigger was rereleased on the PS1 as part of a two-in-one game with a SNES Final Fantasy game, and all of my favorite Mario games were rereleased on the GBA except for Mario Kart (there was a Mario Kart advance, but it wasn't the SNES game).

I screwed myself with Mario Bros. 1, though, as the Classic NES series (Mario 1, Ice Climber, Castlevania, Donkey Kong, others) were frequently sold as "buy 1 get 1 free." I didn't clue in that this was because they weren't selling, so when Castelvania was sold out, I decided to wait instead of buy Mario 1. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:43 pm
i like the game fable and fable: the lost chapters i cant wait untell fable 2 comes out  

Teh_Emo_Itachi

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:54 pm
PinkScythe
*shrugs* I'm mostly a Legend of Zelda fan :0 Moreso of the old games than the new... (For example, I liked ocarina of time better than twilight princess) *hugs her Zelda games* :]

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Zelda = <3
And Sonic, Kirby, SS. Bros. uhhhhh, Naruto, um that's all I can think. of.
Oh Pokemon, and Harvest moon, umm. .. .. Mario, Nights into Dreams, and umm s**t there was one more. . .hack//

Yeah, thar we go. ;3

User Image
Thrusts: 13,212

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
PinkScythe
*shrugs* I'm mostly a Legend of Zelda fan :0 Moreso of the old games than the new... (For example, I liked ocarina of time better than twilight princess) *hugs her Zelda games* :]

User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Zelda = <3
And Sonic, Kirby, SS. Bros. uhhhhh, Naruto, um that's all I can think. of.
Oh Pokemon, and Harvest moon, umm. .. .. Mario, Nights into Dreams, and umm s**t there was one more. . .hack//

Yeah, thar we go. ;3

User Image
Thrusts: 13,212
I forgot about Kirby, and Sonic, oh don't forget Harvest moon. The older version is better then the new one, the new one I think is boring.  

Rubbery duck

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:56 pm
Slanzer
I'm actually back into the oooooooold school Mario games. I used to own Marios Bros 1-3 on NES and the Mario Land 1 and 2 games on the original GB. Then I got rid of them for some reason at some point...

Then when the SNES came out, my favorite games were Mario Bros All Stars (1-3 + bonus levels in one game), Mario World, Crono Trigger, and Mario Kart. I traded them and my other games in for a PS1, an act I regretted for a long time.

Luckily for me, Chrono Trigger was rereleased on the PS1 as part of a two-in-one game with a SNES Final Fantasy game, and all of my favorite Mario games were rereleased on the GBA except for Mario Kart (there was a Mario Kart advance, but it wasn't the SNES game).

I screwed myself with Mario Bros. 1, though, as the Classic NES series (Mario 1, Ice Climber, Castlevania, Donkey Kong, others) were frequently sold as "buy 1 get 1 free." I didn't clue in that this was because they weren't selling, so when Castelvania was sold out, I decided to wait instead of buy Mario 1. gonk
Bad move on getting rid of your SNES, I liked the three ninja game for Super Nintindo. I also all those old mario and donkey kong games, Donkey kong on SN was the best!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:59 pm
Now theres been alot of talk about the Nintindo, Gamecube and other systems, but what about the SEGA!?! I remeber my first game that I ever played was on Sega (Mortal combat). I mean theres alot of good games that were on Sega like: Street fighter, Sonic, and Sega was partners with Copcom! I give props to the Sega.  

Rubbery duck

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:00 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I'm looking forward to Devil May Cry 4 3nodding blaugh
I never got into Devil may cry, Probaly because I never played it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:59 pm
Oh lets see...my favorite games are: Primal, the Bloody Roar series, Klonoa and Klonoa 2, God of war 1 and 2, FFX (I also love FFVII but have never played it XD always watched my bf play it), and I liked the Kirby game for the old nintendo as well as the one for gameboy where you could have the hamster, fish, and bird help you. I know I have other favorite games as well, but that's all I could think of from the top of my head XD  

Bat Goddess

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:04 am
Nyxofnight5
Oh lets see...my favorite games are: Primal, the Bloody Roar series, Klonoa and Klonoa 2, God of war 1 and 2, FFX (I also love FFVII but have never played it XD always watched my bf play it), and I liked the Kirby game for the old nintendo as well as the one for gameboy where you could have the hamster, fish, and bird help you. I know I have other favorite games as well, but that's all I could think of from the top of my head XD
Final fantasy VII is my favorite FF game!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff