Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Random Arguements in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:54 am
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
Its muffin to you, senpai.I think that people should put a handful of of those pop rocks in there mouth and drink a highly carbonated sodie pop and see if their stomach explodes!!then a cute little elf with hornlike ears comes along and goes oooohh!!!lunch!!
lol that would be hellafuni. I wonder if that really happens have they ever done that on myth busters confused
If they havent they should and if they have they need to show me the episode. whee exploding people are funny!!!so are sontaniously combusting people!!! whee
I think the funniest think would be if a student spontaniously combusted it the middle of a silent reading period it'd be so damn funny...well maybe not actually but it would be so crazy blaugh
at first we would all be shocked into silence and then we would start to laugh while the old lady teacher face got real red and she would go boom and I would say Thats what you get for eating pop rocks and carbonated soda!!!
cold LOL blaugh
She deserves it!!who in there right mind would make teens read silently for thirty minutes!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:03 pm
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000
Its muffin to you, senpai.I think that people should put a handful of of those pop rocks in there mouth and drink a highly carbonated sodie pop and see if their stomach explodes!!then a cute little elf with hornlike ears comes along and goes oooohh!!!lunch!!
lol that would be hellafuni. I wonder if that really happens have they ever done that on myth busters confused
If they havent they should and if they have they need to show me the episode. whee exploding people are funny!!!so are sontaniously combusting people!!! whee
I think the funniest think would be if a student spontaniously combusted it the middle of a silent reading period it'd be so damn funny...well maybe not actually but it would be so crazy blaugh
at first we would all be shocked into silence and then we would start to laugh while the old lady teacher face got real red and she would go boom and I would say Thats what you get for eating pop rocks and carbonated soda!!!
cold LOL blaugh
She deserves it!!who in there right mind would make teens read silently for thirty minutes!?
Aparently the crazy teachers at my old crappy highschool rolleyes (I hate english sooo much evil ) see now you've gone and reminded me of that hellish time *shudders* stressed  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

DerFisch

700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:46 pm
LordYakuza
Blackkitten4000

Yes, they've done that on Mythbusters, and no, it's not possible. There's not enough built up pressure in your stomach for it to explode after eating Pop Rocks and Coke.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:44 pm
bananas are yellow and squeshy  

anya_the_exdeman

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:06 am
YESH THEY ARE SO VERY ORANGE AND SQUISHY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:57 pm
LordYakuza
soddius
Oni-Angel
soddius
Hikari Aijuntani
Oni-Angel
I think that we should create a pregnancy-simulation drug. This way, we could use it as a non-killing biological weapon.

And we can also have it as part of the sex education curriculum in schools. Maybe then, people could empathize better if they had to deal with it themselves.

To accomplish that, there'd actually have to be informative sex ed curriculum in schools, instead of "Be Abstinent!" and you pass.

i think would b a bad idea because nobody would take health o that they would skip class so that they wouldnt have to do that part of the class and it wouldnt be fair to the girls, if u were going to do that u would have to think up some thing 4 the boys to do as well thats my thoughts on it any 1 care to debate that

They could fix that by putting the drug in the school's water supply..... ninja

Oh, and I meant that the pregnancy simulator would work on both men AND women. Guys gotta know what they'd be putting a woman through... twisted

umm and how would that work i meen really please tell how that would work we men r built dif from u girls
Maybe you could just induce kindey stones in the boys Ive heard that thats the may equavelent rolleyes but that would be just cruel and unusua,l besides theres gotta be a better way sweatdrop
umm i hope that theres a better way sweatdrop  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

first_founding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:10 pm
Like the potatoe soup as a weapon-

I reckon, instead of having the multi-million dollar bombs, they should just drop huge arse bags of pennies.
You wouldn't have the chance of it been a dud, it would crush buildings, etc.
And then when the war's over, you wouldn't have to help them rebuild their country, they can just pick the coins from the dead bodies!
Great, ain't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:09 am
I would rather create a biological weapon that kills morons.  

Oni no Tenshi

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:48 am
first_founding
Like the potatoe soup as a weapon-

I reckon, instead of having the multi-million dollar bombs, they should just drop huge arse bags of pennies.
You wouldn't have the chance of it been a dud, it would crush buildings, etc.
And then when the war's over, you wouldn't have to help them rebuild their country, they can just pick the coins from the dead bodies!
Great, ain't it?
*puts fist in hand* thats a great idea!!!!But a waste of cash no less.We should use magnets afterwards to take back the money, then we can give them toy money.Hows THAT for heartless? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:18 pm
No, no.

It's more ammusing to watch them pick out the money from rotting corpses.  

first_founding

Blackkitten4000

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:11 am
Its more amusing to watch them pick money out of rotting corpses and then find out that the money is fake.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:01 pm
I think we should all have a llama....  

[...The Cheesums...]

first_founding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:21 pm
Blackkitten4000
Its more amusing to watch them pick money out of rotting corpses and then find out that the money is fake.

I....love you. heart heart xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:20 pm
Blackkitten4000

brillent!  

prettypinkprincesspony#2

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:11 am
Why dont we argue anymore? crying I feel as though we have all lost a special part of ourselves. WWHY!!? domokun  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff