Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

KpCloudM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm
Here are my two cents.

Being mummified alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:17 pm
Being eaten alive by vultures then regrowing and not dying would be the worst way to die.  

4FK

Rinthia

Shadow Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:07 pm
in the olden days, priests would tie a pagan's leg to a tree and let them dangle upside down with a fire under their head. After ten hours of pain and suffering of migrane symptoms, their head would explode from the heat and the collection of blood. Their loved ones were forced to watch the pagan die slowly for all ten hours. Then the priest and the enforcers would stab them all in the heart.
That was a horrible torture.
I think the worst way to die though, would be when you finally realize you can't escape and just shut down in fear. You don't fight, you don't run, you don't try. Then a sliver of hope returns, just a second too late. Condemning you to your fate... You just die soullessly...  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:43 pm
The BEST way to die would be protecting someone in a battle or dieing with honor. (EX: Fighting to protect freedom or lives)

But on the other hand, the worst would probably be if you have no soul, and basically you are just like a living corpse. Also, if you can't feel any pain, then you're body has no idea when to go unconscious, therefore skipping straight to death. (I have a very fantasy-ish imagination)

Another one, if you succumb to death right in front of a family member or your friends. That would suck.  

Mastermind of Destruction

lesslife_morekill

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:00 am
The worst way to die

- choking on fly
- Your a** catching on fire when you fart
- getting stung by a bee in the eye  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm
i might aswell say apocolypse XP nah falling of a bunji jump without string XP or someone stiking nail in your body  

Princess Fine X

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:58 pm
Finding the note that says not to cut the blue wire or the bomb will explode in ten seconds unless you cut the red wire, which takes two seconds to cut, nine seconds after you cut the blue wire.

Ultimate Despair for your Life ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm
i have way to many to think of since i saw a movie it still give me the creeps  

Rockgirl809

antiquenette

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm
✖ I think the worst way to die is being burned alive, being suffacated by some random object, drowning in water, and dying of fear because of that tension and anxiety rising (especially if you have a weak heart).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:22 pm
I hate thinking about how I'm going to die. As long as its not drawn out, especially if its a painful death, then I don't really care.  

TaekwondoePrincess123

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:02 pm
Drowning in a kiddie pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm
cuting body into pieces crying  

Princess Fine X

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xX-SHAWTii THiiCK-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 pm
I THINK THE MOST HORRIBLY WAY TO DIE IS SUICIDE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm
Most horrible way to die well i heard back then when ppl were bad (talking bout wat indians do) (or did) was they found a plant i forgot wat its called and it was like leafy on de bottom and like a stem on de top and it was so sharp ot cut threw w persons body so they put the person on top and let it cut threw the belly and u litterly were _was_ like tht til u died, another story was they tied u up over or on top of an ant hill and put honey all over u 0.o so the ants can eat u to death. freakky huh.?

i also think burning in fire like when ur curling your hair or something and the iron touches your hand.?> imagine your whole body like that.. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

or drowning to death, llllike when u go to the bottom of the pool and your trying to get up and you almost cant stand it and the surface seem farther away and then you get to the top and your like *relief* :relief: imagine not coming back up.?? always feeling like that until you die eek  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

fers regime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:29 am
I think the worst way to die is being sliced apart or beheaded.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff