Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:25 pm
"I guess you're right..." he shrugged and continued to eat his good.

---

Didrika was still passed out even though she was not being handled with the most care. Carrying a body down a cliffside was not easy, but Didrika didn't notice anything.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm
"If we finish before she gets back, we can always go look for her." Allen added as he continued to eat.

With much laborious work, and time she was able to make it to ground level still fairly intact. A few cuts here and there, but nothing to worry about. Carlotta continued walking forward, unaware of most of her surroundings but still alert. Finally, a fair distance away from the black order she stopped to rest, but was still careful with her time. She didn't know how long Didrika would be out for.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:43 pm
"Yeah. I don't know why but I feel really worried about her, like something's wrong..." Lavi shook his head.

---

Didrika felt herself in a deep sleep. She was concious of the fact she was asleep, but felt no need at all to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:50 pm
"Well.. We can go looking now if you want too."

Kanda looked at the two, his attention directed towards them.

Carlotta looked down at the girl she was still carrying. "Don't know how much farther I can go.." She looked around a bit. "I hate my horrible sense of direction." She mumbled.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:42 pm
"Alright. I't snot like she's been kidnapped or anything, but I'm a little worried... She couldn't have gotten lost...." Lavi said, voicing his concern.

---

While in her semi-conscious yet still asleep state, she realized that her Mommy and Daddy and Kanda would probably wonder where she was. Due to this realization she tried to wake her self up slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:19 pm
"Your worrying is getting me worried." Allen frowned, looking quite worried as he stared down at his food.

"Hm.." Carlotta looked at the girl once again as she felt her move a little. "I'd better get a move on then." With that she picked up her pace.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:25 pm
"I'm sure there's nothing wrong... but... you know..."

---

"Mmrph..." Didrika mumbled, her face scrunching up as she started to wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:40 pm
"Don't get to paranoid." Kanda sighed.

"Can't help it!... It's just an instinct." Allen replied in defence.

Despite the fact that the girl was beginning to awake, Carlotta continued forward humming cheerfully.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Lavi nodded. "Yeah, it's just.. a parent thing..." He shook his head.

---

Didrika tried to shift her position, which wasn't very possible considering her predicament, though she had no idea what that was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:42 pm
"Hm. Well, the sooner that you two finish here the sooner we can go looking for her."

Carlotta frowned down at the girl. "Only a little farther, Didrika."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:08 pm
Lavi nodded and quickly finished off the last of his food. He stood up. "Let's go!"

---

Didrika now really wanted to wake up, because she felt she'd been out for too long. "..mmy...Da....Ka...." See muttered quietly as she began to regain conciousness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:19 pm
Kanda readily joined Lavi.

Allen quickly finished up the last of his food and jumped up to join the other two. "Okay! Ready."

Carlotta blinked as she listened to the girl mumble in her sleep like state.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:03 pm
Lavi nodded, leading the way. "Let's check near the bathroom first... That's where she said she would be, right?"

---

"Kanda.....'s.....a**....mine...." She mumbled almost inaudiably in her counciousness' attempt to resurface.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm
(LOL'D)

Kanda nodded and looked glanced around for Didrika several times.

"Didrikaaaa!" Allen called several times, hoping that she would answer somehow.

"Sleep talking, eh?" She muttered aloud, watching her surroundings as she walked. "Well, at least it's more comforting then dead silence."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:44 pm
After looking around for a while, he said "I don't think she's here.... She wouldn't run off, would she...?" Lavi questioned aloud.

---

"mrph... no...my...Kanda...and...cookie-pie...." Didrika continued to mumble in her sleep, still unaware of what was going on.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games