Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:36 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad notices from a distance the girl and wonders* she looks just like Berry is it her...hmmm *he ponders on what to do, if he talks to her Tamajing might kill him for leaving his trianing if he stayed he would never find out who this person was and why she resembled Berry so mu* damn..ill guess ill have to stay here, who knows maybe she will come over to meet me* he plops back done to meditiate on his titiana trianing*
Derry looked around then saw Somad and walked to him."Who are you? Where are we at?"
*Somad stayed quite as he meditaited* ......
Derry punched him in the face"Tell me now!"She yelled."You dont want to piss me off."
* the impact triggered a sense in Somads Titiana blood and he became really calm and understood everything that happened and why she looked like Berry* your a nobody how can you feel emotion?* he said calmly and then he got up* where is your other located stare * he said seriously* i need to know where your heartless is  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
look at what youve done stressed , look at what IVE DONE stressed ,
IM GING TO KILL YOU evil domokun scream * His powers went overboard and his eyes became a clear white color now* COme out my Fellow Titiana and Enigmas we will kill this desolet creature for his crime i will not ALLOW YOU TO EXCAPE scream * He points his finger at Ryed as THousands Appon thousands of ENigmas and Titianas appeared*GO!!! scream
Berry's heartless ran in front on Ryed and protected him. She wanted all the fighting to stop and that is her goal, then to get damos of course.
* Tamajing stoped and calmed down a bit, but the Enigmas and titianas keeped going and began to strike them down* Berry get out of the Way scream gonk  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:56 am
Berry heartless was trying to save all her strength to remain in control when she becomes whole again. She didn't want to be locked up just as much as Derry didn't want to be there.

Derry looked at him and said"I'm not going to tell you, but since i can sense her, she just had damage done to her, my guess is Tamajing was trying to attack people and she got in the cross-fire. Oh well. If she falls first then i can come out again." Derry looked at her hands"Then she would be the one locked up inside my mind instead of the other way around."Derry began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:10 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry heartless was trying to save all her strength to remain in control when she becomes whole again. She didn't want to be locked up just as much as Derry didn't want to be there.

Derry looked at him and said"I'm not going to tell you, but since i can sense her, she just had damage done to her, my guess is Tamajing was trying to attack people and she got in the cross-fire. Oh well. If she falls first then i can come out again." Derry looked at her hands"Then she would be the one locked up inside my mind instead of the other way around."Derry began to walk away.
i see your unique that is why Berry always acted so weirdmaybe this can explians something* points at the two keulades berry dropped earlier*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

i see your unique that is why Berry always acted so weirdmaybe this can explians something* points at the two keulades berry dropped earlier*
Derry grabed to one that created the portal. "this is my keyblade the other one is berrys" She picked it up and threw it at him. Its weak, it can only protect others" Derry opened a portal"time to get berry to be under my control" She begin and entered the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:19 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

Derry grabed to one that created the portal. "this is my keyblade the other one is berrys" She picked it up and threw it at him. Its weak, it can only protect others" Derry opened a portal"time to get berry to be under my control" She begin and entered the portal.
*looks at the the keyblade* this isnt good stressed * then he goes off and ollows her into the portal*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

*looks at the the keyblade* this isnt good stressed * then he goes off and ollows her into the portal*
Derry ends up in the same room and Tamajing, berry's heartless, and Ryed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:42 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance First Post UPDATED wahmbulance wahmbulance heart  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Sabishii continued to wonder, wondering if that idiot even sent her to the right place. "Ahrg!" she yelled in fury pulling on her own hair, "Where the H E double hockey sticks is everybody!" She screamed to the dark kay above her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:44 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii continued to wonder, wondering if that idiot even sent her to the right place. "Ahrg!" she yelled in fury pulling on her own hair, "Where the H E double hockey sticks is everybody!" She screamed to the dark kay above her.
there is a lot of disturbases in that direction* points to stairs that lead lower down the realm*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:19 pm
"Do you even know where Berry is?" Sabishii asked, putting her hands on her hips. She sighed and continued to the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:26 pm
SoraSabishii
"Do you even know where Berry is?" Sabishii asked, putting her hands on her hips. She sighed and continued to the stairs.
yes my brother is with her, i can fell his aura from here, he has been fighting stare *thinks to himself as he realizes that there is more than a thousand smaller auras*....so he is starting to show his true colors then evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:30 pm
((im making a less than serious rp where everyone in this Rp can discuss there ideas and just have fun, like a treehouse or fort or just you base, i mean we have been Rp so seriously i wanted our character to act like actors in a movie and have downtime somewhere else so im making another RP but its just for fun kay mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:54 pm
((Sounds cool, can you post a link?))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:57 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

i see your unique that is why Berry always acted so weird maybe this can explains something* points at the two keulades berry dropped earlier*
Derry grabed to one that created the portal. "this is my keyblade the other one is Berry's" She picked it up and threw it at him. Its weak, it can only protect others" Derry opened a portal"time to get berry to be under my control" She begin and entered the portal.
*looks at the the keyblade* this isn't good stressed * then he goes off and follows her into the portal*
Derry ends up in the same room and Tamajing, berry's heartless, and Ryed.
Derry looks at the heartless and she completely ignores Tamajing and Ryed and kicks Berry to the wall and continues to do so until Berry's Heartless is knocked out cold. This happened to fast for Berry to keep up with. Derry got out her keyblade and looked at them"You people dont want to see this. "Derry said with an attitude like she was the most best person in the world aka snobby.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games